The Core - Robot Mayhem #3

Yayyyyyyy knife gettin ready :)

Would have liked to see the reloads and max damages per shot stated so we can calc combinations...

The only good tin can is a squished tin can! :yay:

Where are the entrances from other planets going to be?

Reward Item Info
  • CDF XTLC 200 - 33.33 DPS, 4.1329 Eco, 60m Range, Lvl 20 Laser Sniper Req., 10% Increased Laser Sniper Skillgain
  • CDF XTLC 400 - 57.33 DPS, 4.1346 Eco, 66m Range, Lvl 40 Laser Sniper Req., 10% Increased Laser Sniper Skillgain
  • CDF XTLC 600 - 75.33 DPS, 4.1383 Eco, 72m Range, Lvl 60 Laser Sniper Req., 10% Increased Laser Sniper Skillgain
  • CDF XTLC 800 - 92.00 DPS, 4.1439 Eco, 78m Range, Lvl 80 Laser Sniper Req., 10% Increased Laser Sniper Skillgain
  • CDF XTLC 1000 - 106.00 DPS, 4.1501 Eco, 84m Range, Lvl 100 Laser Sniper Req., 10% Increased Laser Sniper Skillgain
  • Universal Ammo - Can be used in place Weapon Cells, BLP Packs & Synthetic Mind Essence

my heart skipped a beat :laugh:

Just to clarify -- the listed DPS and economy figures for the prizes are based on maximum damage values, as some of the veteran players have already pointed out. I have added a note to the announcement to make this clear.

Hey Björn,

Considering the stats of some of the weapons, I must ask, will these be avatar bound?

Edit: And will the event be monitored?

Last edited:
Why would they be avatar bound?
dps and eco isnt that good.

Eco is not that good, but dps might be great depending on how they can be amped.

I might be completely mistaken, but in my eyes it seems like really big prizes for a 15h event. But perhaps I should keep my mouth shut until March 10th.

Edit; Ehm... I might have made a huge brainfart. Move along...

Last edited:
plus uni ammo, I was thinking same just because they are nice gifts and seems they like giving non tradeble stuff..

what are peoples expectation with who will get dsu judging from previous event? will people punch below their weight to get higher mob kill per/hr? or kill bigger ones to maybe loot higher dsu? etc..

Eco is not that good, but dps might be great depending on how they can be amped.

I might be completely mistaken, but in my eyes it seems like really big prizes for a 15h event. But perhaps I should keep my mouth shut until March 10th.

well,,,as long as i can buy limited guns with better dps and better eco for under 105% id much rather have prizes like rangerscopes etc..

the extra skillgain is useless for players with 125+ levels

well,,,as long as i can buy limited guns with better dps and better eco for under 105% id much rather have prizes like rangerscopes etc..

the extra skillgain is useless for players with 125+ levels

useless for now maybe.. who's to say a new line of (L) guns might not rattle the market with SIB of 115,130,145,160 etc

The Robot Mayhem event page has been updated with more detailed info about the prize items --

http://www.planetcalypso.com/events/robot-invasion-autumn-2014/

The weapons are not avatar bound, and can be traded freely.

I'm not sure what you mean about the event being monitored?

Thank you!

For lazy people:

Name Uses/Min Decay Ammo Range Damage Profess. Req. Equip Effect
CDF XLTC 200 40 0.01288 1081 60 50 Lvl 20 Laser Sniper 10% Inc. Laser Sniper Skillgain

CDF XLTC 400 40 0.02140 1866 66 86 Lvl 40 Laser Sniper 10% Inc. Laser Sniper Skillgain

CDF XLTC 600 40 0.02886 2442 72 113 Lvl 60 Laser Sniper 10% Inc. Laser Sniper Skillgain

CDF XLTC 800 40 0.03462 2984 78 138 Lvl 80 Laser Sniper 10% Inc. Laser Sniper Skillgain

CDF XLTC 1000 40 0.03912 3440 84 159 Lvl 100 Laser Sniper 10% Inc. Laser Sniper Skillgain

Edit:
During previous events like this one, there has been issues with entering the instances due to heavy lag for instance, and large chunks of the community have felt like you just started the event and then went to have a weekend.

So question could be put like this instead: Will MA personal be available to answer and/or guide participants if concerns regarding the execution of the event arises throughout the weekend?

Last edited:
Guns most likely have 20 or 40 attacks/min :). Based on this you can figure out max dmg and what amps fit them.

Falagor
:bandit:

HA - i was right ;)

Uses per mi: 40 on all weapons ;)

Falagor

cheers, now someone pls update entropedia :)

I am on it ;)

@edit:
DONE!

things that require updating when items will be ingame:
- damage types
- min/max TT
- range (becasue curently Entropedia is bugged and we patiently wait for never comming fix)

Falagor

Last edited:
I am on it ;)

@edit:
DONE!

things that require updating when items will be ingame:
- damage types
- min/max TT
- range (becasue curently Entropedia is bugged and we patiently wait for never comming fix)

Falagor

wrong names, they r XTLC not XLTC :D

wrong names, they r XTLC not XLTC :D
Huh :scratch2::laugh: - from MA post:

Name
Uses/MinDecayAmmoRangeDamageProfess. Req.Equip Effect
CDF XLTC 200400.0128810816050Lvl 20 Laser Sniper10% Inc. Laser Sniper Skillgain
Falagor

bjorn,

can you make the huntingbuffs buyable again in the webshop,i was gearing up to do the event,but there aint much point in it if i cant use buffs while others that stocked up can

Huh :scratch2::laugh: - from MA post:

Name
Uses/MinDecayAmmoRangeDamageProfess. Req.Equip Effect
CDF XLTC 200400.0128810816050Lvl 20 Laser Sniper10% Inc. Laser Sniper Skillgain
Falagor

here in reward info is xtlc, and im sure its the right name cause isis laser rifles also marked as LC

Screenie for lazy people compared to some popular mid game weapons:

Amps: Dante and Hyp204 (so eco mode)

Falagor

Holy shit... New era of weapons?

So after seing all the stats of them i'd say no. these are nice weapons, but not so powerfull that i'd call it a new era

So after seing all the stats of them i'd say no. these are nice weapons, but not so powerfull that i'd call it a new era

indeed,and thats with an hyper 204 which is an amp that most dont have acces to

the level 100 is an nice pk weapon though at tier 8-10 :)

indeed,and thats with an hyper 204 which is an amp that most dont have acces to

the level 100 is an nice pk weapon though at tier 8-10 :)

How nice will depend on damage distribution.

Three hours in and you have:

4 jag helmets

And

5 Adj hedoc mayhem

WTF?!? Did someone forget to turn on the kill counter or is this shit just TT candy now?

JEHU

Back