The Core - Robot Mayhem #3

DONE!!!

No more bots for me.

220k avg DPH, roughly 13.5k PED ammo and weapon decay, 10000 points, 30+ globals, 1 hof, 16 bosses killed with crappy loot (cat3 & 4), 21 weapons looted of which 20 on Friday, full collection rocket launchers if I'm not mistaken and this was done in 16h 41m.

Had hopes of another 5k in the end but it didn't show up. Exited at 10,000 pts exactly.

For starters, my goal was 2.5k points. I'm thrilled about beating 10k. But no more bots now...

that is an awesome score,i had average DPH of 430k.......no hof..no glob on bosses and no 5k pointer looted

that is an awesome score,i had average DPH of 430k.......no hof..no glob on bosses and no 5k pointer looted

I had quite some luck. If I would have had proper weaponry I might have had a shot at prizes, but I didn't think I had a chance to get such a score. Got all the various DSUs and 9 DSU6 if I'm not mistaken. Next time I'll bring a bigger gun and Arso chip and hope I get as lucky again...

Oh I'm glad I'm not the only one with bad loots/score. First day started pretty well then went from profit to breakeven and last 5 runs only loss, but thanks to rewards bonus ammo I think I'm breakeven overall

Congrats ME for this Event!

The lucky factor realy worked!
Also many UL items dropped durring the event.

For me was alot of fun.
As hard as i tryed, no big DSU's for me this event.
I played aroud 16-17 hours (many CTD) mainly in cat 4 and 5, occasionally in 3

As an overview:

As an overview:
  • No UL items
  • No big DSU's
  • ~520 PPH
  • ~600 DPH
  • 3 nice HOF's
  • 98 globals

Looted DSU's:
Robot DSU Class 1 - 1411
Robot DSU Class 2 - 308
Robot DSU Class 3 - 160
Robot DSU Class 4 - 76
Robot DSU Class 5 - 24
Robot DSU Class 6 - 6
Robot DSU Class 7 - 2​

although i lost an lot and i dont place in top 10 (think i had 9k after 15 hours,but decided to go for 10k since 9k would not be enough i think,and last 1k points took me close to 3 hours)

i have to say that this format is an excellent mixture of luck and dam/sec,so offcourse the more dam/sec you have the better your odds are,but it isnt an sure win like in regular mayhem

Got my 1200ped UA reward 30mins after event ended :)

received 500 ped for 6600 points

Got mine bonus 52 minutes after the event (250 ammo for 2649 points).

15h done
evis lvl 3 killed: 1180
dmg done 2,428M avg 161k dph

Looted DSU's:

Robot DSU Class 1 - 295
Robot DSU Class 2 - 70
Robot DSU Class 3 - 26
Robot DSU Class 4 - 20
Robot DSU Class 5 - 10
Robot DSU Class 6 - 4

total points 2205

26x global total 2368 ped

1k lose

Over and out

cya tomorow :laugh:

Lin

I did one round.

For exploration purposes it's dull; it's now a no-vehicle zone, and you die mid-air if jumping straight down, or at landing if you jump down to floor below.

What's the highest scores you guys heard of?

I was convinced that 10k+ would be a necessity for any prize, but now I'm afraid I did a mistake by not stopping at 9.7k normalized.

I did one round.

For exploration purposes it's dull; it's now a no-vehicle zone, and you die mid-air if jumping straight down, or at landing if you jump down to floor below.

But the H-DNA can be used perhaps? I didn't use it at the time as I was trying to contest ;p

What's the highest scores you guys heard of?

I was convinced that 10k+ would be a necessity for any prize, but now I'm afraid I did a mistake by not stopping at 9.7k normalized.

lol,i have the same fear now :p
had around 9k after 15 hours,decided to go for 10k points and last 1k points diluted my pointscore a lot

Last edited:
As usual people dont speak and I kind of like the waiting for the results but me and 2 of my friends have a good bit above 10k points, and I know of a few more :)

//Linz

Great, thanks. Then I have nothing to worry about anymore. :)

As usual people dont speak and I kind of like the waiting for the results but me and 2 of my friends have a good bit above 10k points, and I know of a few more :)

//Linz

Surprise that Linz will place AGAIN in Core :laugh:

Last edited:

//Linz

yeah,i figured that without an 5k pointer an top 10 finish would be out of the question

Last edited:
Points are really random, I did twice the DPS of some I know and in bigger cat and got half the points as them.

Points are really random, I did twice the DPS of some I know and in bigger cat and got half the points as them.

yup thats how this event is designed

not a pure DPS event like mayhem (and even that has luck in it with HSL)

Its still a dps game for 15hours. Sure some might be lucky looting 8-9dsu but dps still gets you more chanses for dsu.

Random would mean MA put the pricemoney in the loot instead. And the first hour item loot frenzy... thats just so lolololtroller.......

dont wanna forum......

Last edited:
A guy at work shooting igni L1000 in nemsis and is level 30 has higher score then Bl1800 tier 8 with a carramone :)

Its luck, regular mayhem isnt. isnt it nice to have all sorts of events??

sure,the luckfactor is high in this event,but dps does count,those that do high dps stil have better odds at finishing top10 just cause of more mobs killed thus more chances to loot dsu9

id say this is an nice mixture of dps/luck event
all that play have an shot at prizes ,though higherskilled/more dps have better chances

Its luck, regular mayhem isnt. isnt it nice to have all sorts of events??

I like you but you are seriously going overboard trying to make stuff look all fine and peachy.

Stop misrepresenting.

If YOU have over 10k points without a 5k dsu, the DPS DOES MATTER

I had 67xx points after 15 hours with no 5k dsu.

I get 500 ped of ammo, you get 1200 ped....so DPS DOES MATTER!

you probably were at 1.5 times my dps (I was at about 120-125 depending on run)....and we both were unlucky and didn't get 5k dsu's...

SO....DPS GOT YOU A BIGGER PRIZE. And that's fine, you spent more ammo...I dont mind that...

But quit saying it doesn't matter in this event. You had more chances to loot a 5k dsu, just cuz you didn't doesn't mean your dps didn't give you a better chance.

Yes, it matters less here than in MM...way less in fact, but it still matters, and I know you want to act like it doesn't matter at all, but that is horseshit and you know it.

You are going too far trying to minimize the effect your gun has. Please be fair about what you say, and don't mislead others giving them false hopes.

Yes luck can make a person win in this event, unlike MM, but it is not ALL based on luck.

I agree though that this event is way better than MM.

That's why me and about 75-100 others so far have agreed to no longer do MM. Details are coming, soon all will know and can join the movement, and MA will hopefully be getting rid of the MM format, or they will be getting rid of, as of now, approximately $30k USD monthly deposits between all of us in this group.

Last edited:
Seriously guys..... this is to all the DPS and Terminator haters... if you dont like it, then make an offer to buy it. Kinda annoyed with people always trolling about the Terminator..... so get off your soap box about it. Its a "dynamic" the game added, and by teh way, everything in game is for sell for the right price. So if you dont like it, do something about it, or stop complaining. Obviously Linz bought it, paid a good price for it and now where does it position him, as one of the top winners. Why not do it with that gun. If ANY of you had it, you would do the same, so stop complaining and trolling.

This also goes to those of you who have used the Terminator in the past, and liked the results, but now bitch because you can't use it. Stop complaining and trolling.

FYI, I have never nor will ever be allowed to use the Terminator, even though Linz is a soc mate. So dont think I am defending because I can use, I am defending because I am just sick of whiners, as EVERYONE person who is whining about it would JUMP at an opportunity to use it if offered..... So teh whining is really just hypocritical....

Back