The Core - Robot Mayhem #3

Three hours in and you have:

4 jag helmets

And

5 Adj hedoc mayhem

WTF?!? Did someone forget to turn on the kill counter or is this shit just TT candy now?

JEHU

That's normal.

Last time it was first 5 minutes....

-----------

185k damage per hour, done 1h 40m and have 222 points. Loot has been decent, a few globals and a small hof, but those big DSUs juts wont drop for me which would be my only shot to get remotely close to the higher level ammo bonuses.

Staying at it though.

Last edited:

4 jag helmets

And

5 Adj hedoc mayhem

WTF?!? Did someone forget to turn on the kill counter or is this shit just TT candy now?

JEHU

Sucks for those with jobs in American time zones.

I'd guess a lot of big points drop in the opening hours as well

Reactions: Mac

This. I literally have no hope of ever getting a piece of jag to drop at these things, cause they always drop during American business hours. :/ It's too bad the loot isn't random.

Reactions: Mac

And then there are the times you take off work to play but can't log into the server or get lagged out from all the avatars on the radar and can't do shit, or there are some other bugs that fuck up the whole thing or whatever. Ya, that's been my luck with these things since I been here :laugh:

I still recall logging in after work one night and someone in soc chat saying, hey did you hear Snabbles were dropping Imp 2870s today? ...:rolleyes:

4 jag helmets

And

5 Adj hedoc mayhem

JEHU

Well, that is very shameful. You would think Mindark and Calypso would give a shit.

Do I ned to remain on Caly till end of mission to collect my ped reward for getting X amount of points?

I dont wanna fly to another planet if I ned to return to hand in the DSU's.....

How are people doing?

On a pace for 6k points which is mhhhheee but might get lucky and hit a 5k to claim the big ammo bonus. Not a single weapon looted yesterday in two hours, compared to 20 in five hours on Friday...

Also; anyone else been hit by 100+ from General bia completely out of the blue?

Last edited:
Well, that is very shameful. You would think Mindark and Calypso would give a shit.

They don't though. It's one of the biggest complaints I have about this game. I recognized early on that Americans are at a serious disadvantage because of the time zones and the way MA continually starts and runs events. I've posted about it, complained about it, asked the devs about it....they just don't give a shit about trying to spread it around a little bit.

I scored 10150 last time (11th place, I think?) and now I am on pace to score about 4000. Sigh. What a let down :laugh:

5140 in 16 hours
did one extra hour to get the 5k bonus but then the DSU started dropping yeah right
not grinding 24 hours non stop to get to 10k bonus

TT returned break even around lev5 harbringers
1 hour lev3 harbringer but found that boring
also gained 0.75 level of dodge @ level 35
(with the help of 50% skill gain pills )

killed 10+ bosses level 5 not a single global and only 1 time DSU 500 points

Wiee!

8.3k points, 6 hours left. Found one of the nines, so now I'll at least get to 10k for some uni ammo :):yay:

Well done 15 hours now. Not doing well, the loot was horrible and the DSU's looted as sad as it gets.

My result so far:

01) Level 4 - Damage inflicted: 238174; 134 DSU total
02) Level 4 - Damage inflicted: 256149; 399 DSU total
03) Level 3 - Damage inflicted: 254334; 586 DSU total
04) Level 4 - Damage inflicted: 237393; 730 DSU total
05) Level 2 - Damage inflicted: 258088; 813 DSU total
06) Level 5 - Damage inflicted: 229165; 1013 DSU total
07) Level 4 - Damage inflicted: 252786; 1348 DSU total
08) Level 3 - Damage inflicted: 259984; 1472 DSU total
09) Level 3 - Damage inflicted: 256522; 1566 DSU total
10) Level 4 - Damage inflicted: 228774; 1697 DSU total
11) Level 3 - Damage inflicted: 254624; 1802 DSU total
12) Level 1 - Damage inflicted: 113942; 1838 DSU total
13) Level 4 - Damage inflicted: 243496; 1954 DSU total
14) Level 3 - Damage inflicted: 259410; 2083 DSU total
15) Level 3 - Damage inflicted: 261654; 2161 DSU total

Totalling 25 globals worth 2782 PED TT together (not much of MU in it).

Will try a few more but so far ... well same old same old I guess. Won't update this.
Hard to do 15 hours when you have to work saturday 8 hours and sunday 8 hours as well. Should have spent it on something else lol.

(your dps)*(Core level) DSU points per hour. You are welcome. :)

20 runs, my points are all over the board on each run, but ended up with 6413 points, most of all it done in lvl 3. Not a single boss global, the 51-53 kicked my ass but I did get a 51 down one time - the 35-37 I could do no problem. At least I got one nice little hof on my first run, I was hoping for a lottery win with a nice item, but no such luck. The good news is, ped wise I'm down about 100 ped less than where I started. Not bad for 20 hours of skilling.

Work and life make this hard to do but I wanted to at least try it for once since I've been around here off and on over 10 years and never participated in an MA event except for Land Grab back in the day.

So just to clarify, from what I read, the system is tracking our points, so what do we do with these DSUs? Do we need to keep these DSUs and turn them in somewhere, or is the system tracking the points good enough? If we don't have to turn them in, can they be used for anything else or are they just tt food?

Last edited:
its a bummer this event didnt go for a bit longer . I worked all weekend therefore couldnt really participate . just had a 2 hour taste . MA It would be nice to hold for a week maybe . not everyone has weekends off :)

its a bummer this event didnt go for a bit longer . I worked all weekend therefore couldnt really participate . just had a 2 hour taste . MA It would be nice to hold for a week maybe . not everyone has weekends off :)

Just think of the points spread that there would be after a week with those avatars that are played by multiple people around the clock :laugh:

Just think of the points spread that there would be after a week with those avatars that are played by multiple people around the clock :laugh:

points spread wouldnt be an issue . it is only a 15 hour competition . its just that its held over 2 days . and another thing is it would have encouraged more players . more deposits . more economy . I dont know . maybe im stupid for thinking like that . in any case to me personally I would have taken part if it wasnt in the blink of an eye

*Edit* - didn't see the normalized hr score.

SpikE

Last edited:
1h 20m left to qualify. 9.5k points. Gha, hopefully I get the 500 within that time because it's getting tedious and I really don't have time for it...

I'd like a few more days next time...

points spread wouldnt be an issue . it is only a 15 hour competition . its just that its held over 2 days . and another thing is it would have encouraged more players . more deposits . more economy . I dont know . maybe im stupid for thinking like that . in any case to me personally I would have taken part if it wasnt in the blink of an eye

The thought of keeping the hours low is to make it alot more random, if 40 hours like halloween mayhem the DPS gets more important, like last time it was core the top scorers was from cat2 and 3. If they extend the days to complete those 15 hours then the high DPS guys (like myself) can grind our butts off to beat the odds getting high score from being stubborn spending shitloads of hours.

This is a great format of event since really everybody has a chance, my employee here at work has higher scores then BL1800 and hes shooting igni L1000 (L) :D

//Linz

The thought of keeping the hours low is to make it alot more random, if 40 hours like halloween mayhem the DPS gets more important, like last time it was core the top scorers was from cat2 and 3. If they extend the days to complete those 15 hours then the high DPS guys (like myself) can grind our butts off to beat the odds getting high score from being stubborn spending shitloads of hours.

This is a great format of event since really everybody has a chance, my employee here at work has higher scores then BL1800 and hes shooting igni L1000 (L) :D

//Linz

sorry I am finding it hard to understand . I am ok with only having your 15 hours of competition time . what I am unhappy with is that the event is held over 2 days

grinding has nothing to do with having only a 15 hour window to gather points . but been given 15 hours to grind in 2 days when some of us may only get 6 at the most within that timeframe is rediculous

Actually, you get the average hourly score from all the hours of grinding (minimum 15, maximum.. 72 :) ). It then gets multiplied by 15.
What Linzey was saying is that, if you hunt for 40 hours, you can improve your hourly score, since statistically the higher DPS begins to count.

Actually, you get the average hourly score from all the hours of grinding (minimum 15, maximum.. 72 :) ). It then gets multiplied by 15.
What Linzey was saying is that, if you hunt for 40 hours, you can improve your hourly score, since statistically the higher DPS begins to count.

thank you for the perspective . in that case maybe the way these events are implemented need to be reviewed ??

sorry I am finding it hard to understand . I am ok with only having your 15 hours of competition time . what I am unhappy with is that the event is held over 2 days

grinding has nothing to do with having only a 15 hour window to gather points . but been given 15 hours to grind in 2 days when some of us may only get 6 at the most within that timeframe is rediculous

If there are more than a few days, players can cancel their missions if they have bad scores and restart the 15 hours from scratch. The rich players could do this over and over again until their scores dramatically improve.

DONE!!!

No more bots for me.

220k avg DPH, roughly 13.5k PED ammo and weapon decay, 10000 points, 30+ globals, 1 hof, 16 bosses killed with crappy loot (cat3 & 4), 21 weapons looted of which 20 on Friday, full collection rocket launchers if I'm not mistaken and this was done in 16h 41m.

Had hopes of another 5k in the end but it didn't show up. Exited at 10,000 pts exactly.

For starters, my goal was 2.5k points. I'm thrilled about beating 10k. But no more bots now...

Edit: Normalized score will be ~9000. Could have stopped at 9.7k but wanted the ammo bonus and last hours sucked and dragged it down.

Last edited:
DONE!!!

No more bots for me.

220k avg DPH, roughly 13.5k PED ammo and weapon decay, 10000 points, 30+ globals, 1 hof, 16 bosses killed with crappy loot (cat3 & 4), 21 weapons looted of which 20 on Friday, full collection rocket launchers if I'm not mistaken and this was done in 16h 41m.

Had hopes of another 5k in the end but it didn't show up. Exited at 10,000 pts exactly.

For starters, my goal was 2.5k points. I'm thrilled about beating 10k. But no more bots now...

Does it effect anything that you did different categories?

Well this was just awesome! 250 ped loss on average per instance and not even one remotely-close-to-being-nice DSU. Screw these events. Really...

Does it effect anything that you did different categories?

Nope.

But my normalized score will be about 9k, which means I'm quite far off the prizes. Next time I'll bring some proper dps now that I know that a noobie like me actually has a shot.

3817 points this time after 3600 kills. Last Core event I scored 10150 after 2500 kills. I also only had 29 globals this time opposed to the 60 globals I got last Core event.

Highest global this time was 193 PED, with an average global size of about 60-70 PED. Last event my highest global was 400+ with an average of 125 PED or so.

This event was hugely disappointing for myself, with such dramatic losses in all stats EXCEPT mobs killed. Sigh

:laugh:

Back