2015 Core Event Guns

ermik

Elite
ermik ermik ermik
Reward Item Info
CDF XTLC 200 - 33.33 DPS, 4.1329 Eco, 60m Range, Lvl 20 Laser Sniper Req., 10% Increased Laser Sniper Skillgain
CDF XTLC 400 - 57.33 DPS, 4.1346 Eco, 66m Range, Lvl 40 Laser Sniper Req., 10% Increased Laser Sniper Skillgain
CDF XTLC 600 - 75.33 DPS, 4.1383 Eco, 72m Range, Lvl 60 Laser Sniper Req., 10% Increased Laser Sniper Skillgain
CDF XTLC 800 - 92.00 DPS, 4.1439 Eco, 78m Range, Lvl 80 Laser Sniper Req., 10% Increased Laser Sniper Skillgain
CDF XTLC 1000 - 106.00 DPS, 4.1501 Eco, 84m Range, Lvl 100 Laser Sniper Req., 10% Increased Laser Sniper Skillgain

Discussion....

dpp seem to be around 2.85-2.87 unamped.

What sticks out is the 10% Skill Inrease Buff on the weapons.

Also consider the dps mentioned to be max dps, for reference LC-60 has 81 max dps, and req lvl 60 laser sniper.

a lot will depend on dmg/shot

Comparing to my Vincent DPS it seems balanced (uff :D). You get slightly less dmg, less eco, less range, but get that 10% Skill Gain. The Vincent would fall somewhere between 400 and 600

CDF XTLC 400 - 57.33 DPS, 4.1346 Eco, 66m Range, Lvl 40 Laser Sniper Req., 10% Increased Laser Sniper Skillgain

Vincent DPS - 67.5 DPS, 2.911 Eco, 79.2m Range, Lvl 37 Laser Sniper Req. (42 maxed)

CDF XTLC 600 - 75.33 DPS, 4.1383 Eco, 72m Range, Lvl 60 Laser Sniper Req., 10% Increased Laser Sniper Skillgain

Without the full stats it is hard to put a pricetag on it. Laser Rifle/Carabines is the weapon class which has the best pricetag if you compare similiar dps/eco on different weapon classes. However i am not sure what the skillbuff is worth, i'd say the amount saved for comparable skillpills. And a lot depends on wether the buff is stackable with the other skillbuffs.

I'll add some comparisons ( Use also max values for a comparable base ).

Imp LR 32 <-> XTLC 200 41.9 dps @ 4.121 dpp 60.5m range ( SIB max 21 ) <-> 33.33 DPS, 4.1329 Eco, 60m Range, Lvl 20 Laser Sniper Req ( so max ~ +5lvls )

The iLR32 has a good amount of dps more. When the dps of the XTLC is achieved with higher speed, so the missing damage is compensated by amp they might be in a similiar pricerange. Range is about the same the skillbonus difference value is unknown, but as suggested earlier can be probably be calculated by savings of skillpills. SIB difference is not much, so on that low levels i this should not make much difference.

Mod LR53 <-> XTLC 400 59.8 dps @ 4.184 dpp 61.6m range ( SIB mx 30 ) <-> 57.33 dps, 4.1346 Eco, 66m Range, Lvl 40 Laser Sniper Req.

A bit less dps, a bit less eco, range in favoutr of the XTLC drawback of the new gun is the higher level requirement.

The 600 might be compared to the LAW-40 smuggler and the 800 to the predator. But the 1000 has no match yet, but as it has SIB start @ lvl 100 it also needs to be compared to oldschool guns.

Last edited:
Without the full stats it is hard to put a pricetag on it. Laser Rifle/Carabines is the weapon class which has the best pricetag if you compare similiar dps/eco on different weapon classes. However i am not sure what the skillbuff is worth, i'd say the amount saved for comparable skillpills. And a lot depends on wether the buff is stackable with the other skillbuffs.

I'll add some comparisons ( Use also max values for a comparable base ).

Imp LR 32 <-> XTLC 200 41.9 dps @ 4.121 dpp 60.5m range ( SIB max 21 ) <-> 33.33 DPS, 4.1329 Eco, 60m Range, Lvl 20 Laser Sniper Req ( so max ~ +5lvls )

The iLR32 has a good amount of dps more. When the dps of the XTLC is achieved with higher speed, so the missing damage is compensated by amp they might be in a similiar pricerange. Range is about the same the skillbonus difference value is unknown, but as suggested earlier can be probably be calculated by savings of skillpills. SIB difference is not much, so on that low levels i this should not make much difference.

Mod LR53 <-> XTLC 400 59.8 dps @ 4.184 dpp 61.6m range ( SIB mx 30 ) <-> 57.33 dps, 4.1346 Eco, 66m Range, Lvl 40 Laser Sniper Req.

A bit less dps, a bit less eco, range in favoutr of the XTLC drawback of the new gun is the higher level requirement.

The 600 might be compared to the LAW-40 smuggler and the 800 to the predator. But the 1000 has no match yet, but as it has SIB start @ lvl 100 it also needs to be compared to oldschool guns.

The 1000 is something like a MM with longer range, depending on attacks per minute.

The prices are ridicilous for such an event.

So, I'll be standing at the gates with the highest possible DPS I can get hoping to grab the first 5k DSUs, as well as being there monday morning when more are added...

The 1000 is something like a MM with longer range, depending on attacks per minute.

The prices are ridicilous for such an event.

So, I'll be standing at the gates with the highest possible DPS I can get hoping to grab the first 5k DSUs, as well as being there monday morning when more are added...

Why are they ridiculus?

Why are they ridiculus?

From my point of view; The prizes are too big for the event in my opinion.

But, that will depend on attacks per minutes, if it is low enough I am completely mistaken.

Edit; I'll just try to keep my mouth shut until they are handed out and we get the full stats.

Last edited:
Impossible to say without knowing the actual damage and attack rate, and therefore what the amped performance will be, but they're certainly desirable if not uber weapons.

It's difficult to quantify the value of the skill increase as this will be different for each person - do they sell skills, how much do they cycle, etc.

For me it's a bit disappointing that they're all laser rifles.

for me only the 1st is nice
due to decent DPS on it
but the extra skillgain is no biggie for me
MM will still be alot better if you need skills

The 10% thing is just stupid imo...I won one of the 13 Rock Rippers that have it and tbh, I swear they just give less skill to begin with.

If diff amps and faps give different skills (which they do), how hard is it for MA to make the item give less base skill and then add 10% on top to make you feel good. I doubt there is any significance to it whatsoever.

The 10% thing is just stupid imo...I won one of the 13 Rock Rippers that have it and tbh, I swear they just give less skill to begin with.

If diff amps and faps give different skills (which they do), how hard is it for MA to make the item give less base skill and then add 10% on top to make you feel good. I doubt there is any significance to it whatsoever.

Think these items r just prepare for new L items with such stats. Imo more than enough UL items around already anyhow

Well after seeing the full stats of them i'd say some of them are nice, but nothing which has not an existing equivalent. The only rarity is the skillbuff and personally i would not pay more for it. But the guns might be unique for a short time.

All weapons are doing 40shots / minute

I agree with you - and I don't even own anything like that. I'm sure over the life time it will give more skills, but are you gonna skill up like a madman? I doubt it. 10% bonus would be better for someone at lower skill level. Sure you can say it's harder at a higher level - but I'm not really in a hurry anymore at this point (past lvl 70)

But hey, people like the Core, have fun. Not great prizes IMO, but it's more UL weapons - they don't always have to be the greatest thing ever.

I agree with you - and I don't even own anything like that. I'm sure over the life time it will give more skills, but are you gonna skill up like a madman? I doubt it. 10% bonus would be better for someone at lower skill level. Sure you can say it's harder at a higher level - but I'm not really in a hurry anymore at this point (past lvl 70)

But hey, people like the Core, have fun. Not great prizes IMO, but it's more UL weapons - they don't always have to be the greatest thing ever.

Well if you cycle 100k ped , you get skills as if you cycled 110k.

For someone hardcore it could make a diff over a period of a year, but then again is that worth any extra value now when we have so many ul things?

No idea really.

Here are my initial valuations:

CDF XLTC 1000 - 30k-40k
CDF XLTC 800 - 22.5k-27.5k
CDF XLTC 600 - 17.5k-22.5k
CDF XLTC 400 - 12.5k-17.5k
CDF XLTC 200 - 6k-9k

Have fun! :)

The 600 will be worth more than the 800 , simple due to higher demand in the 60´s skill level than in the 80´s .

IMO

When the dps of the XTLC is achieved with higher speed, so the missing damage is compensated by amp they might be in a similiar pricerange.

with lower reload speed and higher dmg enhancers "do" more, and break less..

I did my price winning Mayhem this year with a gun under 40 reload speed with high damage, the loss of enhancers was very good compared to the ranked flamethrower I used earlier in events.
Ofcourse amp dps > enhancer dps, but because of the higher breakrate due to higher reload speed, I wouldn't value it that much higher.

Last edited:
Think these items r just prepare for new L items with such stats. Imo more than enough UL items around already anyhow

And it normally means a nerf in the overall skillgains.
Like almost never getting a global anymore with an a105 finder for mining ( you need to be amped these days to expect a global or mine on foma type terrain)

with lower reload speed and higher dmg enhancers "do" more, and break less..

I did my price winning Mayhem this year with a gun under 40 reload speed with high damage, the loss of enhancers was very good compared to the ranked flamethrower I used earlier in events.
Ofcourse amp dps > enhancer dps, but because of the higher breakrate due to higher reload speed, I wouldn't value it that much higher.

In this case it would simply mean as we already knew the max dps of the weapon at that time having an amp would raise the dps of the base setup significantly at higher reload speed.

Anyway as we already know the full stats of the weapon now there is no reason to speculate anymore.

hmm sounds pretty crap to me 5 prizes for 15 hours of hunting competing against maybe what 1000 players ........let me see i bet i can name 15 of the top ten scorers for these events who will get one of these 5 weapons all of which ether have mod mercs , bl1800 , or the terminator to win the kill count and get the main points ,
good luck to anyone without one of these bad ass weapons going for the top 5 prizes, your going to need it lol

Best weapon is [Prototype Herman ARK Smuggler]
Durability excelent / 7625 ammos / 110 reload / 175,5-351 DMG / 175 M range

Best weapon is [Prototype Herman ARK Smuggler]
Durability excelent / 7625 ammos / 110 reload / 175,5-351 DMG / 175 M range

What does a weapon for officials have to do with this? :scratch2:

I dont know maybe

Back