Mature
Vicky Victoria Sexxxx
What would you like to see drop more?

Unlimited or Limited weapons

Last edited:
I prefer polls to have polls.

Edit: Ahah nvm now the poll is there!

Last edited:
this one needs more info, do u mean for the game, the economy or for yourself? obviously everyone would prefer to own ul for themselves but for the game in general...

its like saying are you happy your pet dog will die? or if you could make it live for ever would u prefer that..?

Yeah dumbest poll question ever actually..

I prefer dpp. That is ALL.

I like to see a weapon in loot window whether it has (L) after its name or not.

I replied (c) but obviously if it doesnt have (L) it is worth a lot more.

(L) is better for the game economy. UL is better for MindArks wallet economy.:cool:

I vote yes.

Speaking of poles, here's a song about a Flagpole Sitta

I voted UL because I want to loot a nice UL weapon that I can use or almost ready to use. I depo and never withdraw, not really interested in the 'value' of the weapon in the game economy, just want something very useful for me.

What is purpose of this pool ?

To add fun to the forum and to start up some good debates between active game players. As well as get some humor out of all the un-active trolls who simply hate the game (sorry MA) yet stay around for some odd reasoning.

(L) is better for the game economy. UL is better for MindArks wallet economy.:cool:

How?

Most limited crap that drops is TT food. By adding more of that, even more crap becomes TT food.

Only looted L weapons I ever bothered to list on auction are zero-nine, igni1000 and 1100. Some crappy doa as well iirc. A far bigger portion went to TT.

Back