Vadio

Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Jhan Delarea Freitas
this idea come my mind fews days ago

Why explosive BP use TT stuffs?

Its more cool if this BP use ANY MATERIAL FROM GAME
Yes you can click with Molecules if you want or any other hunt material or craft material

Its in log term increase MU , remove alot s** from auction
And same time give oportunity to any craft
and MU on click not much high since you can use any material early or later if material you use going up you can chossen new

The main problem you have now is players investing +4000Ped in these BPs. As soon as they nerf the BPs the value will drop. All I can assume is more money must be flowing in via these BPs than appearing as ATHs.

The main problem you have now is players investing +4000Ped in these BPs. As soon as they nerf the BPs the value will drop. All I can assume is more money must be flowing in via these BPs than appearing as ATHs.

Yup thats the biggest problem, without these bps sellign at 4k ped markup, it would be disaster for crafters, but we all know if supply gets much higher (than demand) the price will fall.

20ped per click gambler bp, there are many of those ingame, remove 4k ped bps from the loot, and what is left is money pit, which takes 10% of your money each run.

Yesterday evening i saw exp 4 bp being offered at 2.5k and i didnt buy it, because last few days very many have popped on the market and the price cant be sustainable.

And afterall we know MA can apply "FIX" to remove metal residue from non metal using bp and boom, the price drops even further.

So EP bp is screwed either by players looting and selling hundreds (i am quite sure there are over 100 ingame already) EP IV bps ingame or by MA by fixing the situation and returning economy to its former state (Gamblers will still gamble, but removal of Metal residue would surely affect the prices of everything else (starting from end products and ending with ores and enmatters)

So just wait until either crafters or MA fucks up the bp and everything will be fine again :)

Easy, drop shit loads of the BP's saturate market, in a few months price is down, then boom, do the nerf :rolleyes:

Wow that was depressing (but necessary)

Easy, drop shit loads of the BP's saturate market, in a few months price is down, then boom, do the nerf :rolleyes:

Wow that was depressing (but necessary)
Agreed, it needs to happen. It's easy to say that as someone who doesn't own one of the high level BPs but honestly, keeping it the way it is is much worse for the game than upsetting a few big crafters. Sometimes when you make a mistake, the resolution that is the least bad is the best you can do.

Bad for game bad for miners bad for hunters bad for MU everybody say its bad for everyone. Yet somehow CLD returns werent this high without events past 2 years? maybe

Eventually ppl will slow down to craft these or MA will make good use of resi hoarded up.

Well its a gamble BP using TT mats you don´t need to pay markup to click it, thats good for crafters.

When was last time MA did something good for crafters?

Let it be how it is, can´t care about crashed Residue price, because that offers many options for crafters (that won´t gamble) to produce and offer items at good price.

Positiv for miners, amps cheaper now.
Positiv for hunters, crafted guns/armors maybe cheaper now.
Positiv for crafters residue cheaper now (well some will say this is bad, but from my point of view using residue now makes sense on melee weapons too, what wasn´t the case with higher residue price).
Positive for gambler craftres, don´t need to pay markup!

Sidenote:
Do miners need to pay markup for their probes?
Do hunters need to pay markup for their ammo?
Why should crafters always need to pay markup for their crafting materials?
Fairness!

Well its a gamble BP using TT mats you don´t need to pay markup to click it, thats good for crafters.

Let it be how it is, can´t care about crashed Residue price, because that offers many options for crafters (that won´t gamble) to produce and offer items at good price.

Positiv for crafters residue cheaper now (well some will say this is bad, but from my point of view using residue now makes sense on melee weapons too, what wasn´t the case with higher residue price).

Sidenote:
Fairness!

Good analyze! the only people that lose here are those clicking the BP and miners that were mining unamped or with UL amps.

Its more cool if this BP use ANY MATERIAL FROM GAME

:rolleyes:
Hmm you gave me a different idea here.. Why not a SURPRISE BP.. A surprise item could take anything and create something different on success. The more value, the more exiting..
Ok, dunno how to handle the item inclusion tho...

Sidenote:
Fairness!

If the aim is to remove markup from game, then yeah it is indeed good, but IF some ppl used to profit from 90% tt returns, then soon it will be impossible, as if nothing has markup then 90% tt can never be profit. If there is no profit for players then players will soon stop.
Right now it is/was possible to play this game without deposits if you were smart enough to hunt/craft right things. After all MU is being f´ed there will be no possiblity to play smart anymore.

So yeah stupid players wont lose (as they keep losing that 10% anyways) but those who did play with patience and knowledge will lose.

You cant expect that if markup of consumables go to zero that other stuff wont follow.

Markup is what keeps this game going, boring 90% tt returns is not enough for regular players.
So if you say positiive for miners:
CHeap amps, then you forget, negative for miners low markup on ores.

If you say positive for hunters, then you forget low markup on loots.

You cant kill MU to satisfy players who are already satisfied with the gambling.

Remove metal residue from loot, everything goes back to normal , markups back up, gamblers can still craft this EP bp IV. Everybody wins.

If the aim is to remove markup from game, then yeah it is indeed good, but IF some ppl used to profit from 90% tt returns, then soon it will be impossible, as if nothing has markup then 90% tt can never be profit. If there is no profit for players then players will soon stop.
Right now it is/was possible to play this game without deposits if you were smart enough to hunt/craft right things. After all MU is being f´ed there will be no possiblity to play smart anymore.

So yeah stupid players wont lose (as they keep losing that 10% anyways) but those who did play with patience and knowledge will lose.

You cant expect that if markup of consumables go to zero that other stuff wont follow.

Markup is what keeps this game going, boring 90% tt returns is not enough for regular players.
So if you say positiive for miners:
CHeap amps, then you forget, negative for miners low markup on ores.

If you say positive for hunters, then you forget low markup on loots.

You cant kill MU to satisfy players who are already satisfied with the gambling.

Remove metal residue from loot, everything goes back to normal , markups back up, gamblers can still craft this EP bp IV. Everybody wins.

- The aim is to reduce the risk, less markup paid for items means you don't need to find high markup and still doing better than risking high markup and finding only TT food.

- "Smart" player are not really what MA is looking for, for someone to withdrawal someone need to lose money, if less are able to withdrawal means money are lasting longer for the other 99% "stupid" players.

There are more to say but I'll let others..

- The aim is to reduce the risk, less markup paid for items means you don't need to find high markup and still doing better than risking high markup and finding only TT food.
If you wanted to reduce risk before this, hunt punies with M2100A1 + ZX Sink. Boom, virtually zero risk. Why should MA force me into less risk?

- "Smart" player are not really what MA is looking for, for someone to withdrawal someone need to lose money, if less are able to withdrawal means money are lasting longer for the other 99% "stupid" players.
So now instead of some players losing, all players lose instead. How is that better, can you explain?

So now instead of some players losing, all players lose instead. How is that better, can you explain?

I don´t loose, I adapt.
As always!

Sidenote:
Fairness!

Crafters should pay markup for resources because they're loot (items created) always possess markup, which is set by crafters who control bps... (Koter and his lvl 13 amp bps for example).

Why explosive BP use TT stuffs?

Because in 2013 (no available data for 2014 yet) players had ~ 70 million SEK TT value in game, meaning about 8 million USD.

Is a liability for MA, and for sure something they want to reduce. If this BP would use some stuff with MU, the player needing it can pay with his PED in game, but the seller might take PED out after selling said stuff. Is a no-no.

For example, I would nominate Inferior Cloth Extractors instead of nanocubes. In the past that loot was a major annoyance to me, I had incredible quantities exceeding 10 PED at a time (ha! gotcha ya!) which constantly failed on AH ;)

With TT as crafting supermarket, no sellers means no PEDs out but all crafters will pay directly MA/Calypso, reducing the said 8 million PED liabilities to something we will see in the financial report mid 2016.

Crafters should pay markup for resources because they're loot (items created) always possess markup, which is set by crafters who control bps... (Koter and his lvl 13 amp bps for example).

Thats complete BS and shows only that you are not a crafter!

Most items crafted are not sellable at all, its just gamble against TT.
Hit big or loose, thats crafters reallity (especially for daily crafters that cycle large amount of PED)

Wanted to write alot more to explain, but deleted all as you wouldn´t understand it anyways.

Just start crafting then you will see what always paying markup means for crafters!

Back