Question: Kadra eye in Calypso loot?

noiseless

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
John noiseless White
Yesterday was hunting Eviscerators and today looked at my inventory and found there (6) Kadra Eye. I haven't bought any ever and haven't been on Arkadia for more than a year so I'm quite sure it wasn't at my inventory before the run.

Is it possible to loot Arkadian animal parts on Calypso?

Maybe you listed them at auction a year ago on arkadia and now they were returned to your inventory?

Had a similar situation some time ago. Logged in, jumped into pvp4 and found a lot of cyclops parts from AG that were not sold on Cyrene in my inv. Just an expired auction.

Maybe you listed them at auction a year ago on arkadia and now they were returned to your inventory?

That could be the explanation, checked the EL and I was actually hunting Kadra on 12th - 18th February last year. Might have been forgotten I listed them on auction, but anyway didn't know they return unsold items to inventory automaticly after a year :scratch2:

They could have sent me a notification about item return :ahh:

That could be the explanation, checked the EL and I was actually hunting Kadra on 12th - 18th February last year. Might have been forgotten I listed them on auction, but anyway didn't know they return unsold items to inventory automaticly after a year :scratch2:

They could have sent me a notification about item return :ahh:

You get a notification in system when it happens from what I have read others say on forum. Maybe MA never updated that to give message in message center.:scratch2:

Back