Question: Thorifoid buff - to keep hp down. Exploit or part of the game?

Is deregen buff an exploit of the helmet?

• Yes

Votes: 42 45.7%
  • No

Votes: 50 54.3%

• Total voters
Rofl is stupid discuss, MA arealdy lock one player cuz that, and have supprot answer from MA is an exploit.....

Answer from support is NOT an official statement ;). Untill it is on Client Loader everyone can us the helmet as long as they wish...

Falagor
:bandit:

Rofl is stupid discuss, MA arealdy lock one player cuz that, and have supprot answer from MA is an exploit.....

So you will say that MA banned someone because he wear a helmet ?

Can anybody tell me for what a helmet is ???

Seriously there surely was something different he got banned for!

I've asked to support case and they say not statement have been done.. So it is allowed until they said something..
Pk'er will always said it a exploit no matter what..

The helmet is ugly and people with no taste have no place in our universe :D

ROFL, good one.
Totally agree, and some +REP for the laugh :D

exploit - to take advantage of (a person, situation, etc), esp unethically or unjustly for one's own ends!
www.thefreedictionary.com/exploit

Do real pker use helmet in lootable or others pvps? No!
Why? It status are not really good for pvp protection!
Who uses that helmet in lootable pvp? Exploiters.
Why? To gain unfair advantage!
Do exploiters use it in others pvps, like LG and Non Lootable? No!
Why? No advantage there!

So is simple as Logic just those who want to have unfair advantage will use it like an exploit. They dont have the balls to fight, so lootable pvp is not the game that they are looking to play go mine to other side suckers!

IT IS AN EXPLOIT! No excuses to use it, unless gain unfair advantage!

Last edited:
I've asked to support case and they say not statement have been done.. So it is allowed until they said something..
Pk'er will always said it a exploit no matter what..

Can i pk you outside pvp?

So whats the logic of dont be able to loot someone inside lootable pvp?

exploit - to take advantage of (a person, situation, etc), esp unethically or unjustly for one's own ends!
www.thefreedictionary.com/exploit

Do real pker use helmet in lootable or others pvps? No!
Why? It status are not really good for pvp protection!
Who uses that helmet in lootable pvp? Exploiters.
Why? To gain unfair advantage!
Do exploiters use it in others pvps, like LG and Non Lootable? No!
Why? No advantage there!

So is simple as Logic just those who want to have unfair advantage will use it like an exploit. They dont have the balls to fight, so lootable pvp is not the game that they are looking to play go mine to other side suckers!

What if someone hunt mobs there with the helmet to increase his dps +10%? ;) He also can be mining between hunting mobs too you know and does not need to remove the helmet.

That is fully legal and has nothing to do with exploiting.

@edit:
MA can fix this wih 100 different ways but they are not doing it - this game is a sandbox - everything is alowed unless MA clearly states otherwise in an official way (client loader).

Falagor

This is nonsense. It actually increase DPS (like 5% faster reload)...
It's not an exploit.

Exploit - using a bug with less than 50% HP, not a helm.

What does MA support think?

###################################################
Hi.

**** from BAHQ let mobs take his HP down to 20% and put a helmet on so he get no regain on HP and enters Lootable PvP without the possibility to get looted.

Iv been told ingame this is a exploit becouse when u have less than 50% HP u cant get looted.

I want to know, is this a exploit or should i start use this aswell?
I feel it unfair to fight someone who have nothing to risk.

I know u guys dont care about PvP at all, its easy to see on all updates and bugs and nothing done to try make it better.

Should I use this 20%HP aswell with helmet?
or do i risk get banned?

2013-12-16 15:51 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Xpljd,

Thank you for contacting us. This is certainly not allowed and it's considered system abuse. We'll investigate this further and if any irregularities are found we'll take proper action.

Do you by any chance can provide us with the full avatar name?.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Stop playing stupid please.. Either all your socmates are constantly lying to you or you are just stupid.

For others, there is now like maximum of 200 people in this game playing somehow the end game and everyone knows everyone.. While we might be from rivalling societies, we just TALK!

So, you can play stupid here on forum crowd, but please, stop bullshitting me :)

right plenty of exsamples

I see those type of comments on a regular basis.......youre full of shit and accusing of such without facts here just states the obvious that you are a troll.....

It was a poll regarding an exploit and I vote 110% exploit, you are using a mechanics in a way it wasnt intended.

and yes I still have a vid from a lg where one of your Big guys using exploits to be able to get back faster than other - or is this just another comment

Hi.

**** from BAHQ let mobs take his HP down to 20% and put a helmet on so he get no regain on HP and enters Lootable PvP without the possibility to get looted.

Iv been told ingame this is a exploit becouse when u have less than 50% HP u cant get looted.

I know u guys dont care about PvP at all, its easy to see on all updates and bugs and nothing done to try make it better.

or do i risk get banned?

Hi Xpljd,

Thank you for contacting us. This is certainly allowed and it's not considered system abuse.

Kind regards,

i have just helped you fixing the errors

Last edited:
Exploit - using a bug with less than 50% HP, not a helm.

The less than 50% HP rule is in place since years, now.
Why change it now?

It was never ever confirmed that this 50% HP rule is a bug, it is intended to work that way, otherwise it would have been changed years ago!
No BUG no exploit, just simple tactics!

Tell me how I can exploit a bug that isn´t a bug ????

Only because some greedy PKers would like it to be a bug, doesn´t say it is a bug!

To me it doesn´t matter if I need to drag some mobs on me to have less than 50% HP (old style) or if I wear that helmet (new style) to stay below 50% HP.

If serious PKer with skills/gear and knowledge wants to loot you, he will do it (heal first, then kill).

Beside that there exists a much more safe way to keep your loot, only thing you will lose is the toxic shot and some pec.

No I do not explain how that works, but old style PKers surely know the trick. And no not an exploit just tactics.
Beside that there is a lot other things used in PvP that gives some advantage (Pet blocking, vehicle storage recall, portable personal storage).
Lot things that may help you keeping your loot in PvP4, and to be honest it is good that way.
PKer wants PED, damn not from me! Feel free trying to rip my PED if I enter lootable PvP, but believe me it will not be easy, and if you manage to loot me, it won´t be much, very likely less than what you spent in ammo for the kill. OK, one thing I promise you may loot from me if you kill me in lootable PvP --> 1 comon dung, and thats it. Glad you wasted your ammo on me damn PKers :D

Beside that its always fun just walking through lootable PvP seeing dump PKers that think they can steal my money wasting their ammo on me!

Enough said!

portable personal storage
It seems to me, I missed something.... :scratch2:
Please explain! I do not know what it is :eyecrazy:
But judging by vehicle storage recall, the author of these lines has never been in lootable PvP, because there's not working spawn vehicle, recall vehicle and portable TT...

It seems to me, I missed something.... :scratch2:
Please explain! I do not know what it is :eyecrazy:

A long time ago you could put ores into storage boxes and they would not get looted; not sure if he refers to this, which was fixed.

A long time ago you could put ores into storage boxes and they would not get looted; not sure if he refers to this, which was fixed.

I know about this, but now all these tricks is not work

If serious PKer with skills/gear and knowledge wants to loot you, he will do it (heal first, then kill)!

That's correct, though I've seen some miners combine the thori helmet, hunting armor, then have X amount of mobs on them. Pker will have a hard job to loot the miner as the miner will remove the armor and let the mobs kill him before the pker can heal the miner. Could be wrong about that though, was just what I assumed they were attempting when I saw it.

Serious miners can buy Skildek Vaporizer... ;)
They also must use Nearby function and must know how to determine another player without radar or nearby ...

Serious miners can buy Skildek Vaporizer... ;)

They can, but, the last time I was in PVP4, I got attacked by miners with that rocket: I only died twice out of maybe 15-20 attacks. So its quite a risk - if they have ores on them - compared to escaping. With the vaporizer they have got to hit good on the first hit, otherwise, due its reload, it gives plenty of time to easily kill someone with sub 150-170 hp.

However, helmet not needed in this case. Suppose I need to pick up the tower in PvP. I just can reduce my health to a minimum and jump with TP chip to the tower, pick it up and die from your shot, without giving the loot. All this without helmet in 1-2 mins.

Added: If I take any rocket or grenade launcher, cure me with Mod FAP will be a big problem.
I'll die in front of you. Also Vaporizer can be used against themself.

As you see, there is too many ways to not be looted, so Thorifoid Helm - just little addon for them.

Last edited:
whats wrong with that? It is pvp, do not forget it.

I was going to go ballistic over how dumb you have to be to not understand my post, but I will be nice instead :)

There is no prob with us getting killed in pvp.

The problem was the RX fapped himself for 5 minutes when we were shooting him, waiting for a WSS guy to get there, then once the WSS guy got there the RX unit stopped fapping himself after we were dead.

The RX was DELIBERATELY giving his loot to the WSS guy!

I don't know how that wasn't clear...but there...now I hope it is.

Edit: In case you reaaaaallllllly don't know what you are talking about....an RX unit isnt another player...an RX unit is controlled by game developers. It is basically a MOB...do you like mobs having their own free will to give their friends loot and not give it to others? I don't.

Ever since I saw that shit, I don't give a fuck anymore. This game died to me that day. I still play, but I stopped caring about it.

Last edited:
Ofc exploit. Support told that many times. No poit discusting any more.

P.S. Everyone like Yq can go and fuck himself in ass with his "ma errors fixing in suport cases

Just exsample... Vtol hunt exploit still not fixed.... so is allowed???
Just try to do and if anyone record you...you gona get account bann :D.
Is same with helm, try use and someone gona record you and send to MA = lock!
Ma cant insta fix things...

I was going to go ballistic over how dumb you have to be to not understand my post, but I will be nice instead :)

There is no prob with us getting killed in pvp.

The problem was the RX fapped himself for 5 minutes when we were shooting him, waiting for a WSS guy to get there, then once the WSS guy got there the RX unit stopped fapping himself after we were dead.

The RX was DELIBERATELY giving his loot to the WSS guy!

I don't know how that wasn't clear...but there...now I hope it is.

Edit: In case you reaaaaallllllly don't know what you are talking about....an RX unit isnt another player...an RX unit is controlled by game developers. It is basically a MOB...do you like mobs having their own free will to give their friends loot and not give it to others? I don't.

Ever since I saw that shit, I don't give a fuck anymore. This game died to me that day. I still play, but I stopped caring about it.

We know some guys like the one below are blessed by MA for whatever bizarre reason.
And look how he behave, maybe MA endorse similar behavior. So be asshole, manipulate people around you pretending to be their friend so you just get what you need, exploit when possible, but don't forget to play the good person on forum. Maybe then MA will flip the switch ;D

P.S. Everyone like Yq can go and fuck himself in ass with his "ma errors fixing in suport cases

Who was is, and what was supports answer? Need evidence like Xpl0jd's, but with screenshots.

Hi.

or do i risk get banned?

Hi Xpljd,

Thank you for contacting us. This is certainly not allowed and it's considered system abuse. We'll investigate this further and if any irregularities are found we'll take proper action.

Do you by any chance can provide us with the full avatar name?.

Kind regards,

Could you screenshot this Xpl0jd? And the answer was in December 2013, I don't understand why they haven't done the programming to change. What was the action towards the avatar?

Examples please. I know WSS has videos sent to support, but I have not seen any action towards avatars, nor change of this "abuse"

The poll is pretty much 50-50, and pk'ers think of it as an exploit, where as other players think of it as clever way, untill an official statement has been made.

The whole issue could be fixed by the "non looting safezone" being removed.

So, would the 3% faster/50% less regen helmet be alright? And what about just staying below 50% by mobs, without helmet? If I get to 5% hp from mobs, natural regen would still take some time to raise above 50%.

Could you screenshot this Xpl0jd? And the answer was in December 2013, I don't understand why they haven't done the programming to change. What was the action towards the avatar?

I can do that, but there is a avatar name in the supportcase, ofc i can remove that but than the print will be edited so i dont see whats the difference :p

I did never answare them the full avatar name to be honest.

Im not trying to get people banned, i want a fair game where people know whats allowed and can use the same things.
After i got that message and MA told me its a exploit i could get banned if i use it, But MA dont make it clear to everyone if its exploit or not, should write on forum with a statement.

what iv learn is its better to not write support and use same shit others do :D

50_hp_exploit.jpg

Did also add another supportcase.

Last edited:
Its so easy for ma to not aloud the helmet in pvp4 if the wanna it change it
Like the guns and armor from the hub toro helemet cant not be use in pvp4 if the wanna change kinda like right after you try to tp in helmet won't aloud you to tp in
.. yellow message ...remove helmet before jump in ....lootable zone :wtg:

Or make it more easy on the helmet info write it can't be use in pvp4 and and a warning when you equip it I thing this idea is so easy

Last edited:
I just hope MA will one day understand that there will always be someone who thinks that some game mechanics is an exploit (i.e. big pet following me and working as obstacle that will alow me to tp out - if you think this is exploit too - you are ridiculous) - and then comes to one conclusion:

just shut down whole pvp lootable idea and remove it from the game completly!

:yay:

Falagor

"j. You must immediately report errors and bugs in the Entropia Universe to MindArk whenever You discover them. You may not “cheat” or otherwise neglect to report errors or bugs, use bugs, slow connection, Internet latency, or other 'exploits' for own benefits or for the benefit of others."

If this isn't "for own benefits" Idkn what is. Text is snatched from the curret rules of conduct.

I just hope MA will one day understand that there will always be someone who thinks that some game mechanics is an exploit (i.e. big pet following me and working as obstacle that will alow me to tp out - if you think this is exploit too - you are ridiculous) - and then comes to one conclusion:

just shut down whole pvp lootable idea and remove it from the game completly!

:yay:

Falagor

PvP is really not that bad is need few adjustments like
Introduce more vaporizer
We need 6/6 reload sword same is vapor big DMG
So the uber ones don't fap and decay you when the get tired the slice you with sparkbite sword 300 plus DMG on that sword so if I get one hit from this its fair game right :laugh:
So we need low skills melee and big DMG so if I miss I'm fuck but I know I have a shot you know instead sping like chicken with out head and die
Just my toughs :beerchug:

PvP is really not that bad is need few adjustments like
Introduce more vaporizer
We need 6/6 reload sword same is vapor big DMG
So the uber ones don't fap and decay you when the get tired the slice you with sparkbite sword 300 plus DMG on that sword so if I get one hit from this its fair game right :laugh:
So we need low skills melee and big DMG so if I miss I'm fuck but I know I have a shot you know instead sping like chicken with out head and die
Just my toughs :beerchug:

Thats what Cyree HUB is for - limited set of weapons - everyone are reduced to same hp/skills level: most important is actual pvp skills there ;).

Falagor

Back