Attempts of SCAM in AH

Sorry but i disagree with people saying that this is not a scam.

Those people trying to sell 1 cld for the price of 10 are definitly scammers. "Figures scammers" if we can name them.

Thing is Mindark fucking don't care !

they could have implemented something like this :

Message from MA when bidding : are you sure you want to bid (for example) 15000 peds for 1 cld , and then write that down in letters fifteen thousands peds.

But no... let scammers be land owner, yeahhhh :censored:

Sorry but i disagree with people saying that this is not a scam.

Those people trying to sell 1 cld for the price of 10 are definitly scammers. "Figures scammers" if we can name them.

Thing is Mindark fucking don't care !

they could have implemented something like this :

Message from MA when bidding : are you sure you want to bid (for example) 15000 peds for 1 cld , and then write that down in letters fifteen thousands peds.

But no... let scammers be land owner, yeahhhh :censored:

and u are forced to buy these? every game has ppl putting stuff way overpriced.. was it virtual money or real.. its the buyers who are retards if they buy em

if i buy item that has been sold for 5k ped in last few auction.. but i know its worth more.. am i scammer if i later try to sell it for 10k ped?

and u are forced to buy these? every game has ppl putting stuff way overpriced.. was it virtual money or real.. its the buyers who are retards if they buy em

if i buy item that has been sold for 5k ped in last few auction.. but i know its worth more.. am i scammer if i later try to sell it for 10k ped?

It's not buyers who are retards, they made mistakes because they didn't saw there was a 0 figure more.

no, you're not scammer in this case, there are no figures abuse.

Back