Selling: Starfinder XIII

Timp44

Guardian
Selling ( or leasing ) this fine spacecraft. SI is +5k. Will make someone a nice purchase before the next space mission VU.

Please PM.

I don't understand: I see hundreds of selling threads with NO PRICE in them, just go on and on and on and on, never selling. Yet, when someone actually puts a price in their thread, their item usually sells.

So, is it because you think you're asking too much for your item, are you ashamed of your item, are you looking for an idiot to offer you more than it's worth?

I'd appreciate if you'd have the integrity to at least give a SB.

I don't understand: I see hundreds of selling threads with NO PRICE in them, just go on and on and on and on, never selling. Yet, when someone actually puts a price in their thread, their item usually sells.

So, is it because you think you're asking too much for your item, are you ashamed of your item, are you looking for an idiot to offer you more than it's worth?

I'd appreciate if you'd have the integrity to at least give a SB.

I don't really see an issue here, either someone is interested or they are not. Why would anyone be ashamed of any item they are selling?

...Bump

The issue here is that I AM interested, but there's an axiom ( an axiom is a premise so evident as to be accepted as true without controversy) in this universe about anything that's up for sale, and it's really simple:

IF NO PRICE IS STATED/SHOWN/ADVERTISED, IT'S BECAUSE THE SELLER KNOWS HE'S ASKING TOO MUCH

That goes for houses, cars, firearms, "toys", etc: IRL and IG.

So, I stand by what I said.

i will start it off with an offer of 6k ped

:dj:

I'll go lucky number 13...k that is. Bump

35k........................................

Last edited:
Back