Uber: Finally an uber tower - Caldorite Stone - 33510 PED!

tenshimaxx

Young

Hello everyone,

This is my final post. After many years of going on and off Entropia, after depositing large amounts of ped, cycling and recycling, reading forums, reading what developers said, etc. that baby came up :)

My theory is that there is no personal loot, it's all random, so in order to have the best chances for that you have to invest lots of money, use the most eco way possible (ore finder 105 - amp lvl 105 (102% mu)) and farm foma, now i mined the main arena for a while, it had ignisium a really high mu ore, but the percentage of that ore being spawned is really low, i did manage to get 2 towers there (4k iron 5k narc) but the overall return was bad, so then i saw dome 1, it has caldorite, gazz and dianum. They had a decent markup and they are sold huge quantities on the auction, that means they spawn frequently. So even if you have bad runs, you somewhat recover from the good markup and can continue to drop more bombs.

So yeah, i was mining like crazy, using the autotool to drop bombs in dome 1, i believe that your location/position doesn't matter so much, what matter is the server where you are, so you can drop bombs as close as you want and as many times as you want. I am thinking from a programmers point of view, why code a complex system based on location + server + ..., when you can code a simple program like slots based on the "server" you are on and every bomb dropped is a spin basically.

Hopefully my experiences will help miners and make mindark reconsider the loot again, they said they changed it but it feels the same like years ago when i poped a 11k tower unamped, now i was with a 105 amp and it tripled to 33k.

Last edited:
Gratz, nice hit. I agree with the eco part and I like your logical thinking.

how many drops you consider good to ore only / without amp?

Congratulations.

Ps. hope u have the mining missions, 33k ped cald is a nice find point wise too. :)

Gratz Nice one:yay:

Gratz Tenshimaxx on ur Super Uber Find.

Back