modified angel from LA mobs

girtsn

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
Girts Smilgs Niedra

???
unless there is a better explanation, I will say its a spit in the face of all LA owners (note - except for the owner of daspletor dome)
don't get me wrong, gratz to Buck, great loot and he definitely deserves to loot it
P.S.
sorry for the thread title, I hate those as well :(
P.S.2
if this is supposed to be the fix for MA compensating for last loot balancing fuck-up (aka crapnels and all maturities same loot)
fix the overall problem rather than handing out selective blow-jobs? thanks

Last edited:
Oh, i thought it came from the core. I can indeed see how this would be an imbalance but maybe the other parts can now be found with other regular mobs as well? I would find it very wierd if a full set could be looted from daspletor only

Maybe I am to noob, but I fail to see why this is a problem?

Foma is a land owner, unless it wasn't on foma?

Mod angel, maybe in a different mob before? Well man up and adapt to the times.

Care to enlighten the noobs?

Last edited:
indeed from players perspective there is nothing wrong, except if you have unique/one of a few set and there are new ones coming, but that would be minority in any case
as an LA owner, this seems very much questionable since one LA owner (daspletor dome in this case) is given an advantage for unknown reasons
imho it is poor judgement on MA's / planet calypso management (who knows if there is a difference these days) to do stuff like that without communication upfront

IMO as long as they don't answer in my thread, the balancing manager also is the janitor...
ps: kick me from soc if you want but it's time for me to sell my gear..
FUCK MA & FUCK the way they are heading

pps: happy you got a few months of profit but the numbers to me suggest you need an above avg tt return to break even & the janitor doesn't like me that much

It's funny, as usual. Another thread with the whining. Nothing new :laugh:

Not sure how this is an advantage other than the fact that my LAs dont have anything UL dropping them from them yet (perhaps undiscovered)... your LAs do.. apparently daspletors do... so I am not understanding this thread.

IMO as long as they don't answer in my thread, the balancing manager also is the janitor...
ps: kick me from soc if you want but it's time for me to sell my gear..
FUCK MA & FUCK the way they are heading

pps: happy you got a few months of profit but the numbers to me suggest you need an above avg tt return to break even & the janitor doesn't like me that much

I don't know what the problem is with this discovery really - I'm missing something.
But I have to bump up what this poster is saying. This game has been a shit show of late. Community manager just "disappears" and comes back and says "oh I've been enlisted to work on ComPets." Well who the hell is working on our CURRENT game that includes tons of money?? No one! FFS.
I always try "one more time" but each time I consider selling out.

As usual you are missing the point. The questions are
  1. Why are armors that before dropped only on events dropping on LAs?
  2. Why is it daspletors that are getting this special treatment?
All clear. It's a simple question - why not in my LA? :laugh:
ROFL

So items like that should drop from merps too?

Reactions: Mac
Nevermind. Got it.

So will we see another thread for each new piece until one drops from an Osseo?

modified armor pieces are not exactly regular armor. at least not this far. sentinel has been dropped from dasps since ages. why UL armor not dropping from your mobs... guess a Q to Arkadia management?
Not sure how this is an advantage other than the fact that my LAs dont have anything UL dropping them from them yet (perhaps undiscovered)... your LAs do.. apparently daspletors do... so I am not understanding this thread.

Haters will be haters, you are the one who mentioned osseos. I would prefer some communication / balancing before making one LA superior.
Nevermind. Got it.

So will we see another thread for each new piece until one drops from an Osseo?

As usual you are missing the point. The questions are
  1. Why are armors that before dropped only on events dropping on LAs?
  2. Why is it daspletors that are getting this special treatment?

Ok, maybe I miss something.

Answer for 1 - Because EU is dynamic. And MA shuffled loot again. I think they are not required to report about this to any players or 'investors'
Answer for 2 - Because Dasps are still one of strongest mobs in EU.

well they obviously think they are gods, but those don't rely on cashflow as much
at the moment it seems a bit too dynamic for some LAs
Ok, maybe I miss something.

Answer for 1 - Because EU is dynamic. And MA shuffled loot again. I think they are not required to report about this to any players or 'investors'
Answer for 2 - Because Dasps are still one of strongest mobs in EU.

You know a lot of people. They will know a lot of people.

Get the players in power and get them not to deposit for a month, get all there friends, lead a protest, make MA shake in their boots. Then they will understand the power of the player and start listening.

Reactions: das
If you were the one to loot it from an Osse on your LA...... then you would have had a different attitude. Grow up. If something doesn't go your way over the years you come to the forums to cry. It's getting old.:wise:

Hypothetically imagining it would happen. Anyone (not only me) looting it on my LA.
I would not have created this thread, that is correct.
But if someone pointed out that it is not fair, I would agree.
So not a different attitude.
Don't judge all based on yourself.
If you were the one to loot it from an Osse on your LA...... then you would have had a different attitude. Grow up. If something doesn't go your way over the years you come to the forums to cry. It's getting old.:wise:

btw if this is supposed to be the fix for MA compensating for last loot balancing fuck-up (aka crapnels and all maturities same loot)
fix the overall problem rather than handing out selective blow-jobs? thanks

<removed>

At moment, when it turns out that some rich players can dictate something to MA - I leave this game. No politics, just all need to be on an equal footing and adapt, like everyone else, and do not whine about everything what happens and no money in my pockets. But you can continue to whine, you are funny. :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
ow, goodbye then :) that moment has sailed long ago
At moment, when it turns out that some rich players can dictate something to MA - I leave this game

May i ask which mobs dropped the mod angel parts when it was first introduced, and is the Dasp new on that list?

In the end that kind of loot has to be put somewhere.

ow, goodbye then :) that moment has sailed long ago

You do not understand me, today you are outraged, several weeks ago was outraged JB Knight, and therefore I think all is not lost. Nothing has changed - all is well. Otherwise, you and JBK did not create whining threads here. You just might call to MA and will recieve what you want. But you cannot. So I will stay. Good Luck in your fight :)

ok.. so let me see if i have the FACTS right here.. dasps used to drop supremacy (not sure how long ago) and in the last 48 hours someone looted a mod angel part from them... think i have that part down now.

So now we get a LA owner and uber player whining that dasps are dropping 2 different specialized and uber armor parts :scratch2:

I think it's time to man the fuck up and realized that not everything is limited to one specific mob. Hell shadow used to drop from 3 or 4 mobs back in the past. Chronicle and a few other of the uber uL armors dropped from various mobs too. So what is the big deal? you already said it's not WHO looted it so as far as I'm concerned STFU and chive on.

Yay! Gz to Buck !

To the haters: Dont let the door hit you on the way out.

Its dynamic.

ow i realize the players dont give a f... they are in fact happy, thats why this message was to dev's
since support is no use today, this seems to be the better channel. thanks for the free bump
so the last reference is on you
ok.. so let me see if i have the FACTS right here.. dasps used to drop supremacy (not sure how long ago) and in the last 48 hours someone looted a mod angel part from them... think i have that part down now.

So now we get a LA owner and uber player whining that dasps are dropping 2 different specialized and uber armor parts :scratch2:

I think it's time to man the fuck up and realized that not everything is limited to one specific mob. Hell shadow used to drop from 3 or 4 mobs back in the past. Chronicle and a few other of the uber uL armors dropped from various mobs too. So what is the big deal? you already said it's not WHO looted it so as far as I'm concerned STFU and chive on.

By the way, F thighs were discovered exactly three months ago:

EntropiaLife said:
Modified Angel Thigh Guards (F). Item discovered in The Core
Syrinx Syri Pureheart
Mon, 01 Dec 2014 03:16:17

Back