modified angel from LA mobs

Now smilgs I totally agree even though jealousy and trolling seems to be the way to go on this forum, Im pretty sure that drop was a misstake, the timing correct but a glitch or human error made it drop from a faulty mob.

Not much to cry about either, this was one persons happiness not sorrow for thousands like other misstakes can be :)

Well i kinda understand why Girts is upset,but the way he reacted maybe made him look like a selfish prick (everyone sayin why not on his LA).You saw that those kind of items (modified,improved,etc.) dropped from event mobs eomons,mayhem,core (mod shadow,angel,etc.) well i was suprised when i saw it dropped from dasp,i thought it was in Core,so do we expect to get those things now in regular loot :dunno:,maybe hedoc mayhems start to pop outside of event ;)

For me one measure of a person is what side they take when they are the ones who benefit!

If I owned an LA with mobs that started exclusively getting new and valuable loot, I'd actually not directly be very happy. I would ask of MA whether they were planning to make sure other mobs in other LAs would be getting special stuff too.

As I hold deeds to a shared LA 'somewhere else out there' which has benefitted from events in rotation with other events, I'm glad that the (silent) answer from MA would appear to be 'yes'. As long as all get a turn at something good, then np :cool:

btw if this is supposed to be the fix for MA compensating for last loot balancing fuck-up (aka crapnels and all maturities same loot)
fix the overall problem rather than handing out selective blow-jobs? thanks

It's more like ass to mouth thingy :D

You do not understand me, today you are outraged, several weeks ago was outraged JB Knight, and therefore I think all is not lost. Nothing has changed - all is well. Otherwise, you and JBK did not create whining threads here. You just might call to MA and will recieve what you want. But you cannot. So I will stay. Good Luck in your fight :)

Check his hunting log.. I'm sure he's complaining out of principle, a thing you never heard about.. hence the lootable thori helmet thread

By the way, F thighs were discovered exactly three months ago:

yea, from an event.. just what the op is trying to point out

As it is now, the future of hunting in EU looks dark, very dark.

Still hoping someone with power wakes up & realizes something has to be done.. when you reach that stage.. PM me & I'll bother to write 5 pages on how & why it should be fixed

Untill then.. Sayonara!

Das

the lootable thori helmet thread

I do not whining in this thread, but only pointed out the existing problems. Although 'investor' is whining!

I do not whining in this thread, but only pointed out the existing problems. Although 'investor' is whining!

Nothing seems to be a problem for you but only things to take advantage off. enough with the discussions with you..I tried politely to show you my point but you just don't want to see it.. Minim was right, it's a waste of time so goodbye & have a good life!

Seems an out of line drop for sure. As for that I think a question to the devs is entitled. The title of the thread could have been better phrased by the OP as to asking a question rather then an accusation imho. You do realise that with MA, the only thing that has never changed in EU is there fall back on "Dynamic" as the keyword that defines EU.

Maybe other mod armour parts will be dropping from other non-event mobs from now on?

If the OP was stated as question rather than foot-stampy rant, it may have been better received.

The day MA start telling us up front which (non-event) mobs are going to start dropping which rares, or the day they start asking LA owners which mobs should drop which rares, will be a sad one indeed.

Reactions: das
It's more like ass to mouth thingy :D

Check his hunting log.. I'm sure he's complaining out of principle, a thing you never heard about.. hence the lootable thori helmet thread

yea, from an event.. just what the op is trying to point out

As it is now, the future of hunting in EU looks dark, very dark.

Still hoping someone with power wakes up & realizes something has to be done.. when you reach that stage.. PM me & I'll bother to write 5 pages on how & why it should be fixed

Untill then.. Sayonara!

Das

I agree with you Event hunting for nearly 4 years in a row looks like MA grouped hunting in 2 classes.
1. Events = you have a chance on theres conditions to be able to get som items
2. The normal hunting = Thank you for the money,staff greet.

Reactions: das
yea the thread title is something I hate about others, tried to fix it before you posted this :(
I am not saying they should reveal things upfront just say there will be no known preferences or something...
Maybe other mod armour parts will be dropping from other non-event mobs from now on?

If the OP was stated as question rather than foot-stampy rant, it may have been better received.

The day MA start telling us up front which (non-event) mobs are going to start dropping which rares, or the day they start asking LA owners which mobs should drop which rares, will be a sad one indeed.

Perhaps Caly changed item distribution much like cyrene did, making some items not drop from a certain mob, but from a certain ( or above ) mob lvl .?

Crazy thought?

maybe you shoul dset tax to 5% & log in every 2 months to cash out the taxes :laugh:

As usual you are missing the point. The questions are
  1. Why are armors that before dropped only on events dropping on LAs?
  2. Why is it daspletors that are getting this special treatment?

Daspletors are one of the toughest mobs in game. I see no problem with dropping this armor from them. I wouldn't mind if something dropped from osseocollum as well.

And we don't want these armors only dropping from event mobs. There has been too much of people only playing during events and not normal hunting. It's nice to see drops from "normal" mob hunting.

And we don't want these armors only dropping from event mobs. There has been too much of people only playing during events and not normal hunting. It's nice to see drops from "normal" mob hunting.

Agree, the time of limiting certain loot to events is over, free reign for all. :)

Daspletors are one of the toughest mobs in game. I see no problem with dropping this armor from them. I wouldn't mind if something dropped from osseocollum as well.

hard is relative as they only do 1 type of dmg, a drone ext or a wl 8 is harder..
on point, i rather see them drop an imp fap then an event loot
tables are there for a reason, if not... it's a 100% gamble instead of 95% for me.
what's next? dynamic dmg types...

hard is relative as they only do 1 type of dmg, a drone ext or a wl 8 is harder..
on point, i rather see them drop an imp fap then an event loot
tables are there for a reason, if not... it's a 100% gamble instead of 95% for me.
what's next? dynamic dmg types...

I usually agree with you Das just wondering where and when was it stated that that armor piece would only be obtained within a event and never outside.

Imo the OP is looking for a answer as to why that armor was put into that certain mob.

not like they ever announced loottables but check wich mobs dropped imp/mod armor parts

It is time to adapt, time to change.

Do not like it, leave now.

Your constantly whining to alot of people that your leaving the game if this and that happens, but fail to see reason when others raise valid concerns.
Keep telling yourself that your the exception in a world of whiners if it makes you happy - but maybe let others have their time raising an opinion when your done forcing yours on everyone ;)

I would call it brillant MA move . It making some of LA owners "more equal" than others ( or devaluating other LA at least for some time ) and thrashing MU on uber armors in one move. Genius ;)

...I remeber when something special suposed to drop from player owned LA's every LA owner were given equal chance to participate in even't style. For example Equuses who were droping valuable DNA parts some year back were spawning on all LA's for duration of "drop window". It was fair at least.

Very good move from MA!

Finally a nice item dropped from a regular huntable mob, well strong mob but regular.

Not again simple giveaway to event grinders.

Thank you MA for giving me some hope again, that one time in the future I have a chance to loot something nice too.

Lately I lost this hope as every nice drop was linked to high end event mobs, that are simply not doable by me, and if it would be douable I still would be outdamaged by event grinder Socs, using Terminator to get every nice item available in game first.

So stop whinning girtsn, its really really good move by MA that they finally let something nice drop outside an event!!!

...I remeber when something special suposed to drop from player owned LA's every LA owner were given equal chance to participate in even't style. For example Equuses who were droping valuable DNA parts some year back were spawning on all LA's for duration of "drop window". It was fair at least.

The Equus thing was an event, and yes spawned at every LA.

Here it just looks like a nice loot linked to an LA mob instead to event only.

I like it, as said in former post.

Devaluating LA is laughable, other mobs have good loots too.
Beside that Dasp got good chance for high TT ESI, so its already valuable LA, and Dasp drops (or did drop) suprem, again valuable LA.

You had the chance to buy the dome some time back, when ND sold it. Obviously you missed that opportunity!
Well many missed that opportunity, as only one could buy that Dasp dome, but now whinning because Dasp finally dropped something nice again after year of nothing is laughable.

By the way, F thighs were discovered exactly three months ago:
yep in the core, and I made no post back then :)

If you were the one to loot it from an Osse on your LA...... then you would have had a different attitude.

Hypothetically imagining it would happen. ...
I would not have created this thread, that is correct.
But if someone pointed out that it is not fair, I would agree.

This is all I need to know about this thread.

You know a lot of people. They will know a lot of people.

Get the players in power and get them not to deposit for a month, get all there friends, lead a protest, make MA shake in their boots. Then they will understand the power of the player and start listening.

Probably the only true way of giving the players a voice in what happens to the universe they invest in... sadly I'm not sure anyone is will to undertake the endeavor of rounding up nearly a thousand depositing players (the amount it would take to make a difference) in order to make this happen.

Similar arguments have been made for gasoline prices.. everyone has to buy eventually, so that same is applied here.. if they don't deposit this month, then they will next month. The only real solution is to remove depositing and just vow to sweat until changes/transparency are seen. :wise:

This game is nutz. MA doesn't do something, people are upset, MA dose something, people are upset, jeeez. I don't see the problem with rarer items dropping from any mob, not just event mob (whose items are usually won by a small group of people)Now all people see there is hope in looting something nice, brings some needed excitement back to the game.

On the other hand, those who own almost exclusive items will certainly be upset that these new item drops will de-value theirs. Change is inevitable, some will win, some will lose, some will adapt and prosper. Think horse drawn buggy and whip makers versus Henry Ford. Or, the rich bastard who drilled the 1st oil rig, now there's thousands of oil rigs working and their all wealthy owners.

I look forward to one day being able to use or own some rare uber items without taking out a 2nd mortgage to acquire them. It's time for a change and let the other 4K out of 4.1k hunters have a chance at looting these rare items. I don't mean for them to drop like rain, but their non-existence since I started 5 years ago is ridiculous.

Evolve and adapt, or disappear. bring on the changes MA

Just to clarify a few things, first off grats to buck once again.

Mod Angel, shadow, Improved angel have to this day ONLY been droping during Event time and ON an event mob, today's drop is in my eyes a fuckedup loot, a mistake or a too big variable :)

It indeed droped during an event time but not on the "right" mob in my eyes, i'd not be so much worried about LA owners as either way we know its a super rare loot which cant be used as advertising anyway and you guys dont get share from this loot, although this is not right (what is right or wrong anyway) for the people hunting in the core, i recall some thigh female were looted in the core from the boss last time, so there is definitely a change today.

Eomons, Core boss, big event bots or even hogglo diablo could loot these, not any regular mob as unique as they could be, available all the year could.

Appart from this it seems that more UL dropped this weekend than any others, jaguars, shadow, sentinel, eon, whatever came from ark event also.

to sum it up, right time wrong mob. :eek:
if this is the opening of a new era, i welcome it arms wild open :)

Mindark has stated in the past that everything 'can' drop from every mob.
Of course some things are limited to the area of the respective planet partner wereas other things can drop universe wide - leading to ul weapon drops even in space.

Assuming that the above is true, but that there is also very low probabilties for some items to drop in general i think that the mod angel drop is more the rare proof of this statement rather then a wrong drop.
Something that might happen only in a 'blue moons night' aka in a decade of hunting when all the luck factors come together and the growing active playerbase or growing total playerbase (whatever is used in mindarks formula) allows for more rare items to be dropped.

Why are those loots 4 seconds apart?

This game is nutz. MA doesn't do something, people are upset, MA dose something, people are upset, jeeez. I don't see the problem with rarer items dropping from any mob, not just event mob (whose items are usually won by a small group of people)Now all people see there is hope in looting something nice, brings some needed excitement back to the game.

On the other hand, those who own almost exclusive items will certainly be upset that these new item drops will de-value theirs. Change is inevitable, some will win, some will lose, some will adapt and prosper. Think horse drawn buggy and whip makers versus Henry Ford. Or, the rich bastard who drilled the 1st oil rig, now there's thousands of oil rigs working and their all wealthy owners.

I look forward to one day being able to use or own some rare uber items without taking out a 2nd mortgage to acquire them. It's time for a change and let the other 4K out of 4.1k hunters have a chance at looting these rare items. I don't mean for them to drop like rain, but their non-existence since I started 5 years ago is ridiculous.

Evolve and adapt, or disappear. bring on the changes MA

This games was doing much better when there were no so many changes made so often. There is some maximal amount ofchanges u can adapt to in specific time frame. EU certainly no need new kinds of gun's armors and gear ,and definitively not bigger amount of those. Few more systems/features is what i reckon enough. Economy of EU was working better few years back with lesser amounts of various gear so thats not problem here.

Back