modified angel from LA mobs

Mindark has stated in the past that everything 'can' drop from every mob.
Of course some things are limited to the area of the respective planet partner wereas other things can drop universe wide - leading to ul weapon drops even in space.
[...]

According to quantum physicist we "can" all sudenly and spontanousely teleport to mars any second. Just odds are so low that u need wait longer than age of universe to experience such event.

Same is when MA say something "can" drop. I bet for purposes of such discussions we keep on what we can observe and froget wecan stil loot mod merc from feffoid :D

According to quantum physicist we "can" all sudenly and spontanousely teleport to mars any second. Just odds are so low that u need wait longer than age of universe to experience such event.

Same is when MA say something "can" drop. I bet for purposes of such discussions we keep on what we can observe and froget wecan stil loot mod merc from feffoid :D

As we know there is for every ul item or blueprint a set maximum amount ingame which is related and balanced against the playercount (active or total that im not sure of, but total seems more likely because thats the one surely going up).
So even for mod mercs there is a limit of how many there can be and if its reached there wont be any drops till the playercount has increased enough.
The second factor is probability which surely gets adjusted now and then for all kinds of mobs, so yes mindark says everything 'can' drop but this doesnt mean that everything is 'likely' to drop - just as you pointed out the proababilty can be so low that we may not happen to see such a drop for decades.
However this doesnt mean that one hunter cant get lucky and actually loot it and it can be very much what happened in this case - until there is a second drop of same nature we have to assume that it is just one very rare occurance.

I am pretty sure when CND was first sold it was said there will be UNIQUE Mob there, and about item dropping from it that is very rare is in no way devalueing any ohter LA price. Other than that when CND was sold it was told (atleast i think it was) that it will be unique mining system there (now we have CND mining system on other locations also).. so owner of Asteroid was indeed cheated out of peds (quite a big chunk of real money) and this little one item drop is just piece in the ocean.

It might be just loot that can drop from any moob (like shrapnel) but this time dropped from this specific mob... And even if only this mob would drop this specific part i see no problem here, as everyone can invest in any land area they like, if you didnt .. you really cant blame anyone but yourself.

Why ppl buy LA´s ? To make profit. How can MA make ppl buy more LA´s? With nice loots like this from rare mobs, so whenever we see new mob showing up then the DNA goes for quite nice amount of peds because of that.

We have seen Argonaut events where Argo LA owners can make nice extra profits... It is EU after all..

Nothing wrong with rare loots dropping from LA mobs, If LA mobs would drop only Shrapnel why would anyone hunt there at all? And if noone hunts why would anyone buy such LA? (Same goes with LAs dropping rare ores)

I think we need to wait and see if more drops from them. If so then yes there is a legitimate reason to complain. If not then where's the damage? For all we know with the dynamics of loot in this game there could be other parts scattered on other mobs like hogs, oseo and malcs for all we know just waiting to be discovered.

Time is the only thing that will determine which case is true so again let's stop being petty and crying over the things we can't control and go grind the hell out of some of the other mobs until we see what happens.

modified armor pieces are not exactly regular armor. at least not this far. sentinel has been dropped from dasps since ages. why UL armor not dropping from your mobs... guess a Q to Arkadia management?

Girts, I don't know what to say to this other than it is not diplomatically the smartest thing for you to do by complaining in the open about land area disparity. Don't make one of the many mistakes deathifier made. This discussion should have been made privately (respectfully ) to calypso so that they can take it to mindark because your success is their success. If calypso doesn't see it this way then they have a destructive mindset.

I won't tell you to stop whining or whatever because I would be a hypocrite. I know how frustrating (I have had several moments in the last year) things like these are when you are actively trying to build something that makes the game and planet better and not progressing (or are regressing in your case) as you would like.

Land areas, regardless of popularity, will never be equal or balanced from what I can see. But having a good report with the planet partner will allow you to not see your investments screwed as the game evolves.

If you take a step back and look at how items are dropping, this may have been very telling. . I think someone already made mention to what I am thinking.

I'd like to see these kinds of things, while being super rare, be possible to drop from any mob. How great would it be if all LA's had a chance to drop super rare things? I don't do events, but hunt a lot, so I'm supposed to never have a hope of looting something amazing? Even on a mob with 8000-17000 health?

I say let LAs drop things like this super rarely, gives incentive to hunt with 3-5% of the loot going to tax.

Your constantly whining to alot of people that your leaving the game if this and that happens, but fail to see reason when others raise valid concerns.
Keep telling yourself that your the exception in a world of whiners if it makes you happy - but maybe let others have their time raising an opinion when your done forcing yours on everyone ;)

You are mistaken, thinking that I'm a whiner. I just can not resist from comments, seeing your (or OP here) whining on any occasion when the EU is changing, and yours and his earnings are falling (or just may fall). This applies to all, and you not on the last place. If you consider yourself the most smartest or strategic 'investor'- it's your right. But I will leave the right to sneer at any whining like yours ('space skills from Hogglo' thread), as well as OP whine and other similar threads, which are just nonsense, and OP, you, and all others must be ashamed to post these whining threads.

It's not a problem what you just write about bugs or your wishes, but it is important how you present a problem to players (like: This bug is apocalyptic end of the EU! But this is not :laugh:), and you wont stop whining and these topics just turning into a war between users of the forum. And it usually does not lead to anything good.

Last edited:
it would be nice for the balancing manager (if there is one) to come forward about:
  • armor pieces dropping in first minutes of events
  • tons of only M armor pieces dropping
  • crapnel introduction
  • same stackables from all maturities
  • modified angel from LA mobs
  • stackables adjustment on other planets
  • explosives bp lvl IV
  • nonstop event mobs e.g. Bigbulks wrt. gazz

armor pieces dropping in first minutes of events

Yes that's interesting. Probably many players noticed it. I suppose that this is done for publicity, and for invite as much players as possible, which came to the 'Shared' event too late, just to empty their pockets or just for HoF's or ATH. Therefore usually I go to Shared Events only for one hour. For first hour. Exceptions are very rare :)
The answer in this case - just MA marketing, I guess. But now to the beginning of the event will come a lot more people :laugh:

Yes that's interesting. Probably many players noticed it. I suppose that this is done for publicity, and for invite as much players as possible,

Np with that but why only Jaguar :scratch2: :scratch2: :mad:

Np with that but why only Jaguar :scratch2: :scratch2: :mad:

In the past was not only Jaguar. Was also Rip Mod.M6600 (in first hour also). Or am I mistaken? But it seems not.

it would be nice for the balancing manager (if there is one) to come forward about:
  • armor pieces dropping in first minutes of events
  • tons of only M armor pieces dropping
  • crapnel introduction
  • same stackables from all maturities
  • modified angel from LA mobs
  • stackables adjustment on other planets
  • explosives bp lvl IV
  • nonstop event mobs e.g. Bigbulks wrt. gazz

This, I couldn't agree with more.

Sadly, I don't think there actually is a balancing manager.

It was upsetting that the state of the universe didn't address any of these issues, as they've been all over the forums for months now.

Reactions: das
Yes that's interesting. Probably many players noticed it. I suppose that this is done for publicity, and for invite as much players as possible, which came to the 'Shared' event too late, just to empty their pockets or just for HoF's or ATH. Therefore usually I go to Shared Events only for one hour. For first hour. Exceptions are very rare :)
The answer in this case - just MA marketing, I guess. But now to the beginning of the event will come a lot more people :laugh:

This has the opposite effect for me. I'm in US, so always at work for first hours of an event. Because I know that all of the good drops will drop before I get home, I don't even bother to join events.

This has the opposite effect for me. I'm in US, so always at work for first hours of an event. Because I know that all of the good drops will drop before I get home, I don't even bother to join events.

Unfortunately, I must admit that this is so. In addition, I must note that in the first hour of Shared Event usually will come a good HoF, so you also lose a lot. Next HoF you can wait too long time. It is only marketing, nothing more, as I said above. However, I do not agree with the rest of the posted list. I have my own opinion on these matters, and I have previously expressed it in another threads (and here, lol). This point just pretty funny (And yes, it's my observation too).

Agreed. But I think calypso and mindark have shared blame. If calypso gave a shit, they would have worked with mindark to stop this from happening. Arkadia and cyrene specifically have worked with MA to stop the "patch day syndrome" or the predictable loot waves as it is in cyrene's case.

Unfortunately, I must admit that this is so. In addition, I must note that in the first hour of Shared Event usually will come a good HoF, so you also lose a lot. Next HoF you can wait too long time. It is only marketing, nothing more, as I said above. However, I do not agree with the rest of the posted list. I have my own opinion on these matters, and I have previously expressed it in another threads (and here, lol). This point just pretty funny (And yes, it's my observation too).

If they can do this predictably, then the loot system is manipulated and not dynamic. Then in this same logic you could say that Krom's ath was staged and Taco's ath was because they were streaming. While confirmation bias would lead us to believe it is manipulated, I do not believe this to be the case.

If they can do this predictably, then the loot system is manipulated and not dynamic. Then in this same logic you could say that Krom's ath was staged and Taco's ath was because they were streaming. While confirmation bias would lead us to believe it is manipulated, I do not believe this to be the case.

Do you remember the celebration of the 10th anniversary? You will find that the loot can be 'tweak' manually. I remember it well. But this is normal, why not? Just a convenient feature for MA. Loot is dynamic, usually. But sometimes.... ;)

from the conversation I once had with kim ingame, the summary is...
We can't turn off ath's for specific players but the other way around.. he didn't reply :p

from the conversation I once had with kim ingame, the summary is...
We can't turn off ath's for specific players but the other way around.. he didn't reply :p

As true as I have said for years that MA has control over loot and exercise power at large loot especially when it comes to rare items.
please, stop with your fake games and lies and let the players have the same chance without your manipulate of the game.

by Kim's response so players have the same chance, but some gets a bit extra from MA on the other players' expense.

Reactions: Mac
Back