Unreal Engine 4

Great looking screenshots Trance! how far along into the project are you at the moment game systems in place yet or is work still being done on that front?

I'm going to refrain from posting screenshots of the project im working on as all of the screens are watermarked and im not sure if they would flag that as advertisment under the forum rules but if you are interested it shouldnt be to hard to find our website via my twitter :).

Cheers
- Jonas

Game Engine Demos doesn't tell all the truth. Never!

Both Cryengine and Unreal are awesome if they have a big dev team company to program in them.

examples of others

Cryengine :
good design and programming but terrible marketing and no clients/players respect at all.

Unreal : good idea and project but terrible security with hordes of exploiters and cheaters.

So if we talking for Game Engines and Entropia, first issue it will be code security and exploits.

Unreal LOST there with hands down by many other game engines and especially from Cryengine :wise:

I think we can live such scenes in Cryengine also with ease if MA decide to expand and invest more in dev's for Entropia.

Both engines are nice! cry and ue4... but if the devs work bad, it ever will looking bad.
Tell me more about ue4 cheating.. i think if you code bad the security is also bad, no matter what engine u are using.

Great looking screenshots Trance! how far along into the project are you at the moment game systems in place yet or is work still being done on that front?

I'm going to refrain from posting screenshots of the project im working on as all of the screens are watermarked and im not sure if they would flag that as advertisment under the forum rules but if you are interested it shouldnt be to hard to find our website via my twitter :).

Cheers
- Jonas

We are still working to get a demo game of DOA. One year ago, we changed from T3D engine to UE4, so we had to start from scratch. But it crow up now, and we are working at dedicated server and client stuff, and the character models, while my job is to finisch the world environment. Hopefully we can see in 2016 our demo :) send me a link in pm, about your project.. I'm not a Twitter :)

Back