TheRock

Elite
Society
Pain Incoming
TheRock
As title say

Doesn't matter what pet it is.

Still looking.

did juicy sell his cat yet? you might ask him.

Juicy Fruit Monster or something like that. Just ask in the #Rocktropia channel

Looking still

My offer to train you up a lvl25 for 550ped still stands. Alternatively I could train up one you've got even further for nutrio costs+1ped per hour.

I can sell you a level 33 panther.

I sell at 150 ped per 1000 xp.

So 26150 xp = 3922.50 ped.

Pet rising at about 200 xp per full evening online.

Rick

This is an interesting post as it is almost valuating what Pets are, based on Level vs. Experience gained overall... and/or a combination of both.... I am interested to see where this goes.

This is an interesting post as it is almost valuating what Pets are, based on Level vs. Experience gained overall... and/or a combination of both.... I am interested to see where this goes.

In terms of my cost per xp is works out at 4ped per 100 points, or 40ped per 1000 as someone else used in an example. The pet gains approximately 35-38 per hour and I train about 60 hours a week.

In terms of my cost per xp is works out at 4ped per 100 points, or 40ped per 1000 as someone else used in an example. The pet gains approximately 35-38 per hour and I train about 60 hours a week.

Very true costs need to be taken into account too.

Also makes sense when off loading pets cheap at L7 though, as:

L1 born
L2 54xp
L3 158 xp
L4 306 xp
L5 504 xp
L6 751 xp
L7 1044 xp

But to get a pet from L32 to L33 is 1542 xp, with no addition to xp gained per level, as tricks are maxed.
So in my view you have to price in rarity at higher levels.

Not to mention it will take 3 months of hardcore skilling to get another +L30 pet, and the "passive" free pet buff coming could be very useful +30

But hey if there's tons of L30+ pets out there, then market dictates prices lower.

I'm sure a few at L20+ for sure out there, if people want to sell them pre-update is another matter

Rick

ps: Plus I got a feeling Ma will nerf it at update.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input.
Now BUMP

Bump.

Just saw i wrote the title wrong.

Looking still

bring some high lvl pets so i can whip them!

Back