Wish: Full tt items

Killahbee

Marauder
Society
illuminox
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
a picture says more than a thousand words. Less shrapnel and make TT of looted items bigger please!

bad_item_loot.jpg

Yes! I hate getting drops with 20% life on them. Nobody wants to buy that garbage. Unless the drop is UL they should be at least 50%. I'd rather not see a drop at all than get one that is worthless, which then actually irritates me. Because it's basically a waste of a drop.

Yes! I hate getting drops with 20% life on them. Nobody wants to buy that garbage. Unless the drop is UL they should be at least 50%. I'd rather not see a drop at all than get one that is worthless, which then actually irritates me. Because it's basically a waste of a drop.

For the user there is no difference between a L item at 20% and one at 50%.

In fact, often the lower % item will sell over the higher % because the impact on the PED card is less.

a picture says more than a thousand words. Less shrapnel and make TT of looted items bigger please!

On the other hand, for a buyer lower TT means lesser cash on the table.

Let's say you need a decent weapon for an event. You have 200 ped on your card. Would you buy a 90 ped gun and 110 ped ammo, to begin with; or would you buy a 300 ped weapon at full TT?

The disadvantage of crafted weapons is that very thing; to keep markup% at a reasonable level they are filled up to full TT, meaning they are epensive (high "cashout") to buy.

Very good point about events (e.g. Shared Loot). I believe that this was done by MA because on the events someone gets one item in global, and the rest suck a d... . Now items are at least not full TT of global. Yes, maybe I also do not like this, but I am aware of the need to reduce the TT in this case. So think well, what you're asking. ;)

I can understand where you're coming from, but can't help but be enviable of being in the position to loot anything other than shrapnel/oils in the first place.

What you also have to consider is that these items have a finite TT value that can be in game at any one time.

So instead of looting 10 half TT items you will be looting 5 full tt items...maybe...there will be no change in your returns.
Thats if you're lucky enough to loot an item now that there is half as many of them in the loot pool.

With full TT items there will be less dropping and less chance for you to loot them which is either exactly the same result as now or even less.

On the other hand, for a buyer lower TT means lesser cash on the table.

Let's say you need a decent weapon for an event. You have 200 ped on your card. Would you buy a 90 ped gun and 110 ped ammo, to begin with; or would you buy a 300 ped weapon at full TT?

The disadvantage of crafted weapons is that very thing; to keep markup% at a reasonable level they are filled up to full TT, meaning they are epensive (high "cashout") to buy.
TBH I prefer full tt weapons when using L.. That's just me tho.

Very good point about events (e.g. Shared Loot). I believe that this was done by MA because on the events someone gets one item in global, and the rest suck a d... . Now items are at least not full TT of global. Yes, maybe I also do not like this, but I am aware of the need to reduce the TT in this case. So think well, what you're asking. ;)
Very good point on the shared mobs, didn't think about that. For regular everyday hunting tho, i'd still prefer full tt items instead of half + shrapnel.

What you also have to consider is that these items have a finite TT value that can be in game at any one time.

So instead of looting 10 half TT items you will be looting 5 full tt items...maybe...there will be no change in your returns.
Thats if you're lucky enough to loot an item now that there is half as many of them in the loot pool.

With full TT items there will be less dropping and less chance for you to loot them which is either exactly the same result as now or even less.
It seems as if a part of the item's tt is removed and looted as shrapnel giving you less markup. I agree, If there would be no change in returns than it doesn't really matter no..

I'd prefer a full tt item + less shrapnel than half tt + more shrapnel. I haven't noticed a change in droprate of items, maybe someone else did?

For the user there is no difference between a L item at 20% and one at 50%.

In fact, often the lower % item will sell over the higher % because the impact on the PED card is less.

Apparently you're talking from an available ped perspective rather than eco. And the majority of the community likes to play eco. I personally won't buy anything under 50% usable condition. That 3% unusable is killer when you're paying 20+% mu for the item. And as a shop owner I notice much more turnover rate on higher useable conditions, unless I drop the mu on the lower useable condition items.

Semper Fidelis

TBH I prefer full tt weapons when using L.. That's just me tho.

Typically, unless I recently have had luck and got great loot, I need to deposit to do a serious round of hunting. And, in that perspective, if I need to deposit 500 ped rather than 200 ped, it feels more painful.

Typically, unless I recently have had luck and got great loot, I need to deposit to do a serious round of hunting. And, in that perspective, if I need to deposit 500 ped rather than 200 ped, it feels more painful.
Well for example I looted my first cb20 today in 30k points of traesk. Biggest MU item i've looted so far..
The global was 54 ped, 31.49 cb20 and 24 ped shrapnel...

Well for example I looted my first cb20 today in 30k points of traesk. Biggest MU item i've looted so far..
The global was 54 ped, 31.49 cb20 and 24 ped shrapnel...

I got the feeling though the shrapnel is instead of other stackables, like tier Components, extractors, wools/hides and Paints.

I got the feeling though the shrapnel is instead of other stackables, like tier Components, extractors, wools/hides and Paints.

I think you're exactly right...

I think with the changes you want Killahbee your chances of looting that would have halved as there would be only one full TT weapon available instead of two half TT ones.

Just my theory though.

I think you're exactly right...

I think with the changes you want Killahbee your chances of looting that would have halved as there would be only one full TT weapon available instead of two half TT ones.

Just my theory though.

If that's the case then then it doesn't really matter I gues. I remember seeing much more full tt items in the past tho :scratch2:

If that's the case then then it doesn't really matter I gues. I remember seeing much more full tt items in the past tho :scratch2:

Yeah I know mate :(
I used to call Feffs my Korss repair terminal but those days are long gone unfortunately.

I guess its their way of spreading the love a bit.

To my mind getting one gun every 5 hunts at half TT is better than getting that one big spike of a full TT weapon every 10 hunts,takes a bit of the volatility out of it.

Well, I miss the korss 400(L). It was a Classic weapon!

Agreed,one of my all time favourites,they got the job done for years after graduation.

I still have 2 in storage I'll never get rid of ;)

Back