Help: Who has the Wormhole Chips?

jod

Elite
Society
Antipodean Army
Jod Jod Ekul
As the title says I'm looking for any owners of wormhole chips that may be able to help me out for an upcoming event on Arkadia.

I dont want to take the chip from you and I will compensate you for your time and peds to run them for me.

If there is any way you can help out or get me in touch with the owners of the chips I would greatly appreciate it.

Contact me here or in game 'Jod jod Ekul'

Thanks

Jod,

some in DK has one. Catch me in game for details.

KikkiJikki

Reactions: jod
Bryan Drifter007 .. can't remember the3 last name from DONT Feed the Animals has one.

Thanks for the info guys....

I got one :)

I'll contact Kj's soc mate first and if its not happening don't be surprised if you hear from me ;)

Of course if you want to help out with some wormholes anyway,I won't say no.

I'm just trying to add a bit of spice and fun to some events aimed at new to mid level players and I remember what a buzz it was when I first saw the WH chip in action so really want to provide that for the newbies to experience.

Last edited:
Auktuma used to have one, not sure if he still does or not.

As the title says I'm looking for any owners of wormhole chips that may be able to help me out for an upcoming event on Arkadia.

I got a wormhole chip (not Selling it).

Just a small note: I'm generally busy IRL weekends (especially saturday-sunday noons), unless I can plan long ahead.

Edit: Ooups, this thread was created a year ago.

Edit: Ooups, this thread was created a year ago.

Hehe yup and didn't you actually come through for me back when I was asking as well :scratch:

Don't worry I forget what I had for lunch yesterday so I shouldn't judge.

Chip no longer required,thanks anyway and thread can be closed.

Hehe yup and didn't you actually come through for me back when I was asking as well :scratch:

If it was the event on the landarea in northwest I was there, I Think it was mutated tiaraks or something like that there :) . (Not sure if it was your event though).

Back