Info: auto use tool when bombing on foma?

virre82

Provider
Society
Black Angels HQ
Mikael nobbe norberg
Dose it drop to close? or is it good to use auto use tool when droping bombs?

If you have a decent agility (mine is 104) and you're on a flatish area then it works fine.

Can also use a pet to make sure.

If you have a decent agility (mine is 104) and you're on a flatish area then it works fine.

i have 95 agi do you think it works fine for me whitout pet?

No. You still overlapping, and significantly.

Personally tested myself on ava with 200 agi, which still doing 22 meters in more than 7.5 seconds, which is req for auto-tool dropping and not overlap same time.

Tested before "buff" era, so maybe with all shit injected-eated-weared-applied-stuffedintheass it will work.

Other question - does overlaping means shit, hehe.

Other question - does overlaping means shit, hehe.

There is still a timer on a drop spot, tested it recently, as it is clear claims are not in the ground anymore, if they ever were!

Rdgs

Ace

There is still a timer on a drop spot, tested it recently, as it is clear claims are not in the ground anymore, if they ever were!

Rdgs

Ace

Dunno, not mining lately, can't say.

auto-tool with my agility on a flat area gives me a couple metres spare, and has done for a long time with no buffs. But no point arguing the point, the OP just needs to test it himself.

auto-tool with my agility on a flat area gives me a couple metres spare, and has done for a long time with no buffs. But no point arguing the point, the OP just needs to test it himself.

Would you mind sharing what your agility is?

Cheers.

Back