Local Loot file??

Arrun

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Arrun de Warsash
Is there a locally held file that records or lists the value of your loot, similar to the chat.log that records the System window etc?

thanks.

The total worth of the loot found is recorded, but not the actual loot itself.

If that is available locally, that would be great.

Do you have a directory/filename?

well if you have the correct settings they'll be listed in the chat.log with a lot of other stuff :)

If you're asking for something like a history of your globals, there's entropialife.com.

Is there a locally held file that records or lists the value of your loot, similar to the chat.log that records the System window etc?

thanks.

This can be done only when team hunting (loot type + amount will appear in the chat.log as all other info). Sadly if it is an item (not stackable with fixed TT value but i.e. (L) weapon) it will just show name without TT value.

For solo hunting - nothing like that.

Falagor
:bandit:

well if you have the correct settings they'll be listed in the chat.log with a lot of other stuff :)

If you're asking for something like a history of your globals, there's entropialife.com.

I just passed you in mining :)

I am confused, are you saying chat log can record how much tt you extract? If so what settings do i need to enable?

Rgds

Ace

I can see globals (mine and everyone else's) in the chat.log, but no 'ordinary' loot - is this available in a separate file or is this 'knowledge' denied to us by MA so we can't actively track our winnings (aka losses)??

I can see globals (mine and everyone else's) in the chat.log, but no 'ordinary' loot - is this available in a separate file or is this 'knowledge' denied to us by MA so we can't actively track our winnings (aka losses)??

Correction: I meant of course that it only records globals
I'm saying it's not possible, I'd love to get hold of Entropias API so I could make a program that would fetch info just like that. Sadly when I asked for it I got no answer from support.

Back