Selling: Herman XLR Chulan Edition - Mod ff 4400M equivalent

hogfather

Prowler
Society
Good Omens
Manny Hogfather Calavera
Freshly looted during the latest Oratan Event, one of only 3 in game. Same stats as the Modified FireForge BGH 4400M (only 2 in game), with 3.060 eco, 129 dmg and 150m range unamped and untiered, but two less shots per minute so slightly lower DPS - and BO.

Stats over at Entropedia

Can be used as an extremely eco tagger, PK tool with the right amp or used in everyday hunting to take down proterons and other slow big HP mobs before they ever reach you.

Unfortunately since I am using BLP Pistols my skills are some way from using it to its full potential. Its best if it finds a new home where it will be enjoyed and used properly.

Currently at Tier 0.0, but once its actually getting fired it will rise fast as you can see by the tier numbers above.
TT: 140/350 Ped - no accidental 10k repairs.

SB: +15K ped
BO: +20K ped

Auction will run for two weeks after SB is met. This is not a pricecheck thread, please feel free to make one if you wish. Looking for pure Ped. CLD's and other items will be considered on a case by case basis, but lower than current MU. Taking offers in thread and PM's.

Last edited:
this is an awesome piece of weaponry for an awesome price, gl with sale!!!

Ty Prophet. I think you know first hand that someone is going to be really happy with it :D

150m bump :sniper:

3.060 Eco unamped bump :eyecrazy:

Just a simple bump this time around

Bring it up!

Ultimate eco snipers unite :cool:

I would make an offer if i wasnt so low skilled and only getting 2.847 dpp :) ( 8.2 HA , 65 dmg +a106 )

this gun kinda demands a hotfoot 50 used on it, and preferably some neurostim-x in your veins! :ahh:

Ah... the possibilities. Unfortunately I'm a way bigger slacker than ermik regarding laser snipping :ahh:

At least I can go dust it a bit and make sure its all shiny :D

Got a couple of offers but nothing of interest so far, so... bump it up!

And up it goes

Bump for Bump

Bring Up My Post

And up it goes again

And up it goes. Freshly cleaned and oiled, because maintenance is the mother of all HOFs

Rare and Modified in all but name bump :)

Bring Up My Post

Can't stretch your ped card to the Terminator? Treat yourself to something nice ;)

Hangover Bump

since you people don't seem to realize what a rare and awesome kind of gun you can get here, i'm gonna help a bit. :scratch2:

with 3.065 dmg/pec (maxed) it is one of the best eco unlimited (non-sib) weapons around, even slightly better than modmerc eco.

after unlocking killstrike i will deal 63.3 dps with better eco than using my ul-sib law-30 smuggler, but even for targets outside the last radar circle.

at T5 i can kill caperon before they reach me from max range in most cases without moving myself, and i "only" attach hyper a105 and not even hotfoot 50. (for extra fun i finish with longblade before i get hit)
:sniper:

this gun is no. 3 of only 3 existing atm, and only the 2nd of its kind ever for sale! it demands to be used heavily for proper fun & results - equip some shock trooper, eat some neurostim, attach hotfoot 50, and i promise fun alone will be worth it!

so please, sum1 buy this friggin gun and give me some competition in tiering it up! (T5.6) :laugh:

edit: a very wise man told me that at T7 this gun will be "marketable". the closer i get there, the more i believe him! ;)

Last edited:
Always nice to have a Prophet around when you are too busy with work to bump :)

April's last Bump :)

Herman XLR looking for a good home :)

Back