Medusa Armaments

ron.jester

Provider
Society
Project Society
Ron Jubal Jester
MEDUSA ARMAMENTS1024x512final.jpg

The shop is small in size and started out with 40 item points, which has recently been expanded to 60 item points in the main area, and the display area got upgraded to 20 points. This doubled the inventory space and made Medusa Bazaar 1:5 one of the first two Medusa Bazaar shops to be upgraded and to receive points in the otherwise empty display areas.

The image shown above is the newly created signage at the front of the shop. Signage was updated in Feb 2015.

In December of 2018, the Medusa Teleporter was relocated to the 1st floor of the bazaar area, right in front of my shop! This has significantly increased traffic to the bazaar area and the LA owner and shop owners are starting to build a return on their investments. Most of the shops now have new owners and are being developed and filled up.

The proceeds from this shop are currently being reinvested into the shop to expand for more inventory. All item points are restocked daily to keep the shop full.

I do freelance graphic design work, if your interested in custom shop signage, contact me.

Last edited:
I currently restock the shop weekly with a diverse selection of weaponry... melee, ranged, mindforce... quite a selection available for the inventory space, so see what's currently available!

I try to specialize in acquiring Mentor Edition, SGA Edition, "Relic" Trade Terminal weapons, and tiered weaponry. I generally focus on unlimited weapons however limited weaponry is also available.

In the front of the shop there is a display table marked "Sale Items" that is currently displaying a selection of Christmas Strongboxes at 6 peds each.

In the entrance of the shop you are greeted by a female shopkeeper pad that focuses on selling Pet Deeds, and various items that don't belong on the weapon display walls within the shop. This list is what this shopkeeper holds as of this update:

[Ancient Snablesnot Female Deed]
[Ancient Exarosaur Pet]
[Ancient Exarosaur Strong Pet]
[Ancient Exarosaur Strong Pet]
[Ancient Daikiba Pet]
[Bristlehog Pet]
[Finder F-101]
[Ziplex Z1 Seeker]
[GYRO FAP-2 (L)]
[Ozpyn BPX - P2 (L)]
[Ozpyn BP S1X1]
[Gullaldr Shades (F)]
[Tropical Shades (F)]
[First Gen Combustive Attack Chip IV]
[Combustive Attack Nanochip IV (L)]
[Combustive Attack Nanochip V (L)]
[Halloween Strongbox]x5
[Christmas Strongbox]x5
[Summer Strongbox]x50
[Summer Strongbox]x50

The armored male shopkeeper pad on the right of the store signage currently has a selection of weapon attachments, and various other items. I recently added some (M) Clothing and Armor items to this shopkeeper. This list is what this shopkeeper holds as of this update:

[Green Christmas Hat 2014 (M,L)]
[Small Storage Box (C)]
[Hunter Gloves Mentor Edition (M)]
[Finder F-104]
[Gullaldr Shades (M)]
[Omegaton Jungle Walkers (M)]
[Urban Nomad Black Boots (M)]
[Daikiba Statue]
[Resource Extractor RE-104]
[Small Storage Box (C)]
[Small Storage Box (C)]
[Small Storage Box (C)]
[Alekz Precision Scope]
[CDF Scout Harness (M)]
[Pixie Arm Guards (M)]
[Monria Boxing Gloves 12oz Lightweight (M,L)]
[Reaper's Scythe]
[Skeleton Shirt (M)]
[Skeleton Pants (M)]
[Infernal Trident]

Everything in the main area of the shop is currently on 5 Extra Large Green Display Panels (which are not for sale). Each display tends to focus on a type or style of weaponry. Weapons in stock right now:

[Shriek Street]
[Shriek Basic]
[EWE EP-16 Protector]
[Omegaton M2722]
[Mann MPH]
[Mann MPH]
[Mann MPH DLx]
[EWE EP-17 Bodyguard Mentor Edition]
[EWE EP-17 Bodyguard Mentor Edition]
[EWE EP-32 Enforcer, SGA Edition]
[Chikara Oni-San (L)]
[EWE EP-2 Proton (L)]
[Isis LLP 3 (L)]

[Sollomate Tasmo Mentor Edition]
[Jester D-1]
[L/Murdand Groover]
[Sollomate Opalo]
[Sollomate Opalo]
[Sollomate Opalo]
[Killian Sword]
[Sollomate Opalo, SGA Edition]
[Sollomate Kangoo]
[Sollomate Kangoo]

[Skildek Decimator (L)]
[Skildek Lancehead (L)]
[Castorian Pioneer EnBlade-3 (L)]

[Marber Echo-Type Plasma Annihilator Mentor Ed.]
[Gravis GLP-36]
[Herman CAP-R]
[S.I. Psy-Sword]

[Isis LBP 1 (L)]
[Isis LLC 1 (L)]
[Sollomate Rubio (L)]
[Sollomate Azuro (L)]
[Chikara Vamachara Mk.II (L)]
[Mirath Sharp Shot (L)]
[Redux ZK1 (L)]

Any posters on the wall are for sale, currently they include:
[Dehera Fort Artistic Representation]
[LAW-20 Smuggler Poster]

These items will have various TT values and should be considered limited in quantity.

In the front of the main area I have a sideboard set up to display various strongboxes, including:

[Christmas Strongbox] x3
[Summer Strongbox] x3
[Halloween Strongbox] x2
[Mining Strongbox 1] x3

Check back with this thread daily!

Last edited:
I'm seriously considering selling weapons by consignment, high value weapons that will take up the few slots I have in the front of the shop. Message me in game or on this forum if your looking for such an opportunity.

Last edited:
This is a letter I wrote out today that I'm currently working on sending to all of my customers in game.

You are receiving this message because at some point you have made at least 1 purchase at my shop located in Medusa Bazaar over the last 5-6 years that I have owned it. I'd like to thank you for stopping in at what I have branded "Medusa Armaments" and I'd like to share some exciting news with you as one of my customers.

Today I traded deeds to move Medusa Armaments to a new location in one of the few lodges on the Medusa Islands, and I am now the proud owner of estate 672, officially known as Enyo Lodge!

I truly feel accomplished to have acquired one of these awesome looking structures through all the trading I have been doing over my 8 years on Calypso and I look forward to furthering this estate's development and working with the Land Area ower to get a teleporter on the island next to this lodge.

The reason for this message is three-fold. Firstly, I wanted to thank you as customers for your help in making this possible, even if you simply paid a mere ped for an item... every ped counts.

Secondly, I wanted to invite you to the new location to check it out! Even if you are not heading there to make a purchase, at least you'll get to see the difference for yourself. I literally went from one of the small shops at the bazaar to this large spacious structure, and I have a lot more room to fill in yet once I start upgrading the space.

Lastly, I'm promoting awareness of the island. A lot of people will find the place on accident when they get killed exploring or mining the island. This may bring some sales in but what I really want to work towards is making the island a real destination, and that will require a teleporter. So, if you do make a purchase, or send some friends over and they purchase something, know that 1 ped from every sale at Medusa Armaments is now going towards the purchase of a teleporter for the island.

I have some event ideas in mind that I plan on discussing with the staff at MA that will also bring some fun to the island, for rookies and veteran players alike... more on that later.

So finally, I formally extend my invitation for you to check out Enyo Lodge, the new home of Medusa Armaments!

Seriously,
Ron Jester

Last edited:
Back