Longtooth performance test

Ah well...

Was at Argus. Twice server was rebooted. Then I get on. Instant DC. Now that I try to log on the population limit is reached which is fine but still a bit annoyings since I came early. Problem is though, all other servers seem to be down....!?

Edit: Ahaa..... It is down for maintenance. Never mind me.

Edit2: Or not...?
Same here. Got there early, crashed, now population limit is reached and it also fails to find another server to put me on.

Ah well..

Got to do a wave and a half, followed by DC and now I can't get back in again. No option to switch server either. Would have been fun to take part in the third wave and be able to answer the survey but since it is going already I guess I won't be able to.

Anyone else or just me?

I got booted, now can't log in. I don't think I'll refer to this game as an MMO ever again tbh, ~150 people shouldn't cause so much trouble and lagfest.

sadface

Last edited:
crashed,cant login again

I got booted, now can't log in. I don't think I'll refer to this game as an MMO ever again tbh, ~150 people shouldn't cause so much trouble and lagfest.

sadface

crashed,cant login again

This is no good.

Obviously, if people crashed and can't get back in, there will be less load during the third wave. No weight whatsoever can be put on the survey then, since the results will be irrelevant due to a lower amount of players during wave three.

crashed

the same there, crashed, cant log in at all -- time out , time out, time out - some 15 x already = give up :(

crashed too, after second wave. can't log in ... 2 times it works. was funny. shot around 10 times ... then - log-in failed ...? would say - crash-test failed.

I tried to teleport from Nea's to Fort Argus near start of event.
Tp failed and I just stood there, so I tried relogging.
Unable to log in to EU for 90 mins now.
All I get is "timed out", no offer of another server...

Cant be bothered to make a support case, guess I go play something else..

crashed too, after second wave. can't log in ... 2 times it works. was funny. shot around 10 times ... then - log-in failed ...? would say - crash-test failed.

Failed? Huh?

I thought you′d crashed successfully...? :scratch2:

Failed? Huh?

I thought you′d crashed successfully...? :scratch2:

You're right ... so let's say it is a great success :laugh:

can't login ... don't loose ped ... great evening ...:yay:

Seriously fix your login issues so many people are trying to login for over 30-60+ minutes now without success and there isn't even 200 people at the LT Event

This is crap I should never have tried to teleport to that area now I cant even log in :(:(:(:(:(

Did not want to participate in this test event; I just can't login...

This test is a joke.

no way to get in

offline for nearly 1h aready, I think even more, didnt chek tiem, but its a bit bullshit :(, is like to to play in old time 486 processors

hello!

i'm glad that i managed to get there in time, and it ran very well until lag increased in stage 2, and all the remaining death spheres together with lag made it unplayable enough to risk a relog. ofc i didn't came back in, but i managed to loot some nice stuff and maybe gave someone else a slot to join stage 3.

overall, thanks again mindark for a very nice and looty stresstest. it was fun and no server burned up. i promise to keep stressing the server's performance in the future, so you can keep testing at such nice events.

way to go!!! :ahh:

ps: please, can i login again? :)

After getting a CTD on arrival to Fort Argus from the battlefield, I (still) can't log in.

Practically, the shooting for me ended (silently as message came on Another tab than the one I had active) when weapon amp died; and when I noticed it, I wasn't able to detach it to be able to continue shooting.

In fort argus, I Heard some people had problem to buy more ammo from the terminals.

Lol nice ;)

But here is a test you might want to do.

Loot server stress test.

I know you do not have the guts to do that test. :laugh:

:silly2:

P.S. I went to argus, buy some new servers ;)

From sometime in 2008. Server test on PA I believe.

crowd.jpg

Oh wow, I think I am actually on that pic... the OJ's with the beret :)

Did anyone else get the feeling they were missing alot of ammo after finally getting back online...!? :scratch2:

Here's a tip.. Don't give any loot & none will log in.. this will instantly fix all your problems :yay:

Back