Nissa's Mining Project

I've had this happen to me.. on multiple computers and multiple different internet services.. just contact support.. they'll resolve the issue, or reset your acct/move your ava.. something. Idk what they do but it works.
I manage to get on after an hour or so. I just play other games and do RL chores inbetween login attempts. Fortunately I dont get mad as I have plenty of other things to do than play EU.:dunce:

I get these same issues from time to time when trying to log in. Also in the US but using Time Warner Cable internet.

Sometimes after getting those I do get in game but the screen is dimmed out and I get a message about some sync or server error and I have to go through the process again.

Here is how the screen looks when I finally get in after the errors. This is when I have to close and start the process again.

gray.jpg

Here is how the screen looks when I finally get in after the errors. This is when I have to close and start the process again.

gray.jpg
Hopefully this gets resolved. :)

I managed to play a few hours last night. Dropped about 100. Still about 250ish to go. I already been everywhere in Caly so now I am going to places with no mobs and decent ores. Depending how many shots of vodka I have after work I will try to drop another 100. How people manage 500-1000 a day every day I can't fathom. Even if I had the physical time to do it I would not be able to do it. Life is to short to spend all your free time here.:dunce:

managed to drop so more last night. I started using my dun buggy inbetween drops to speed things up a little. I got 110 more drops in this run. I am going to try and finish it tonight and get the ores in auction. Trying my best not to get burned out on this.:dunce:

gray.jpg

A bit perpendicular to the topic, but:

if you get a "connection lost" message when logging in, wait for "timeout occurred" one (usually takes 15...45 seconds) before trying again; otherwise, you may get it after the next successful attempt, as in above picture.

In one of the release notes they said they fixed an issue were players were not getting moved to different area when the area they are in is overcrowded when they login. I suspect that might fix the issue I was having.

I ended up with 10PED MU.
So the run was:
+2PED
Total so far: +334PED

So 334+ the original 200 = 534PED for probes. Starting this run now.
Okay finished the run..

Start: 534PED
Finish: 578.78PED TT
-------------------
Total: +44.78 TT

So over all +378.78

Once stuff sells I will add in whatever markup I got. So far it seems the loot gods are on my side. I totally expected to be out of PED by now. :scratch2:

Edit: after repairs and auction fees I got $1ped from sales.
$379.78

Last edited:
Bought $580PED of probes. About 30 Drops in:

Good thing for Auto use tool thingy. Lots more probes to drop still.

Start: 580PED
End: 872.69PED
---------------
END: +$292.69PED TT

EDIT: Little drunk forgot the over all.
Over all: +672.69PED (still waiting on MU for last run)

Stuff in auction will update MU when stuff sells or gets TT'ed.

So in my OP I started with $200PED for probes. Now I have $872.69PED for probes + whatever MU I get. :eyecrazy: So far my no plan theory is working ok.

Last edited:
Start: 580PED
End: 872.69PED
---------------
END: +$292.69PED TT

EDIT: Little drunk forgot the over all.
Over all: +672.69PED (still waiting on MU for last run)

Stuff in auction will update MU when stuff sells or gets TT'ed.

So in my OP I started with $200PED for probes. Now I have $872.69PED for probes + whatever MU I get. :eyecrazy: So far my no plan theory is working ok.
I got 20PED in MU but it was all burned in repairs. I bought 870PED in probes for the next run. My F-104 is getting close to breaking so it will cost 66PED to repair. Being I am so far ahead I might just buy a better finder... Anyway when the F-104 breaks I will probably have to sell some probes to either buy a new finder or repair the F-104. I got enough skills now to move to a f-105 so I may do that... Will update when finder breaks what I did.

man you are sure lucky

gz

subscribing

I have been bad. <replaced with: 'I have been playing another game'>. I still have over 500 probes to drop on the current run.
Spring time is here also. Just bought a new Jeep Patriot and got my kayak racks. Will be out fishing more often. Also have a lot of work to do around my house. Deck needs rebuilt and a interior room remodeled. Also going to start getting my astronomy equipment setup and start doing some star gazing. Game playing time is getting limited. Lot of cool stuff to do IRL can't be held up in games all the time.
Not giving up though will play when I can. Weather looks scetchy this weekend I may get some drops in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I was no in any way "promoting" the other game. It doesn't need my "promoting". It does fine all by itself. I am very disappointed if this website wants to use fascism. Just FIY talking about another game is in no way "promoting" it. Seems a little fascist on the website owners.

Anyway this project was based on the Gold Pack costing $40. Now that it is $60 I can't recommend the Gold Pack anymore therefor this project is over. Good luck and happy mining. :dunce:

Back