Me and my army of pets

Cool Pics, Glad we cant spawn an Army of pets..
Griefers would have too much fun. ;)

I think being able to spawn all your pets would be cool. At least keep it to the skill level of the tamer. Say 0-10, can spawn 1-2 pets, 10-20, spawn 3-4 pets etc. To say a max of 10 pets are once. Like vehicles MA can make certain areas pet free!

I think being able to spawn all your pets would be cool. At least keep it to the skill level of the tamer. Say 0-10, can spawn 1-2 pets, 10-20, spawn 3-4 pets etc. To say a max of 10 pets are once. Like vehicles MA can make certain areas pet free!

Would be fun to spawn that many pets :) But I'm afraid it would cause too much lag during events.

It used to work that way, you know, back when taming and animal handling skills meant something.

yep, hopefully ma will come to their sense and make multiple pet spawns feasible again, perhaps at high level skill barrier

maybe it is ... ...

Not right now. It's clear from the interface it doesn't currently support multiple spawned pets. For example, there's no UI to select which pet to feed: you just click on the nutrios and choose "feed pet". Previously, you would drag the nutrios to the pet in question.

That's not to say they couldn't change it, but i doubt they'd re-implement something they'd already implemented before and deliberately change it unless they had no need of the possibilities permitted by the previous implementation.

In other words, i don't think multiple pets spawned is planned.

Back