Tacotuesday is ruined......

Perhaps he could write to support and ask them to change his middle name to Obroccoli?

But he can eat another type of taco in the school :rolleyes:

tumblr_ltaifeGHGn1r4o4d7o1_500.jpg

Lol I just saw this thread...haven't been on since yesterday afternoon because I hate computers and this game and everyone in it including my friends and all the crafting machines and all the finders and all the guns I hate them too, and also hate all the people in RL that are bothering me today I just want them all to shut up and quit calling or pm'ing and most of all I hate tequila.

Glad u just showed me this tho 5$, at first I thought it was some big asshole starting shit when you linked me it a minute ago, and that started to make me feel better because I was getting all excited about the massive thread-spazz I was about to have...

But now after clicking I see it was just the result of you googling 2 things you love...Obama and me.

Anyhow, am not ruined yet, but now my hangover is back...so piss off everyone I hope you get crit. :mad:

Lol I just saw this thread...haven't been on since yesterday afternoon because I hate computers and this game and everyone in it including my friends and all the crafting machines and all the finders and all the guns I hate them too, and also hate all the people in RL that are bothering me today I just want them all to shut up and quit calling or pm'ing in game and most of all I hate tequila.

Soon as I saw that post, reminded me of this classic Sci Fi quote.

Regarding delta force's post I wonder if there is a male fitting T shirt which has hotdogs mentioned. ;)

Soon as I saw that post, reminded me of this classic Sci Fi quote.

Regarding delta force's post I wonder if there is a male fitting T shirt which has hotdogs mentioned. ;)

Fivedolla has the cocktail weenie one...

By the way when I think of how many assholes probably clicked this thread hoping to see I was really "ruined" or broke or in jail or dead or something, it makes me all warm inside.

By the way when I think of how many assholes probably clicked this thread hoping to see I was really "ruined" or broke or in jail or dead or something, it makes me all warm inside.
Yeah I've had a few days like that! :laugh:

Fuck the the whole world!! :yay:

tacotuesday is ruined because MA gave him ATH... ppl like him doesnt deserve big hofs or unl items because after few days they have forgotten whan they have got and everything is shit... while there is ppl who have grinded their ass off without ATH or nice items or even nice HOFs for fucking years before this bitch even started playing

tacotuesday is ruined because MA gave him ATH... ppl like him doesnt deserve big hofs or unl items because after few days they have forgotten whan they have got and everything is shit... while there is ppl who have grinded their ass off without ATH or nice items or even nice HOFs for fucking years before this bitch even started playing

Ah there is ONE!

Yay! :yay:

Your post reminds about a song...a beautiful little song...

The song starts off telling a story of a weak little man who doesn't disclose his name to anyone...

He was never able to make any money or participate in any of the games of life because he was too poor...

And on his way down the street, he saw a guy that looked successful and drove a big shiny yellow car...

So then he hid behind a wall, and everyday, when that certain person would pass, the troll would shout at him...

And make fun of him, and tell him he doesn't deserve it, and that he has no right to question the world...

And then one day, that troll woke up and realized that the person with the shiny yellow car had spent 10 times more than the car was worth trying to find the car, and when he finally found it, it not worth it at all, but now he is stuck with it...

And the man in the shiny yellow car became stuck with people telling him everyday that "he has the car!" that "he should not talk!" and that "he should not question the world around him"...

So you know what that man did? He kept driving...taking the same route everyday so he could see the troll...

And each day he drove by, he looked at the troll, and he laughed, knowing the troll would never change...

And he knew that the man hiding his identity was simply just ashamed of himself, and was never going to do anything good for the world, because he was, after all, weak.

And so the man in the car kept driving, and caring, and shaking his fist at life, and the little man with no name died, never lifting a finger.

Last edited:
Well, I believe that deserves a :popcorn:

(whatever I was thinking definitely was funnier in my head)

Last edited:
attachment.php

Da da da daaa!

I did wonder..LOL

Last edited:
attachment.php

you but burritos off a truck in Mexico :silly2:

Last edited:
Tacotuesday shit of Doom.

Was expected.

Didn't happen.

I'm out again...

Wacky taco tuesday!

Oh god.. I threw up looking at that.

choco-taco's ftw