Farming for combat tokens?

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
Heya,

What/when/where is it easiest to grind for combat tokens? I have one at the moment and need about 50k more of them.

I've read up a bit and it seems like some bosses drop these, but I am quite lost when it comes to wave events. I know only of two (Shinkiba on the hill and Rex at the oasis). Shinkiba boss didn't drop, and Rex wave is impossible to do solo or with only a few participants, and I'm not even sure that the boss drops them.

Any suggestions?

Edit: Maffoid wave seems to drop these. Any ideas where to locate it, drop rate and if the wave is possible to solo at ~85 dps?

Edit2: I know I could just buy them, but looting them myself would give a feeling of accomplishment.

Maffoid wave is probably one of the best places to grind for them.

Old Freds at PA the day after tomorrow should drop tons of those :)

Yea maffoid wave gives 0-4 peds of token per wave.
No problem doing solo in ghost with that dps and once you pick the maffoid mission it will show location on map.

So, server tests and Maffoid then?

I don't mind nice people...

When you guys say that the Maffoid mission gives the cords, are you talking about the iron challenge?

basicly any boss from waves give token, maffoid, traskeron, shinkiba, daikiba even sand king

appart from those, you can get some on longtooth and old fred too

If all waves give them then there's a bery wave by camp icarus. Lots of chickens are pretty easy.

If all waves give them then there's a bery wave by camp icarus. Lots of chickens are pretty easy.

The chickens do not. I have done that wave plenty of time when I worked on the puny missions without looting any :(

--//--

Hopefully people see my other thread and meet me up for some Rex and sand king fun in four or so hours to loot some tokens...

So, server tests and Maffoid then?

I don't mind nice people...

When you guys say that the Maffoid mission gives the cords, are you talking about the iron challenge?

Yes they were talking about the iron mission. It will set a WP to i forget the name of the area but it is east of corinth west hangars B. Just remember that there are non shared loot maffs there and the ONLY shared ones where you will find Warchief Kazrak is under the big tent at the north end of the area. Look for the big tent with the skull on the front of it.

Also the Dikiba wave near Odysseus Landing will give combat tokens for the raging bull. Might give that a shot. The stalkers hit a bit hard but are still easily killable in viceroy/5b with only about 60 DPS. The Bull tho takes a bit more.

GL with farming up your tokens.

Yes they were talking about the iron mission. It will set a WP to i forget the name of the area but it is east of corinth west hangars B. Just remember that there are non shared loot maffs there and the ONLY shared ones where you will find Warchief Kazrak is under the big tent at the north end of the area. Look for the big tent with the skull on the front of it.

Also the Dikiba wave near Odysseus Landing will give combat tokens for the raging bull. Might give that a shot. The stalkers hit a bit hard but are still easily killable in viceroy/5b with only about 60 DPS. The Bull tho takes a bit more.

GL with farming up your tokens.

Thanks.

Got my hands on my first 2.5k tokens last night from the sandking, hopefully grabbing a few more off him tonight before I go try the Maffoid and Daikiba waves.

Thanks.

Got my hands on my first 2.5k tokens last night from the sandking, hopefully grabbing a few more off him tonight before I go try the Maffoid and Daikiba waves.

Nice, now i know why the sandking is hunted so much lately :)
GL getting the rest.

basicly any boss from waves give token, maffoid, traskeron, shinkiba, daikiba even sand king

We just cleared sabakuma pit and the creeper didn't drop any tokens.

(not that I expected it to drop a pile :))

I did the Chief Kazrak / maffoid wave at Dustkeep Valley this week and didn't receive any combat tokens.

The first time I did it, another guy turned up for the Chief and I got some tokens, but didn't get any this time on my own. Will upload a video at some point too.

Warchief dont drop everytime. Ive done it about 20-30 times and 1/3 there are no tokens

Back