PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Angry Thank you all enjoy this game

ok I got an answear from them . after looong waits thanks to all that care and not care about this problem I hope no1 have this problem , and wish you all a happy life with many globals , hofs in entropia , my mistake was I post this thread here , didn't knew how confuse and rude people are (some of them ofc ) with good and bad I saw here people who are friendly and knows how to talk and feel the pain of be locked for something ridiculous , I saw people that never happened something like this and they saw a silly react from my side ....I wish to see them lose 1000 usd , I am sure they will do a lot more then I did ...but its easy to judge from other side ....... again me I apologies for post this thread and make you honest people to post and waste your precious time with this thread .... thank you to ones that had a mature and smart reply on this thread , but also thanks to ones that attacked me on this thread , to know for future I got an answear from mindark ......I will have to wait .......good luck and have fun to all
    Last edited by Lady Sarah; 03-10-2015 at 17:31.

Did you file a support ticket? I didn't know it wasn't allowed to depo from multiple paypal accounts.

Elite
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Blog Entries
    Images
    I would email support and ask what you can do to be unlocked, using the 2 paypal accounts perhaps has set alarm bells off at Mindark.

Most probably they will ask you to send in scans of passport, driving licence or some other kind of recognised ID to prove you are the account owner and then unlock you.

There were some accounts compromised of late and is probably why MA were quick to act when deposits from 2 paypal accounts happened.

yes i did

and since 2 weeks they not give an reply to me ...and when I open a new ticked and ask them ....they close it

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee
    Society
    Silly Underground Family
    Images
    Noooooooooooooooo sarah!
    Like the previous 2 posted, log in on the website https://account.entropiauniverse.com...t-faq/contact/ and submit a support case. You should still be able to log in there

This really sucks tho, hope to see you ingame soon!!

You created your account
    2004-12-21.

I can log Bee but after I open a new ticked they close it with no reply ......

yeah but I deposit from mine and from my husband one ...... what was wrong with that? ...I never scammed or made loans .....I was self player ....I though its a joke in begin ..........I started to think I deposited to much in begin .... I am sad I have to quit this game ......

yeah but they should see we have same family name .....from those 2 paypals .... its really pathetic

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Age of Enlightenment
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Sarah View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    yeah but I deposit from mine and from my husband one ...... what was wrong with that? ...I never scammed or made loans .....I was self player ....I though its a joke in begin ..........I started to think I deposited to much in begin .... I am sad I have to quit this game ......
    Thats probably the problem , in all the financial services I use , when putting money into my accounts , the money has to come from an account that is mine.
    Its due to money laundering laws.

It is odd though that they wont talk with you about this .

SoReal's Quad-Wing Equus Warp Services.
    Arkadia Shop : Celeste Island 2

TOS Normandie Pilot: PM me in game or in forum for flight/skilling details.

Quote Originally Posted by SoReal View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thats probably the problem , in all the financial services I use , when putting money into my accounts , the money has to come from an account that is mine.
    Its due to money laundering laws.

It is odd though that they wont talk with you about this .
    yeah but we work hard for this money ...... its really ridiculous ..to lock some1 like that..... we pay taxes ....for them ........

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast