This game its a hack and sucks

Status

Lady Sarah

Mature
Thank you all enjoy this game

ok I got an answear from them . after looong waits thanks to all that care and not care about this problem I hope no1 have this problem , and wish you all a happy life with many globals , hofs in entropia , my mistake was I post this thread here , didn't knew how confuse and rude people are (some of them ofc ) with good and bad I saw here people who are friendly and knows how to talk and feel the pain of be locked for something ridiculous , I saw people that never happened something like this and they saw a silly react from my side ....I wish to see them lose 1000 usd , I am sure they will do a lot more then I did ...but its easy to judge from other side ....... again me I apologies for post this thread and make you honest people to post and waste your precious time with this thread .... thank you to ones that had a mature and smart reply on this thread , but also thanks to ones that attacked me on this thread , to know for future :) I got an answear from mindark ......I will have to wait .......good luck and have fun to all

Last edited:
Did you file a support ticket? I didn't know it wasn't allowed to depo from multiple paypal accounts.

I would email support and ask what you can do to be unlocked, using the 2 paypal accounts perhaps has set alarm bells off at Mindark.

Most probably they will ask you to send in scans of passport, driving licence or some other kind of recognised ID to prove you are the account owner and then unlock you.

There were some accounts compromised of late and is probably why MA were quick to act when deposits from 2 paypal accounts happened.

yes i did

and since 2 weeks they not give an reply to me ...and when I open a new ticked and ask them ....they close it

yeah but I deposit from mine and from my husband one ...... what was wrong with that? ...I never scammed or made loans .....I was self player ....I though its a joke in begin ..........I started to think I deposited to much in begin .... I am sad I have to quit this game ......

yeah but they should see we have same family name .....from those 2 paypals .... its really pathetic

yeah but I deposit from mine and from my husband one ...... what was wrong with that? ...I never scammed or made loans .....I was self player ....I though its a joke in begin ..........I started to think I deposited to much in begin .... I am sad I have to quit this game ......

Thats probably the problem , in all the financial services I use , when putting money into my accounts , the money has to come from an account that is mine.
Its due to money laundering laws.

It is odd though that they wont talk with you about this .

Thats probably the problem , in all the financial services I use , when putting money into my accounts , the money has to come from an account that is mine.
Its due to money laundering laws.

It is odd though that they wont talk with you about this .
yeah but we work hard for this money ...... its really ridiculous ..to lock some1 like that..... we pay taxes ....for them ........

Hello i deposited like 1000 usd in 1 month ....... Honest in game never asked for peds or begged or scammed ....... I have good friends i am in society silly underground family .....fair and honest player ...... 2-3 weeks ago i find myself locked ...and the reason is cause i deposited from more then 1 paypal account ......... I find it verry pathetic and ridiculous if they wanted money they could ask me a donation i would made ...... I feel verry sad cause i really liked this game ...didnt knew dev's are hackers and thiefs .......i wish to no1 gets what i got from this experience ...such a nice game and with greedy dev's .... And thiefs .......my advice dont play entropia ......try to withdraw what you have when you still can ..... My full name in game is lady sarah conners .....

thanks to all for reply's I hope now mindark will see how wrong they are ..........if they ever care for this .... since are 2 weeks with no reply .......I even provide from paypal to them ..are good tranzactions ...no fraud or hacks I showed screens with all trazactions approved from paypal ..... I don't know what else to do to unlock this account ... it's like you burn 1k usd ....

What did they reply to one you said they closed without replying?

This is a pretty fucked up situation, what if your husband wanted to gift you some ped and deposit with his paypal account, as long as no transaction is canceled it should be allowed, did you make sure none of the transaction were canceled ever?

This is a pretty fucked up situation, what if your husband wanted to gift you some ped and deposit with his paypal account, as long as no transaction is canceled it should be allowed, did you make sure none of the transaction were canceled ever?

yes I did ..every time he deposited he call me to let me know ......and ofc no deposit was cancel

That's really strange...

So you got no word at all so far?

yes I did on first reply on my support ........ they said I was locked for deposit from more then 1 paypal account ,,,,, and in this reply said it might takes months till they resolve this issue ...

Slow support from MA is BS, but I'm amazed you guys think it's acceptable to deposit using somebody elses paypal account. If my wife deposited with my paypal and wasn't locked I'd want to know why the hell not.

yes I did on first reply on my support ........ they said I was locked for deposit from more then 1 paypal account ,,,,, and in this reply said it might takes months till they resolve this issue ...

Is there any chance you could copy that respons and post it here?

I find it really strange, since you are depositing quite a bit they should want you in game.

I really didn't understood this .....who cares if I deposit from 100000 accounts ....... if all the deposits are fair .....and with paid taxes ....... if a friend wants to make me a gift ..... or some1 related with me .... if I knew this will happen ..I would ask my husband to send me the money on paypal ....and then deposit in game ....

Is there any chance you could copy that respons and post it here?

I find it really strange, since you are depositing quite a bit they should want you in game.

2015-02-19 14:53 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi,Your account has been locked due to 8 deposits through PayPal since January 30.

The thing is that they are coming from 2 different PayPal accounts. It will probably take moths before all involved PayPal account holders, Payment Card issuers, Banks etc. has been able to respond.
Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

Hi,Your account has been locked due to 8 deposits through PayPal since January 30.

The thing is that they are coming from 2 different PayPal accounts. It will probably take moths before all involved PayPal account holders, Payment Card issuers, Banks etc. has been able to respond.
Kind regards,

Looks like MA are going about this the correct and safe way. Delays are due to the need to contact multiple companies/people so I'm afraid you'll just have to wait for them to go through the sensible and correct procedure.

Kind regards,

Ask them if your husband can validate the deposits somehow to speed up the process. And have a good attitude in your contact with them. Clearly, the issue is that it will take time as you got many involved parties when the deposits go through PayPal.

Best of luck.

Looks like MA are going about this the correct and safe way. Delays are due to the need to contact multiple companies/people so I'm afraid you'll just have to wait for them to go through the sensible and correct procedure.

yeah but if is no report for fraud or any other report ...why they do like this ? ...

Ask them if your husband can validate the deposits somehow to speed up the process. And have a good attitude in your contact with them. Clearly, the issue is that it will take time as you got many involved parties when the deposits go through PayPal.

Best of luck.

we did sent all proves .. and still no reply ..we even send resolutions from paypal ..with all transactions .so they have all the info to unlock my account ...and still delay this thing

You're using somebody elses account and MA have no idea if you have permission. A crime is a crime whether it's reported or not.

You're using somebody elses account and MA have no idea if you have permission. A crime is a crime whether it's reported or not.
its not somebody else ..its my husband ..we have same family name .... its not a crime ......

.....who cares if I deposit from 100000 accounts .......

Because in the majority of cases where someone deposits using credit cards (or I suppose Paypal accounts) that are not in the same name as the Entropia account, the transaction is likely to be fraudulent.

In other words, the credit card has been stolen or skimmed or the Paypal account hacked.

The nature of the 'real cash economy' - ie that RL funds can be both deposited AND withdrawn - means that MindArk must be particularly vigilant for any irregular financial transactions.

Support have apparently said they are investigating, and that your account is temp-locked until the investigation is complete. This is not the same as a permanent ban, and does not mean your account balance has been lost. Investigation can take some time - I would expect they would be contacting PayPal to ensure that no chargeback would later be made for those funds.

PayPal in particular have a reputation for buyers requesting chargebacks, or reversals, long after the transaction has occurred. I believe that this is in part why it took a very long time indeed for PayPal to be approved as a deposit source at all.

I think you've worked out yourself what should have been done to prevent this:
Lady Sarah said:
..ask my husband to send me the money on paypal ....and then deposit in game ....

Reactions: DoA
How is MA supposed to know if the account is your husbands? It could be your son, father or brother who's living with you, it could even be a flat mate who happens to have the same surname.

Even if it is your husbands account how are MA supposed to know how you deal with your finances and whether your husband allows this? You could even be in final stages of divorce and using this as a way to drain his account

Simple fact is that MA know nothing about your circumstances, and if you use somebody elses account they're going to lock you until they know for certain everything is ok.

Status
Back