This game its a hack and sucks

Status
There is also question about sharing EU account.
If you deposit from your account and from husband account it look like that two ppl are playing with same ava.

I agree but if is no report from paypal ..or other paypal user ...why to lock ? ...I agree if I other paypal user didn't want me to use his paypal .... I would be reported and locked for a real reason ....I am not crazy ....but try to lose in 5 weeks 1000 usd ..... I would better go in a small holiday ....or buy to my daughter something nice ....then lost it here ... I deposited costant 200 usd /week .....I am not poor ...I could start another one ...with my husband name .....and play it .....but I feel bad to lose that account .. since I made some amazing friends ........ and a great and friendly society .......

Have you tried calling MA?

Not sure it will make a difference but with over $1k invested in an account, I wouldn't be willing to just give up on it.

After reading your post I'm pretty sure you have missed something, like reading through rules?

Hate these kinds of post cause they only show how extremly lazy/dumb some people are.

Hello i deposited like 1000 usd in 1 month ....... Honest in game never asked for peds or begged or scammed ....... I have good friends i am in society silly underground family .....fair and honest player ...... 2-3 weeks ago i find myself locked ...and the reason is cause i deposited from more then 1 paypal account ......... I find it verry pathetic and ridiculous if they wanted money they could ask me a donation i would made ...... I feel verry sad cause i really liked this game ...didnt knew dev's are hackers and thiefs .......i wish to no1 gets what i got from this experience ...such a nice game and with greedy dev's .... And thiefs .......my advice dont play entropia ......try to withdraw what you have when you still can ..... My full name in game is lady sarah conners .....

I was feeling empathetic to OP, but after reading through this whole thread, I'm amused and pity OP.

It sucks this has happened...I remember the days when I was so hooked to EU, I would lose my mind if my internet went down for extended periods. I know the frustration of not being able to play, so I understand where OP is coming from. BUT....with all the replies, it seems OP is....:

... absolutely right! She did nothing wrong, MA is a bunch of crooks who locked her for no reason, who cares where the money is coming from, as long as MA is getting it, what should they care? It doesn't matter that MA has rules in place to protect themselves and people because OP already knows who her husband is, and the fact that MA can't see that it's HER HUSBAND that is putting money into her MA account, then they are crooks who cant unlock her account so she can be an honest, friendly, rich depositer with a husband nice enough to feed her addiction.

:rolleyes:

*Sarcasm off*

Seriously, chill out, as others have mentioned and stop attacking everyone that agrees with MA's approach. This post wasn't to get help and advice from people, it's an attack on MA because OP can't get her fix. Good read though, I was entertained.

I know it's against forum rules but I got these 2 msg's from the OP...

<removed>

My public reply..
I never direspected you in any way
My rude part in the post wasn't directed to you
I have no problem with your thread, more with your attitude by now
I'm not bored.. I have enough to do IRL.
Don't worry, I don't understand you either.
I'm still in top now, been there a while but there will be a time I won't :p

I never played to make money IRL, I did find my fun in trying to work the system in my advantage, hence play for free instead of depo'ing 10k ped/month.
If you don't care about me, don't send me 2 pm's in 5 minutes
I never worked for Mindark in anay way, I might have been a 'cheap' advertising way as I did post about my good hunts in EU But I never ever worked for them!
I don't have to pay anyone to speak my mind & none can pay me to not speak my mind.. If you don't agree with me, fine.. I don't mind.. but don't come with unfounded accusations that you pulled out of your arse.

Das

Edit : your 2 pm's came 45 minutes after you made the I'm sorry thread...
I guess you didn't mean what you wrote there?

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you imagine the threads that would come if the OP tried to make a withdraw :eyecrazy::scared:

Reactions: das
Just got support answer in my case:

I got the same answer :) That it should be ok to use your paypal to deposit onto another account. Which is very handy as I had been! This thread had me worried! Now I can sleep easy again ;) :laugh:

I agree but if is no report from paypal ..or other paypal user ...why to lock ? ...I agree if I other paypal user didn't want me to use his paypal .... I would be reported and locked for a real reason ....I am not crazy ....but try to lose in 5 weeks 1000 usd ..... I would better go in a small holiday ....or buy to my daughter something nice ....then lost it here ... I deposited costant 200 usd /week .....I am not poor ...I could start another one ...with my husband name .....and play it .....but I feel bad to lose that account .. since I made some amazing friends ........ and a great and friendly society .......

Well the account probably isn't lost just under investigation by MA to ensure there are no bad incentives behind the actions of depositing between two different accounts under different names.

MA works at the speed of a snail with broken slime glands.... All you can do is be patient and wait unfortunately. I bet after awhile they eventually will unlock your account and let you back in when they find no bad doings.

Ya loosing money in the game is not great but that is the risk for putting your money into a non secured placed such as EU where it can be gone in minutes for absolutely nothing of any real life value. I myself make sure I only dump extra cash into the game I'd probably spend on stupid stuff anyways, every dollar I dump into the game I consider already lost to 1's and 0's and has high probability of never returning to paper for myself. I never think about what else it could have been used for, it is already gone or maybe never existed, that way I never feel bad when it is all gone....

My guess is the amount deposited over such a short time by someone new and possibly the person trying to deposit on one paypal that didn't have enough balance then moving to other paypal could trigger a temp lock. Just my theory.:)

Probably automatic ban due to names not matching (paypal vs account), you should wait until it is sorted out, as we know paypal lets you back out of deals for 60 days, i think it might even take that long, unless the owner of this Paypal account can somehow say on paypal, that he received goods and therefore remove possibility of canceling deposit..

Btw why .... do you .... type .... like .... this... .it .... is ..... very....hard....to ..... read.... or....what.....do.....you.... think ?

Reactions: DoA
Even if it is your husbands account how are MA supposed to know how you deal with your finances and whether your husband allows this? You could even be in final stages of divorce and using this as a way to drain his account

This :lolup:

A ex-diciple of mine got banned because he used his [now ex]gf's card for deposit and she later claimed fraud (well thats his story).. Should be careful when money is involved, but I'd also assume your husband could speed up the process by contacting both MA and Paypal.

EDIT:I didnt know you could use paypal until now :p

im happy mindark does its job well

and seen the reaction i think op has tried to fraud. If it was innocent this reaction would be never given

trying to !!!! mindark and bullshit when it doesnt work

its just pathetic and as far as me concerns this player is banned forever.

i can be wrong but we had this bull before

innocent people dont go on a rage if something logical happens

The OP writes like someone transcribed a telegraph.

I want to care...but can't. May god have mercy on your husband. :eek:

lol mind of your life ..... I am very calm girl ...till others tried to be rude with me ...... ok kiddo ?

You expect help from the community with an attitude like this? You know what they say: B*tch Please :)
I was trying to agree with your position in the beginning, but seeing how rude you are and your replies, you seem like a person that I would not able to share a taxi with, nevermind living with you :laugh: Your husband must have nerves of steel :) But MA does not need to have these nerves, and if this is how you treated them, I would not be in a hurry to unlock you.

Anyways, I hope your case gets resolved soon so you can get back ingame, but really, till then just CHILL OUT.:yup:

I honestly dont see what MA did wrong here?!
for me its logic that you DONT depo from others then your own bankaccount! Cuz tecnicly doing it from an other, even if it is your husbonds account and you finances are shared it can be looked at as stealing cuz MA cant be sure he is allowing it! Cuz if your husbond call MA and says that he didnt allowe the depo MA should pay it back even if the peds are gone! So not only are they protecting them self but others too! So only good rep too MA on this call!

-Euphoria

for me its logic that you DONT depo from others then your own bankaccount! Cuz tecnicly doing it from an other, even if it is your husbonds account and you finances are shared it can be looked at as stealing cuz MA cant be sure he is allowing it! Cuz if your husbond call MA and says that he didnt allowe the depo MA should pay it back even if the peds are gone! So not only are they protecting them self but others too! So only good rep too MA on this call!

-Euphoria

This is not the case since (in this thread) i posted answer from suppot (Ulf) that it is alowed to use my PayPal account to pay for my friends items from WebShop... so clearly it is possible to do so.

My personal guess is that PayPal account must be verified first before you can make any purchase.

Falagor
:bandit:

dont blame MA

IT IS PAYPAL you should be annoyed at , I would never use them under any curcumstances .

they got me locked out of a game once for some piddling infringement , it cost me a fortune phoning them to get the the issue fixed , my account had been over draw by a small amount £2 or so instead of just contacting me and asking for payment they locked up the account and told the game that I was depositing into to lock that too . they could have just done a check at the time I made the payment and told me I was over drawn and to deposit more money instead they simply let it go over drawn >

I immediately phoned them offering to pay by direct debit the £2 but they said as my account was now locked I would have to get another paypal custumer to transfer the money to them ???????

I had in the past 5 or 6 years deposited thousands of pounds with them so they knew I was good for £2 but they still locked me out

im happy mindark does its job well

and seen the reaction i think op has tried to fraud. If it was innocent this reaction would be never given

trying to !!!! mindark and bullshit when it doesnt work

its just pathetic and as far as me concerns this player is banned forever.

i can be wrong but we had this bull before

innocent people dont go on a rage if something logical happens

really ? try to lose 1000 usd ...then lets see how u will react ......honest player ....I think ppl who work for money and lose like this have the right to be angry ....and the ones who fraud and cheats they will say its ok I steal from others and build back what I did so far ...THING WHEN YOU POST SOMETHING DUDE .....

This is not the case since (in this thread) i posted answer from suppot (Ulf) that it is alowed to use my PayPal account to pay for my friends items from WebShop... so clearly it is possible to do so.

My personal guess is that PayPal account must be verified first before you can make any purchase.

Falagor
:bandit:

Questionable.
1. you gave your paypal account and password to frend who then loged on webshop and paid items.
2 Your frend gave you EU login info and you loged with his username and his password on web shop to buy item.

In first case you gave your paypal accound to a frend to do whatever he want and probaly paypal account is not werified or does not mach with frend EU account.

In second case you break EULA by playing (sharing ) with 2 avatars and corresponding EU accounts.
Your frend probaly dont have gold card so you can login in web shop using just his username and password or your frend is sitting on phone telling you gold card generated one time pass each time you need - dc, crash , relog, web shop.

Support can have their oppinion but i think sharing EU accounts and telling other ppl login info was never intended by MA.
Just think on events where winner won by playing nonstop 24/7 helped by sister, father, mother, dog, cat.
Hard to prove it on same IP but if MA get proff then imediate ban will follow.

*We need gift function on web shop, lets hope MA inplement it one day.

-Euphoria

While I can sympathize with this approach, I also have my own reservations.

Why?

Because I deposit for my girlfriends little brother, who also plays from time to time now that he's seen us play. See, unfortunately I work at home, which is great for my schedule, but also leaves me open to neighbors and family members of significant others deciding that I am the person that can help them with their particular needs when it comes to babysitting.

While we also take him outside, it rains alot in Aberdeen. It's one of the wettest places in the continental USA. We cant take him outside all the time.

Now, chances are my girlfriend will not deposit into his account, as she basically maintains her own account and that's it. But what if one day she decided to? We would all be hosed simply because we let her little brother play with us, instead of telling him to go watch TV.

So on that note I'm hoping that there is actual fraud that has been committed, and the person posting is just full of BS.

While I can sympathize with this approach, I also have my own reservations.

Why?

Because I deposit for my girlfriends little brother, who also plays from time to time now that he's seen us play. See, unfortunately I work at home, which is great for my schedule, but also leaves me open to neighbors and family members of significant others deciding that I am the person that can help them with their particular needs when it comes to babysitting.

While we also take him outside, it rains alot in Aberdeen. It's one of the wettest places in the continental USA. We cant take him outside all the time.

Now, chances are my girlfriend will not deposit into his account, as she basically maintains her own account and that's it. But what if one day she decided to? We would all be hosed simply because we let her little brother play with us, instead of telling him to go watch TV.

So on that note I'm hoping that there is actual fraud that has been committed, and the person posting is just full of BS.

I lost my words hahah this is the ridiculous reply I ever saw :)))) nice one really

Questionable.
1. you gave your paypal account and password to frend who then loged on webshop and paid items.
2 Your frend gave you EU login info and you loged with his username and his password on web shop to buy item.

In first case you gave your paypal accound to a frend to do whatever he want and probaly paypal account is not werified or does not mach with frend EU account.

In second case you break EULA by playing (sharing ) with 2 avatars and corresponding EU accounts.
Your frend probaly dont have gold card so you can login in web shop using just his username and password or your frend is sitting on phone telling you gold card generated one time pass each time you need - dc, crash , relog, web shop.

Support can have their oppinion but i think sharing EU accounts and telling other ppl login info was never intended by MA.
Just think on events where winner won by playing nonstop 24/7 helped by sister, father, mother, dog, cat.

we both are verified and comfirmed .....with the paypal we use ....

Questionable.

true if was gift ..I am sure I wasn't in this situation .......but as you saw many ppl post without thinking ..... and I feel so ashamed I had to go down and reply without polite like they do ..... and sudden I am the bad person ...lets see them lose 1000 usd ..... I think I did as much as I could to not disturb any1 ... and every reply I did with the same thing I got the post o thread ...... I cant be nice to some1 who is rude with me .....

true if was gift ..I am sure I wasn't in this situation .......but as you saw many ppl post without thinking ..... and I feel so ashamed I had to go down and reply without polite like they do ..... and sudden I am the bad person ...lets see them lose 1000 usd ..... I think I did as much as I could to not disturb any1 ... and every reply I did with the same thing I got the post o thread ...... I cant be nice to some1 who is rude with me .....

You keep saying you lost 1000 usd but your own quote for the support response is that you are just locked until they follow up on the other paypal owner responding to MA's questions to verify them being okay with the transactions. Saying things like that if you are only going to be temp banned doesn't make people think you did nothing wrong. You are acting like you got caught doing something wrong instead.:wise:

You keep saying you lost 1000 usd but your own quote for the support response is that you are just locked until they follow up on the other paypal owner responding to MA's questions to verify them being okay with the transactions. Saying things like that if you are only going to be temp banned doesn't make people think you did nothing wrong. You are acting like you got caught doing something wrong instead.:wise:

not really ........ that's a bad view of this matter .....but I stop argue from now any1 knows how I can delete this thread?

not really ........ that's a bad view of this matter .....but I stop argue from now any1 knows how I can delete this thread?

Use the report function on the first post in the thread and ask for it to be closed. You can also ask for it to be removed but that is up to the moderator if they do more then just lock it for you.

I lost my words hahah this is the ridiculous reply I ever saw :)))) nice one really

Are you stupid?

I suspect you are completely clueless, and possibly illiterate.

Let me translate from standard English to English For Dummies, for you.

Dude OMG wtf? Is this 4 reel? That kinda sux I hope 4 the sake of other ppl this person is full of BS and this is not 4 reel.

/translation off.

Status
Back