PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 135
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiningSkeptic View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Is there any chance you could copy that respons and post it here?

    I find it really strange, since you are depositing quite a bit they should want you in game.

    2015-02-19 14:53 Entropia Universe Support:

    Hi,Your account has been locked due to 8 deposits through PayPal since January 30.

    The thing is that they are coming from 2 different PayPal accounts. It will probably take moths before all involved PayPal account holders, Payment Card issuers, Banks etc. has been able to respond.
    Kind regards,
    Entropia Universe Support

  2. #22
    Marauder
    Joined
    Nov 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    UK
    Avatar
    Snake Slither Hellfire
    Society
    Dark Templar
    Posts
    5,958
    Images
    219
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Sarah View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    2015-02-19 14:53 Entropia Universe Support:

    Hi,Your account has been locked due to 8 deposits through PayPal since January 30.

    The thing is that they are coming from 2 different PayPal accounts. It will probably take moths before all involved PayPal account holders, Payment Card issuers, Banks etc. has been able to respond.
    Kind regards,
    Entropia Universe Support
    Looks like MA are going about this the correct and safe way. Delays are due to the need to contact multiple companies/people so I'm afraid you'll just have to wait for them to go through the sensible and correct procedure.



    Always Buying Rugaritz, PM me if you have any amount for sale

  3. #23
    Elite WhiningSkeptic's Avatar
    Joined
    Sep 2014
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Whining Skeptic Aboard
    Society
    Apocalyptic
    Posts
    3,898
    Images
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Sarah View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    2015-02-19 14:53 Entropia Universe Support:

    Hi,Your account has been locked due to 8 deposits through PayPal since January 30.

    The thing is that they are coming from 2 different PayPal accounts. It will probably take moths before all involved PayPal account holders, Payment Card issuers, Banks etc. has been able to respond.
    Kind regards,
    Entropia Universe Support
    Ask them if your husband can validate the deposits somehow to speed up the process. And have a good attitude in your contact with them. Clearly, the issue is that it will take time as you got many involved parties when the deposits go through PayPal.

    Best of luck.
    22 days left

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by slither View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Looks like MA are going about this the correct and safe way. Delays are due to the need to contact multiple companies/people so I'm afraid you'll just have to wait for them to go through the sensible and correct procedure.
    yeah but if is no report for fraud or any other report ...why they do like this ? ...

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiningSkeptic View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ask them if your husband can validate the deposits somehow to speed up the process. And have a good attitude in your contact with them. Clearly, the issue is that it will take time as you got many involved parties when the deposits go through PayPal.

    Best of luck.
    we did sent all proves .. and still no reply ..we even send resolutions from paypal ..with all transactions .so they have all the info to unlock my account ...and still delay this thing

  6. #26
    Marauder
    Joined
    Nov 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    UK
    Avatar
    Snake Slither Hellfire
    Society
    Dark Templar
    Posts
    5,958
    Images
    219
    You're using somebody elses account and MA have no idea if you have permission. A crime is a crime whether it's reported or not.



    Always Buying Rugaritz, PM me if you have any amount for sale

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by slither View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You're using somebody elses account and MA have no idea if you have permission. A crime is a crime whether it's reported or not.
    its not somebody else ..its my husband ..we have same family name .... its not a crime ......

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Sarah View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    its not somebody else ..its my husband ..we have same family name .... its not a crime ......
    you say if your wife/husband deposits for you ..... from other CC or paypal account ....you deserve to be locked?

  9. #29
    Super Moderator
    Serica's Avatar
    Joined
    Nov 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Location
    Australia
    Avatar
    Harena Serica Turbinis
    Society
    Antipodean Army
    Posts
    5,358
    Blog Entries
    155
    Images
    299
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Sarah View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    .....who cares if I deposit from 100000 accounts .......
    Because in the majority of cases where someone deposits using credit cards (or I suppose Paypal accounts) that are not in the same name as the Entropia account, the transaction is likely to be fraudulent.

    In other words, the credit card has been stolen or skimmed or the Paypal account hacked.

    The nature of the 'real cash economy' - ie that RL funds can be both deposited AND withdrawn - means that MindArk must be particularly vigilant for any irregular financial transactions.

    Support have apparently said they are investigating, and that your account is temp-locked until the investigation is complete. This is not the same as a permanent ban, and does not mean your account balance has been lost. Investigation can take some time - I would expect they would be contacting PayPal to ensure that no chargeback would later be made for those funds.

    PayPal in particular have a reputation for buyers requesting chargebacks, or reversals, long after the transaction has occurred. I believe that this is in part why it took a very long time indeed for PayPal to be approved as a deposit source at all.

    I think you've worked out yourself what should have been done to prevent this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Sarah
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ..ask my husband to send me the money on paypal ....and then deposit in game ....
    Born in Entropia: 26Sept06... Skills Unlocked: MMS 16Nov06, RDA 16May07, Animal Taming 12Jul07, Serendipity 23Dec07, PC 25Apr08, ESL 10May08,
    CGA 23Dec08, MatExtrMeth 4Mar09, BPC 30Mar09, MDA 8Aug09, Extr 6Oct09, Coolness 17Apr10, Martial Arts 22Apr11, Medicine&Treatment 23Aug11,
    150HP 7Aug12, Wounding 27Mar13, C.Sense 12Aug13, Avoid 27Aug13

  10. #30
    Marauder
    Joined
    Nov 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    UK
    Avatar
    Snake Slither Hellfire
    Society
    Dark Templar
    Posts
    5,958
    Images
    219
    How is MA supposed to know if the account is your husbands? It could be your son, father or brother who's living with you, it could even be a flat mate who happens to have the same surname.

    Even if it is your husbands account how are MA supposed to know how you deal with your finances and whether your husband allows this? You could even be in final stages of divorce and using this as a way to drain his account

    Simple fact is that MA know nothing about your circumstances, and if you use somebody elses account they're going to lock you until they know for certain everything is ok.



    Always Buying Rugaritz, PM me if you have any amount for sale

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 13 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook