PlanetCalypsoForum.com :: Entropia Universe Discussion and Resources
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 135
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by True Juan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand what you mean, but like the OP said, you say it calmly because it did not happen to you.
    So somebody deposits 1000 dollars into a game, and then gets locked due to doing it in a 'fishy' way, and just gets info that this will take MONTHS!!! to resolve?

    Basically what I see here is: "Come back in half a year and this issue MIGHT be resolved, and if it is just please continue depositing like you did before". Tell me if this happened to anyone if they would continue playing EU after half a year of waiting? I sure wouldnt.

    As a company I would deal with this issue ASAP since we are talking about a customer that deposits regularly and not a small amount. Do we want to lose a player like that?

    I agree with the lock, but also would expect good amount of info and FAST resolution.
    same thing I told them in a support. ... I do deposit like 200 usd per week ..... I gradualted in 3 days ... I spend like 10k peds in 5 weeks I played ........ I said I want it to deposit more ...why they don't let me enjoy the game I didn't cheat or steal or scam ...in game .....I am a self player ..... even I asked from a soc m8 a loan I put collateral ....... they all can approve I am honest player ......... they have a strange policy and rules .....

  2. #42
    Stalker Fifth's Avatar
    Joined
    Jan 2012
    Avatar
    The "Fifth" Entity
    Society
    The Ministry
    Posts
    2,712
    Blog Entries
    1
    Images
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by True Juan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand what you mean, but like the OP said, you say it calmly because it did not happen to you.
    So somebody deposits 1000 dollars into a game, and then gets locked due to doing it in a 'fishy' way, and just gets info that this will take MONTHS!!! to resolve?

    Basically what I see here is: "Come back in half a year and this issue MIGHT be resolved, and if it is just please continue depositing like you did before". Tell me if this happened to anyone if they would continue playing EU after half a year of waiting? I sure wouldnt.

    As a company I would deal with this issue ASAP since we are talking about a customer that deposits regularly and not a small amount. Do we want to lose a player like that?

    I agree with the lock, but also would expect good amount of info and FAST resolution.
    Has any of you ever felt ashamed for all the things u have said in the heat of the moment?
    It's not like i'm implying or anything, just curious u know

  3. #43
    Prowler SoReal's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2005
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Society
    Titans Of Space
    Posts
    1,808
    Images
    91
    as long as everything checks out you will be fine , you wont lose your money and will be back in game once MA have done their investigation.

    SoReal's Quad-Wing Equus Warp Services.
    Arkadia Shop : Celeste Island 2

    TOS Normandie Pilot: PM me in game or in forum for flight/skilling details.

  4. #44
    Elite True Juan's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Slovakia
    Avatar
    True TJ Juan
    Society
    Cz-Sk Crows
    Posts
    4,861
    Images
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Sarah View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ok thx for info I hope next week to play this game if not ..I will try to go in court .....cause this is stealing .. what they did
    I am on your side but talking about court is very childish...

    What will you file against? They did not steal anything.... Have you read the EULA? Everything belongs to MA and they locked you to protect your account (not permanently). So they would burn you without even having to try too much.

    What would your case be? You would not have a case, and would have to pay for court (probably more).

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Fifth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Has any of you ever felt ashamed for all the things u have said in the heat of the moment?
    It's not like i'm implying or anything, just curious u know
    what you mean with this ? feel ashamed for what?

  6. #46
    Elite True Juan's Avatar
    Joined
    Oct 2006
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Slovakia
    Avatar
    True TJ Juan
    Society
    Cz-Sk Crows
    Posts
    4,861
    Images
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by Fifth View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Has any of you ever felt ashamed for all the things u have said in the heat of the moment?
    It's not like i'm implying or anything, just curious u know
    I am locked, I want INFO, I want to cooperate, and want it done fast.
    Whats wrong with what I said? Please explain...

    Btw, not ashamed of anything, i've said in that post.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by True Juan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I am on your side but talking about court is very childish...

    What will you file against? They did not steal anything.... Have you read the EULA? Everything belongs to MA and they locked you to protect your account (not permanently). So they would burn you without even having to try too much.

    What would your case be? You would not have a case, and would have to pay for court (probably more).
    words on angry ) I know I cant do nothing ..if they decide to stop this project tomorrow you all know we lost everything we put in here .......and we for sure take the TT of items and lost a lot more money....... that's why the best thing now its to use L items ..you lost only the mu ..... and its a lot better then lose the mu of MM or any other item

  8. #48
    Elite billairboy's Avatar
    Joined
    Mar 2007
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Location
    Örnsköldsvik, Sweden
    Avatar
    Bill Airboy Ivanhoe
    Posts
    3,115
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Sarah View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    ok that's ridiculous .... but ok .....I see you don't see the real problem in here ..... if was you involved instead of me ..I am sure you wont act calm like you are now ...... and you would find this really pathetic ......like I do now ......
    You are a bit naive..... So MA should take you word for that the account is yours husband?
    Financial transaction have been coming other increase control last couple of years with laws against money laundry. It's not like MA thinks it fun to do things like this, but they have to or they can break the laws and regulations in place for doing business. They required too check up who they are doing the money transactions with. If money suddenly comes to your account from a bank-account/bank-card that is not yours, they have not clue who is doing the money transfer. They need to check this up.

    So stay cool and wait, MA is not stealing any money.
    Enhancers, Cloth, Furniture
    The Kallin Shop on Arkadia , Celeste North 4, Celeste North Harbour

  9. #49
    Alpha MartinXVI's Avatar
    Joined
    Jul 2009
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Avatar
    Martin pmaniac Unlucky
    Posts
    530
    Images
    16
    When I made my account it was on my brother's name so I could deposit with his CC (I didn't have CC, and it was with his permission). After few years I got myself CC so started to deposit with my own. They still didn't lock my account. But I was afraid they might do it one day, so I requested them to change my account info (I used only brothers first name, all other info like date of birth and so on was mine). Of course they wanted me to send them copy of my ID through mail, so I gave up. Made a new support case and attached HQ photo .jpg of my ID and it worked, they changed my account info and I am able to deposit with my real CC. Got me Gold card as well.
    Good guy Ulf.

    During that time I've never made bigger deposit than 50$ / month and my total depo didn't even reach 500$ so maybe that's why they didn't lock me. You probably deposited too much with someone's else paypal it triggered alarm in MA office. Anyway good luck with your case, these things take lot of time to check.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by billairboy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You are a bit naive..... So MA should take you word for that the account is yours husband?
    Financial transaction have been coming other increase control last couple of years with laws against money laundry. It's not like MA thinks it fun to do things like this, but they have to or they can break the laws and regulations in place for doing business. They required too check up who they are doing the money transactions with. If money suddenly comes to your account from a bank-account/bank-card that is not yours, they have not clue who is doing the money transfer. They need to check this up.

    So stay cool and wait, MA is not stealing any money.
    I am not sure if you read my post .......but ok thx for reply ......

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Planet Calypso on Twitter  Follow Planet Calypso on Facebook