This game its a hack and sucks

Status
Questionable.
1. you gave your paypal account and password to frend who then loged on webshop and paid items.
2 Your frend gave you EU login info and you loged with his username and his password on web shop to buy item.

In first case you gave your paypal accound to a frend to do whatever he want and probaly paypal account is not werified or does not mach with frend EU account.

In second case you break EULA by playing (sharing ) with 2 avatars and corresponding EU accounts.
Your frend probaly dont have gold card so you can login in web shop using just his username and password or your frend is sitting on phone telling you gold card generated one time pass each time you need - dc, crash , relog, web shop.

Support can have their oppinion but i think sharing EU accounts and telling other ppl login info was never intended by MA.
Just think on events where winner won by playing nonstop 24/7 helped by sister, father, mother, dog, cat.
Hard to prove it on same IP but if MA get proff then imediate ban will follow.

*We need gift function on web shop, lets hope MA inplement it one day.

Well i have not done it yet but my firends asked me if it is possible and it seems it is - read my previous posts...

As i imagine this:
- he will log in on web shop with his account (i wont see it - so no breaking EULA)
- then i will make the purchase for items there (he won't see my paypal login details since i will not allow him and yes i have paypal account verified with my name).

And i actually asked about this support and got possitive answer that it should not cause any probelms to do so (read my previous posts). So aperently PayPal details do not need too match accout details.

And yes - gift option would make it much easier ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

Well i have not done it yet but my firends asked me if it is possible and it seems it is - read my previous posts...

As i imagine this:
- he will log in on web shop with his account (i wont see it - so no breaking EULA)
- then i will make the purchase for items there (he won't see my paypal login details since i will not allow him and yes i have paypal account verified with my name).

And i actually asked about this support and got possitive answer that it should not cause any probelms to do so (read my previous posts). So aperently PayPal details do not need too match accout details.

And yes - gift option would make it much easier ;).

Falagor
:bandit:

I'm not really convinced the issue is how the OP has described it. We see how well she is understanding our responses, not convinced she'd understand what MA is saying any better.

Questionable.
1. you gave your paypal account and password to frend who then loged on webshop and paid items.
2 Your frend gave you EU login info and you loged with his username and his password on web shop to buy item.
Or option 3, your friend is sitting right beside you. ;)

They are logged in to the webshop, click pay, you lean over and stick your paypal details in, click confirm.

All above board, verified, confirmed and within the rules.

Sad thing is, that after your first post I actually wanted MA to help you ASAP and get you unlocked, after your unintelligent responses and dumb remarks towards people I actually would like MA to take their time. It seems like you need fresh air anyways. Go out and do something with your husband instead. :)

Sad thing is, that after your first post I actually wanted MA to help you ASAP and get you unlocked, after your unintelligent responses and dumb remarks towards people I actually would like MA to take their time. It seems like you need fresh air anyways. Go out and do something with your husband instead. :)

This might help ;)

ok I got an answear from them . after looong waits thanks to all that care and not care about this problem I hope no1 have this problem , and wish you all a happy life with many globals , hofs in entropia , my mistake was I post this thread here , didn't knew how confuse and rude people are (some of them ofc ) with good and bad I saw here people who are friendly and knows how to talk and feel the pain of be locked for something ridiculous , I saw people that never happened something like this and they saw a silly react from my side ....I wish to see them lose 1000 usd , I am sure they will do a lot more then I did ...but its easy to judge from other side ....... again me I apologies for post this thread and make you honest people to post and waste your precious time with this thread .... thank you to ones that had a mature and smart reply on this thread , but also thanks to ones that attacked me on this thread , to know for future :) I got an answear from mindark ......I will have to wait .......good luck and have fun to all
Last edited by Lady Sarah; Today at 18:31.

Lady, where are you from & how well do you speak English?

The subtext in complaining to an open forum is that you're asking people to care.

"This game its a hack and sucks", "who asked you to care" "don't post if you don't know the problem ...you work for mindark ?" "well I see here only a few ppl have the brain to understand this ..problem...... " "I dislike people ...like you ....... people who talk to much ....and talk when they should shut up ........ " ect. ect. I think these things says to the community all we need to know about this person. Just let her sort it out herself, she really dose not want any help from us, she just wants to complain, and troll. Don't feed em :hammer:

This is normal is becose paypal you use the most fishy payment method in the history of internet !

Nothing to do whith names i used 2 CC that where not on my name and MA never bathered me and i made deposits over 30000 peds but the CC where legit i just had to use them (i think it hapens twice) becose i wanted to deposit and my own CC where on the weekly limit set by my bank use.

So this is definetly not linked to 2 payment is linked you did it by using paypal.

I realy dont know why you did not just transfer X amount from oner account to another and then make the payment from that ONE account you used at begining ?

lets see them lose 1000 usd

true if was gift ..I am sure I wasn't in this situation .......but as you saw many ppl post without thinking ..... and I feel so ashamed I had to go down and reply without polite like they do ..... and sudden I am the bad person ...lets see them lose 1000 usd ..... I think I did as much as I could to not disturb any1 ... and every reply I did with the same thing I got the post o thread ...... I cant be nice to some1 who is rude with me .....

lose 1000usd no biggie

thread-crap-wont_die.jpg

And the necro of the day goes to.... Berno!

While some implement anonymous crypto currency in game (used mainly for money laundry and drug purchases).
Others got banned for depositing from 2 accounts or cards.

How ridiculous is that MA? :scratch2:

Isn't there a rule on PCF about Necro-Posting?

Yes and seems like a new effort to bump damaging/tantrum threads with people with no or little posts.

Since 9/11 it is a rule of thumb - the names should be the same. Exceptions are allowed in the online games when kids are allowed to play them but in the case of EU where you can withdraw real money depositing from one name and withdrawing to another name it's an easy way to transfer money circumventing money laundering laws.

/mod note/

3.5 - Necroposting
Pointlessly bumping of dormant, inactive threads causes confusion for other members and visitors who may not notice the original thread post date. A thread is considered inactive if there have been no replies in the last four (4) months. Posting in an inactive thread is strongly discouraged, unless there is a very good reason for reactivating the thread. If you feel an issue or topic from an inactive thread deserves renewed discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum or subforum.

:locked:

Status
Back