ML-35 SGA T6 + Imp.Evil, what would be better?

Gewitter

Elite
Society
Deep Core Mining
Andrey Andy Russian
Hello!

Recently I bought for myself ML-35 SGA T6 and Improved Evil, and now I have (based on my current skills) about 73-74 DPS (including 5% Thorifoid Helm), and I thought, what are the alternatives to this combination?

Actually I'm interested in a information about:
1. There are in the game better combinations: Long range + dps? Mod.ML-35, Imp.ML-45, ML-35 Mentor Ed., etc?
2. Which quantity of each weapon in game exist?
3. Which Tier they have currently?

I'm not trying to find out your secrets, but I want to understand whether there is where I can grow in dps, with the same or more range (135m+)? Not very interested in a combination of laser weapons and L-type amplifiers (because Laser rifles like Mod DAR 9300 can be used only with Hotfoot 50 (L) to realize the full potential of Mod DAR).

Absolutely not interested in weapons with shorter range.

So any suggestions and advices are welcome!

hey,a couple years ago i used ml35 as my main weapon,and when hunting malcruentors and osseos,i used an rocket (cobra) as first shot,by the time the rocketshot hits ,you can already switch to your ml35

it should be some extra damage at no extra timecost

That is, in your opinion, I should leave the existing ML-35, and just think about the first shot for more than 140-150 m (launcher)? Thank you, good advice, I'll think about it, because it will cost me less than Mod. or Imp. weapons.

Edit: unfortunately, all launchers are less than 132m... :(

That is, in your opinion, I should leave the existing ML-35, and just think about the first shot for more than 140-150 m (launcher)? Thank you, good advice, I'll think about it, because it will cost me less than Mod. or Imp. weapons.

Edit: unfortunately, all launchers are less than 132m... :(

Shoot the launcher and turn and run backwards while the reload is happening. Gives you 10-20m extra range.

Shoot the launcher and turn and run backwards while the reload is happening. Gives you 10-20m extra range.
Yes, but my ML gives me possibility to shoot to 136m range, and in the time when launcher will do a reload, I can do 2 shoots (e.g. 80 and 130 hp damage), this is very close to launcher single damage... :confused:

Yes, but my ML gives me possibility to shoot to 136m range, and in the time when launcher will do a reload, I can do 2 shoots (e.g. 80 and 130 hp damage), this is very close to launcher single damage... :confused:

k,lets take proteron as example,the moment you take your first shot with an ml it will start to move towards you,you walk back and continue shooting etc..

now if you instead of using ml use an rocket for first shot,it goes like this

shoot,walk backwards,rocket is still in the air,rocket hits prot,your at range for ml and by the time the rocket hits th eprot you can use ml already again,
so in effect,almost all of the rocketdamage is extra since during the flight of the rocket th emob wont start attacking you sinc eit hasnt been hit yet + during the flight of the rocket the reloadtime will have been passed and by th etime the rocket hits the mob you can switch immediately to ml35

well..it wa slike this anyway when i used it on malc + oseos,but that wa slike 3-4 years ago,so maybe it changed :)

Yes, I hunt mostly on Proterons, and I do not thought about the time of the flight, yes.
So but in this case I can do only ~100-200 additional HP of damage, right?

Yes, I hunt mostly on Proterons, and I do not thought about the time of the flight, yes.
So but in this case I can do only ~100-200 additional HP of damage, right?

well..that depends on what rocket you use :)
but its like having extra range on your ml or like having 1-2 extra shots

well..that depends on what rocket you use :)
but its like having extra range on your ml or like having 1-2 extra shots

Ok, thank you very much for the advice.

But I also wanted to know about the weapons that I called because on weapons like Mod.ML, dps will be significantly higher than in the combined launcher and my ML (of course with the same tier).

Edit: I thought that seems to be the most profitable in my style will be use of the V-REX 2000 SGA with range enhancers (T5 will be enough, 162m).

Last edited:
Ok, thank you very much for the advice.

But I also wanted to know about the weapons that I called because on weapons like Mod.ML, dps will be significantly higher than in the combined launcher and my ML (of course with the same tier).

Edit: I thought that seems to be the most profitable in my style will be use of the V-REX 2000 SGA with range enhancers (T5 will be enough, 162m).

If you gonna use SGA rocket use it for all mob, not just for tag.

Eco is better on maxxed sib than on your UL combo. ( ML35+Imp evil)

Due to the fact that Proterons have a regen, I think dps (and time to kill) is more important than the eco.
Although, I suppose you're right, but it's be too harder for me to hunt other mobs with small hit boxes.

Jungle stalker + mod evil would be a good upgrade. A tad less range but a lot more dps :D Not sure if it's easy to get a mod ml-35. Isn't 2 of them in the hands of the same owner that is not looking to sell now? Not sure about the last one tho. Think there is 3x in total.

Jungle stalker + mod evil would be a good upgrade. A tad less range but a lot more dps :D
Thank you! Yes, that's what I thought too, even wrote owner of Jungle T9.

Not sure if it's easy to get a mod ml-35. Isn't 2 of them in the hands of the same owner that is not looking to sell now? Not sure about the last one tho. Think there is 3x in total.

As for Mod. ML, I have a suspicion that it's prices for Tier's upgrades will be comparable to the cost of the wing of a Boeing :laugh:

Due to the fact that Proterons have a regen, I think dps (and time to kill) is more important than the eco.
Although, I suppose you're right, but it's be too harder for me to hunt other mobs with small hit boxes.

You get compensation in loot for regen, but not for poor dpp or MISS shots

I know, but I use my own style of playing, which takes this into account. ;)
Usually I have no problem with the TT return, if I do everything correctly and do not anything stupid.

You get compensation for poor dpp or miss shots, but not for regen.

My statement is just as true as yours.

You get compensation for poor dpp or miss shots, but not for regen.

My statement is just as true as yours.

Well, all of this is debatable, so I think that regen is unnecessary thing, it is something that you must not afford to mobs. We checked it many times in teams.

Edit:
In general, below is my personal opinion.
I will not argue on this topic here, everyone has their own opinion on this matter.
- FAP is not compensated
- Armor is not compensated
- Enhancers and buffs is not compensated
- Regen is not compensated, but mobs with regen - is gambling :)
So I think there is nothing wrong with wanting to remove these costs.

Last edited:
*sigh* so much data support regen compensation ( with a cap ) numerous tests has been done.

so little data support MISS and low dpp getting compensated.... , numerous whining threads from ppl using gear not suited for them..

but hey, i dont care , keep shooting that gun, someone has to spend for others to gain.

Vrex SGA is an option, I used one on malc's three years ago and did well.

Last edited:
I have same problem even with the ML-35 on araneatroxes (hitboxes its too small, often I only stay for several seconds and impossible to shoot), so V-REX for me is possible only as optional Tagger

I have same problem even with the ML-35 on araneatroxes (hitboxes its too small, often I only stay for several seconds and impossible to shoot), so V-REX for me is possible only as optional Tagger

I don't know your skills, but the Eron Soulscreamer looks a good gun - Ben Cobra is selling one - and, if you tier it, the value will probably increase: as it's a useful pvp weapon.

I don't know your skills, but the Eron Soulscreamer looks a good gun - Ben Cobra is selling one - and, if you tier it, the value will probably increase: as it's a useful pvp weapon.

I do not like PvP and do not consider this way use of weapons as good for me. In addition, the plasma has always been my weak point :)

From what i know IMP Ml45 is only 1x in game and its prapobly tier 7 (worth 100kped or more) so u dont have to hope about that gun haha,

ML35 Mentor edition.. Decay is horrible

From what i know IMP Ml45 is only 1x in game and its prapobly tier 7 (worth 100kped or more) so u dont have to hope about that gun haha,

ML35 Mentor edition.. Decay is horrible

And how did you pull that price out of the hat? A tier 7 modified ML-35 sold for 23k ped last month..

ML35 and such are perfect match with DOA, I wouldn't consider using one as a main weapon

And how did you pull that price out of the hat? A tier 7 modified ML-35 sold for 23k ped last month..

Well that guy always asks question about high end gear, but stands in line at noob oil rig all day collecting oil.

Well that guy always asks question about high end gear, but stands in line at noob oil rig all day collecting oil.

no one forbids to ask lol

Back