Server downtime for maintenance

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Tomorrow, Tuesday 2015-03-10 at 09:00 UTC, the Entropia Universe servers will be taken offline for a brief maintenance.

We estimate a downtime of 30 minutes.

This downtime is a maintenance window only. The next release of Entropia Universe will be announced at a later date.

For details about UTC time see http://www.entropiauniverse.com/utc

Originally Posted Here

well great...at least they let us know it's delayed

Seems it is postponed

It takes time to nerf EP bps, remove shrapnel, put peds back in loot, and remove hunting loot caps..

Even more time to install a crafting overhaul that makes crafted weapons/armors worthwhile again....

I'll remain hopeful :silly2:

it amazing 4 month since last pp update and patch delayed again

They already indirectly preannounced that there wont be any vu on march 10th when they announced that they run a stresstest - no surprise here ;)

Since there is noone in mindark still working on entropia (they prefer developing a crappy pet thing) i m even surprised there is still an update planned lol

Since there is noone in mindark still working on entropia (they prefer developing a crappy pet thing) i m even surprised there is still an update planned lol

If you have noone working on the game, you have to do regular server reboots to avoid memory issues arising requiring man working hours afterwards to fix things ;)
Can even call them maintenance...

Back