Info: adj.harrier assault upgrade options

sirchadwick

Provider
Society
Benevolence
Sylva Kyra Minor
I see that the gold starter pack armor has low protect but amazing tier rates.Just out of curiosity what are some suggestions for upgrade that will make it more appealing to use.thx for your thoughts and imput

Upgrading tiers allow you to use enhancers, which are like chips that you put into the armor. They can decrease the decay of the armor or increase the protection of the armor.

That being said, it's generally an expensive proposition, because the enhancers are expensive to buy and break rather easily. Once broken, an enhancer is gone forever.

I'd be surprised to see many people using enhancers on the gold pack armor kit.

That being said the harrier adjusted armor is great for low level mobs, and can be even better with plates put into it.

get some plates

the tier rates on those armors are not any different than other armors. Its totally random. I think I have 8 complete sets and some have ok tier rates and some don't.

Thx for the info. I am almost done with discipleship and adj pixie looks pretty good so I will just hold out for that before spending ped on something I don't necessarily need.

adj pixie will be all that You need for long time :) I use it with pulsar 8 (L) plates when i need more protection

I use Armor plates 8A SGA on my Adj harrier for fun when I'm not in need of my RX's protection. The durability between the Adj Harrier and the 8A SGA plates is quite nice.

Or, as above, move into Adj Pixie when you can afford it.

Back