Join us! :yup:

Of course it is. :)
What he said :yup:

Go for it!

50% for gear investment
50% for hunting/mining budget

Grind

Avoid crafting :)
Personally I would advice against investing in UL gear because it can loose some of it's value with some new update etc. I would say cut out what is not an absolute need and cycle the peds.

Nope.

My computer broke broke around January, and something is seriously wrong. I've played about four times this week, and the place is a ghostown. I'm looking for why on the forums, but my guess (and looking at the ESI prices,) is that Mindark did something to seriously pi$$ off a lot of players at roughly the same time, so there was a mass exodus of players.

Without enough players, there can't be a working economy. Without a working economy, the game is dead.

However, this is an ideal time if you want deals. I would assume that you can get stuff at a third or cheaper MU than even a few months ago. Skills will probably drop even further in prices if you go that route.

As far as playing goes, I mainly mine nowadays, and returns have been a consistent 50% tt, not including amps and decay. On about 10 200 ped mining runs, I've broken even maybe 2 times, profited once, and taken 50% or less on the rest. The times I went amped my guess would be 25% or worse.

$1k is plenty if you want to get back in. Lvl 39 in a decent wep is plenty. I would recommend gremlin + 5b's (unless armor changed, pixie is most efficient with 2a's,) and the best L weapon you have maxxed out. After level 29 or so, you can just go with like an Apis till level 80. $1k is like several months of naked mining too, just get a plane with a space thruster. I would definitely not recommend crafting. You can lose your shirt fastest of any profession, if making the $1k last is what you want to do.

Last edited:
Back