T6.4 Herman LAW-30 Smuggler (UL, #2 of 2 existing)

theProphet

Prowler
Prophet the Prophet from Planet Zen
Please tell me your opinion about the price of this awesome gun!

As title says, it is the second looted of 2 existing Herman LAW-30 Smuggler (wiki) and therefor (still) the one with lower tier.

I bought it in 10/2014 at T1.8, used it as much as I could, and love it ever since because of the very nice results I had using it.

The ONLY circumstance I'm going to sell it is a successful upgrade/trade to an Omegaton M83, preferably at very low tier. (offers welcome!)

attachment.php

Thanks in advance & have a nice day! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Its a hard gun to valuate, guess that is why you havent received any reply yet.

This gun (@t0) with a decent affordable amp (a106) gives 50 dps, 60m range at 2.874 eco.

That would be like paying constant 145% markup for a LC-150(L) (or 155% for spiritMK1(L) with similar priced amp, dante)

With your law-30 Smuggler you have the security of always having a gun on your hand, no auc browsing for the next gun.
Some people pay extra to own rare stuff.
It can handle upto Hotfoot 35, that is nice (but ofc damages the eco even more - 2.779 if you pay 140% for amp)
At t6, it can do some nice damage at low level. That adds to the price.

Imo I bet if you find the right buyer you might be lucky to get 10-11k + tiering costs (I dont know tier costs since entropedia aint updated with it)

Just look at cb26 unl that I once owned. People still pay 25k+ for a nice tiered cb26 to get some sweet damage at lower levels even tho its eco is not the best.

Last edited:
Thats some dmg and speed and looking awesome :) Caperons have no chance gl whit sale:D

Thank you for answering! Regarding "paying constant 145% markup", could you please explain?

Thank you for answering! Regarding "paying constant 145% markup", could you please explain?

Yes,

you get the same Damage pr pec (dpp or eco if you want) if you pay 145% markup for a limited lc-150 as you get when you shoot an UL Law-30 smuggler (both with a106 and both at tier 0)

people dont buy this gun to be eco tho, they buy it to use dmg enhancers and do some nice damage at low levels. Thats why I mean it still has a 10k++ value.

Last edited:
please some more opinions & thx in advance! :ahh:

Back