Looking for Jaywalker, Any info would be grateful

master chief

Provider
Society
Cyreans
Remy Master Chief Lebeau
Hello all, for those that know me my ingame avatar name is Remy Master Chief Lebeau. I've been on and off for well over 10 years now and I ran into a bit of a snag, almost 2 years ago now my dear friend juniper jaywalker went dark on me. Missing and no info on where she went all I know is she had a medical condition. I currently ran an Coop with Jaywalker which I been running for years. It's been 2 years now; No help from Mindark as I can't restock the store or get peds from sales since jaywalker has the deed on her account An estimated over 20K in items and deeds is on her account I cannot get. Maybe im a fool for doing a coop, maybe I waited to Long to ask around. Lesson Learn but the time I had with jay running the shop outweigh this incident and would like any help contacting her in any way possible to try to retrieve if not all partial of the items, Peds, and/or deeds she has on her account. If anyone remeber my shop @ Emerald Lake Mall.

-The Chief

Remember don't post info below pm me it.

It doesn't help you right now but the clear lesson is not to avoid coops and partnerships but if you are going to partner up with someone for an in game business venture then you must exchange and verify real world identity and contact details.

Good luck,
KikkiJikki

It doesn't help you right now but the clear lesson is not to avoid coops and partnerships but if you are going to partner up with someone for an in game business venture then you must exchange and verify real world identity and contact details.

Good luck,
KikkiJikki

I did think of that, but I had an major malfunction with my HDD that had all the info, Im stubborn who uses pen and paper anymore? My mistake and I wont avoid coops ever again they are great. Just need to take more steps in setting up better communications. Thanks again

Back