EVENT: UL lvl7 amp as prize :O

Piotr

Elite
Society
BAHQ
Iveline Ivi Stockhouse
Weekend event - Mining Mania!

Event Description
Entropia Universe is excited to present Mining Mania, a new universe-wide mining event open to all participants on all planets.

Event Dates
Start: Friday, March 13, 16.00 UTC
End: Monday, March 16, 16.00 UTC

Format & Rewards
The participant who claims a mining loot closest to 150 PED on each of the qualifying resources listed below during the event will receive a Mining Mania Reward Package containing the following items:

* Mining Skill Implant (20 PED)
* Level VIII Finder Amplifier ‘Athena’ (208 PED)
* 1 x Neurobiotic Booster M5 10mg (10 Hours - 50% increased Mining skill gain)

Qualifying Resources
* Alicenies Liquid
* Belkar Stone
* Caldorite Stone
* Crude Oil
* Gazzurdite Stone
* Lysterium Stone
* Narcanisum Stone
* Zinc Stone

Bonus Rewards
In addition, the colonist with the highest single mining loot on any of the qualifying resources during the event will receive a Level 7 Finder Amplifier (repairable).

Notes
All of the qualifying resources can be found on all Entropia Universe planets.
Qualifying loots will be determined using internal server logs, which record values to 6 decimal places. Note that in-game global messages only display integer values for loot PED values, and are sometimes rounded.
For the Mining Mania reward packages, there is a limit of one reward per participant. In cases where a single participant achieves a loot closest to 150 PED on more than one of the qualifying resources, the 2nd closest loot to 150 PED will receive the reward. Prizes will be determined in alphabetical order of the qualifying resources.

Good luck to all participants!

This event has also been published on:
http://www.entropiauniverse.com/…/20…/03/12/Mining-Mania.xml

For details about UTC time see:
http://www.entropiauniverse.com/utc

For real?

I'm in!

Just need to craft some amps first...

Edit: lol, you liar! Thought you had beaten Bertha.

Its real, copied form facebook, guess page not up yet thats why i beat bertha :D

fix up the link to the entropia webpage

shit, foma is calling

Level VIII Finder Amplifier ‘Athena’ (208 PED)

This is (L) I pressume?

Level VIII Finder Amplifier ‘Athena’ (208 PED)

This is (L) I pressume?

If L then shitty prize, if UL, then there would be few miners mining 3 days in a row, without sleep.

they stated the TT if the item, so lets assume this is (L)

well played MA well played, def a good way to get some mu back in mining amps but will probably just kill those ores mu even more

Reactions: das
Buying bulk of lvl 13 amps, pm me prices :D

buy lvl 10 amps since they almost score around 150 ped global most of the time, go FOMA, Win. Ty :)

What's UL L7 worth though?

After this thread a big % less, after event 50% at least of the current value cause some noob will win and will sell asap to farm peds for withdraw

200k atm afaik

If I read it correctly, it's 1 ul amp per mining ore HSL :p

Dome owners after event :)

giphy.gif

Weekend event - Mining Mania!

Event Description
Entropia Universe is excited to present Mining Mania, a new universe-wide mining event open to all participants on all planets.

Event Dates
Start: Friday, March 13, 16.00 UTC
End: Monday, March 16, 16.00 UTC

Format & Rewards
The participant who claims a mining loot closest to 150 PED on each of the qualifying resources listed below during the event will receive a Mining Mania Reward Package containing the following items:

* Mining Skill Implant (20 PED)
* Level VIII Finder Amplifier ‘Athena’ (208 PED)
* 1 x Neurobiotic Booster M5 10mg (10 Hours - 50% increased Mining skill gain)

Qualifying Resources
* Alicenies Liquid
* Belkar Stone
* Caldorite Stone
* Crude Oil
* Gazzurdite Stone
* Lysterium Stone
* Narcanisum Stone
* Zinc Stone

Bonus Rewards
In addition, the colonist with the highest single mining loot on any of the qualifying resources during the event will receive a Level 7 Finder Amplifier (repairable).

Notes
All of the qualifying resources can be found on all Entropia Universe planets.
Qualifying loots will be determined using internal server logs, which record values to 6 decimal places. Note that in-game global messages only display integer values for loot PED values, and are sometimes rounded.
For the Mining Mania reward packages, there is a limit of one reward per participant. In cases where a single participant achieves a loot closest to 150 PED on more than one of the qualifying resources, the 2nd closest loot to 150 PED will receive the reward. Prizes will be determined in alphabetical order of the qualifying resources.

Good luck to all participants!

This event has also been published on:
http://www.entropiauniverse.com/…/20…/03/12/Mining-Mania.xml

For details about UTC time see:
http://www.entropiauniverse.com/utc

So I'm confused.. in order for me to win do I need to get a claim of each of the resources and be the person who is closest to 150 ped on each ore/enmat? Or is there 18 prizes (1 for each ore/enmat to person closest to 150 ped for that said material + 9 for the HSL on each of the ores enmat)?

Anyone care to explain the rules to me in different words as I am unclear how this works..

In my Biodome #5 is possible to find 4 of the listed ores/enmatters for the event, that are the 90% of the type of resources possible to find:

Alicenies
Crude Oil
Lysterium Stone
Caldorite Stone

Don't waste time dropping bombs to get useless resources :)

Good luck to the partecipants :wtg:

Last edited:
If I read it correctly, it's 1 ul amp per mining ore HSL :p

doesn't this mean that it's only one?

Wait a minute, we may be reading this wrong:

Bonus Rewards

In addition, the colonist with the highest single mining loot on any of the qualifying resources during the event will receive a Level 7 Finder Amplifier (repairable)

Doesnt this means the colonist with the highest loot on any of those resources win ul 7

If it was this way:

Bonus Rewards

In addition, the colonist with the highest single mining loot of any of the qualifying resources during the event will receive a Level 7 Finder Amplifier (repairable)

That would mean the colonist with the highest loot of each resource would get lvl 7, meaning a lot of ul 7

I may be wrong but...

So I'm confused.. in order for me to win do I need to get a claim of each of the resources and be the person who is closest to 150 ped on each ore/enmat? Or is there 18 prizes (1 for each ore/enmat to person closest to 150 ped for that said material + 9 for the HSL on each of the ores enmat)?

Anyone care to explain the rules to me in different words as I am unclear how this works..

I read it as, one package to be won per ore/enmatter listed.

And one overall unl level 7 to be won, by "the highest loot" on any of the listed ore/enmatters. So one big prize

Rgds

Ace

EDIT: it is typical MA wording, but i doubt they want to introduce a lot of unl7amps

Bonus Rewards

Yes, get to level 20 in pros and start dropping those lvl13's!!!!.
:duh:

ps. i am sure it's just one unl lvl7 for highest loot, just need to make sure it's one of the listed ore/enm.

I read it as, one package to be won per ore/enmatter listed.

And one overall unl level 7 to be won, by "the highest loot" on any of the listed ore/enmatters. So one big prize

Rgds

Ace

EDIT: it is typical MA wording, but i doubt they want to introduce a lot of unl7amps

ya that's what I'm thinking.. it has to be (L) for the 150ped on each resource and one huge prize (UL lvl 7) for the highest single overall loot from one of the listed resources..

I wish someone from MindArk can clarify this for us :(

you can read it in several ways
Guess they didn't learn from the past (some clarification would be good)
<== to fed up to make a sc to ask about it, not like I'm competing anyway

Website has been updated.. the mini prizes are (L):

End: Monday, March 16 2015, 16.00 UTC

Format & Rewards

Mining Skill Implant (20 PED)
Level VIII Finder Amplifier ‘Athena’ (L) (208 PED)
1 x Neurobiotic Booster M5 10mg (10 Hours - 50% increased Mining skill gain)
Qualifying Resources.

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/bulletin/events/2015/03/12/Mining-Mania.xml

Back