Mining Mania!

gratz to the winner :dunce: !!
I had fun gambling in foma :yay:.
Now we need a crafting contest to sell all theses mined resources !!

Gz to the winners! Time to go watch some hockey...will think about losses tomorrow lol

Im very very happy that a noob won it. Actually i were saying earlier that i hope a noob will win =)

Congratulation to the winner on this mad and short event ! :D

Terminator got it again ---> proceed to whine

It was illogical contest ... The one who won the rifle was the one who made the best video according to MA, A subjective assessment of the company Should have been measurable and have been a difficult feat in the game like 1000 pvp kills or a Atrox Queen by one player something like that.

WSS got it ---> proceed to whine

No problems there the huntet like hell and spent a lot of money and most of them had good gears.---> good customers and good deposits

Ubah got it ---> It's always the ubers , new players never get a chance

This should accrue uber players who play hard deposits hard but not getting good profits all the time.

New player gets it ---> blasphemy , its gambling , will be sold and cashed out

It is a mistake that MA often make in their quest to bring in more players so make this kind of PR. proved that it never produced results but yet they continue to do that.

I see a lot more people complaining about none existing complaints.

One person stated, not a lot of activity on the winner, no other complainers about the winner.

What people are complaining about is the current economy, and it has been stated many times, it was broken before the event. This event just highlighted how bad mu's are at the mo.

So please will people give it a rest.

Congrats to the winner! :yay: I hope you enjoy the amp, or enjoy taking the peds out, the choice is entirely up to you.

Rgds

Ace

yeah medium lvl players are in the worst position in this game.. ubers win events with their big ass expensive tools.. or noobs who will withdraw peds.. mid lvl players are the ones paying for newbs and ubers... i dont mind him winning the event.. i mind that he hit a fucking 38k loot with total loot of 39k.. ive seen these big ones dropping to complete newbies little bit too often now.. while i go drop some dclass amps and find 2-3 claims per amp on fucking planet... fuck this game and its fixed loot system..

Congrats to the winner. I bet last few hours were quite nerve werecking but it all was worth it. Must be great to be you right now. Enjoy the moment :cool:

This were 48 most stressfull hours of my life I think, too bad I couldn't hold it 10hours longer. Better luck next time I guess :laugh:

Gratz to Orion!

Honestly I'd rather a noob win big prizes than the ubers, and players of the like... It speaks more loudly for the game than WSS dominating everything or something like that..

This does hold especially true with mining, as skills really don't make much of a difference.. To tell a noob he can go hit a 40k claim and win a TT+75k ul amp is just awesome.. That's the way hunting used to be with 5k+ exarosaurs.. but not anymore thanks to the whiners.

TT+75k. You kidding? Its tt+200k at least.

I dont care who wins as long as its not some noob with 2k total loot can get 250k. Thats a joke and a slap in the face to miners from MA. I know people who have spent years working very hard to get lots of skills and ped, and to think some noob can do the same with no effort pisses me off.

See, uber or mid level, these peoplr deserve the prize a lot more than someone who just picks up a finder in their OJs and goes out to hit a hof higher than most miners ever see.

If a uber won - rigged
If a member of a skilled soc won - rigged
If a noob wins - fuck this game

In the end there will be always someone pissed so i didnt care to read most coments.

Big congratz to the winner of this short and sick event,
It shown that mining isn't as capped as most ever tought.

This were 48 most stressfull hours of my life I think, too bad I couldn't hold it 10hours longer. Better luck next time I guess :laugh:

Gratz to Orion!
thank you very much...:)

Can someone tell me if Orion Enigma Entropy, deserved to win?

Enigma has been a Colonel in The Knights of Entropia for a couple years now - she has given countless hours of her time helping new players including translating chats to players that were having a hard time following english.

She has been a huge asset to our society and IMHO deserves this prize without a doubt!

I just hope she doesn't jump at the first offer she gets... and the offers were coming in before the event even finished I am told! LOL

XZC

Congrats to the winner. I bet last few hours were quite nerve werecking but it all was worth it. Must be great to be you right now. Enjoy the moment :cool:

thank you so much, la Aurora!...indeed was the most stressed hours in my intire life:)

Last edited:

thank you very much....i still cant believe it happened:) thank you:)

Gratz to Orion!

thank you very much, Smartiez :)

Last edited:
Enigma has been a Colonel in The Knights of Entropia for a couple years now - she has given countless hours of her time helping new players including translating chats to players that were having a hard time following english.

She has been a huge asset to our society and IMHO deserves this prize without a doubt!

I just hope she doesn't jump at the first offer she gets... and the offers were coming in before the event even finished I am told! LOL

XZC

Zan, my general and my friend...thank you so much for your kind words:) I will watch very carefully all the offers, be sure...This prize doesnt belongs only to me, you know. And this is really a time to think very well indeed. Thank you for your advices, i couldnt expect have a better person to drive the society i belong to , as a General , as a friend . I will honor our society like i always did, be sure :) Thank you so much:)

Gratz to Orion Enigma Entropy from all of us at Drop Zone.

Really nice to see the little guy win one. :cool:

Funny to read all the "haters" posting as well...don't let them worry you, Uncle Lootius knew what needed to be done.

Wow just wow, I'm so happy for you enigma :yay:

Enigma is doing a great job in the knights of entropia society, she is a long time player and I think that big hof was well deserved as well as the event price. Don't even dare to take a look at the EL tracker for her stats. That junk is not tracking the dedication enigma shows in our society and it doesn't show how many new players she helped to make a good start in their EU carrier.

Being a colonel in the knights of entropia means a lot of work since we have a lot of "newbies" , wonderful people that look for directions and she's one of the pillars this society rest on.

Congratulations !

Just loving how I couldn't manage a single global during the event, yet before the event I was doing fine.:dunce:

Enigma,

A huge congratulations on this win! You more than deserve such a wonderful prize and I am extremely happy for you!!! You are such an asset to the EU community and most importantly to The Knights of Entropia. Well done, Knight!

Best,
Tee

One of the most exiting event I ever saw in years of EU, very nice MA, well done...

if this was just a starting event for miners it was a very good start, more to come!!! :yay:

I wasn't able to stop breaking amps into the ground :D

One of the most exiting event I ever saw in years of EU, very nice MA, well done...

if this was just a starting event for miners it was a very good start, more to come!!! :yay:

I wasn't able to stop breaking amps into the ground :D

Hope they make it a planet side event next time so you wont be so happy :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

gz to winner

I dont care who wins as long as its not some noob with 2k total loot can get 250k. Thats a joke and a slap in the face to miners from MA. I know people who have spent years working very hard to get lots of skills and ped, and to think some noob can do the same with no effort pisses me off.

See, uber or mid level, these peoplr deserve the prize a lot more than someone who just picks up a finder in their OJs and goes out to hit a hof higher than most miners ever see.

You seem to have either forgotten, or never realized, that Entropia is based on a random number generator. No one person deserves anything any more than another other person.

Now if you spend more your odds go up because you spin the RNG more often but you don't deserve to win more.

The best thing that can happen in a contest like this is for a low level player to win because it grows the dream.

I see a lot more people complaining about none existing complaints.

One person stated, not a lot of activity on the winner, no other complainers about the winner.

What people are complaining about is the current economy, and it has been stated many times, it was broken before the event. This event just highlighted how bad mu's are at the mo.

So please will people give it a rest.

Congrats to the winner! :yay: I hope you enjoy the amp, or enjoy taking the peds out, the choice is entirely up to you.

Rgds

Ace

thank you very much for your kind words:) this means a lot to a initiated player like me:)

Enigma,

A huge congratulations on this win! You more than deserve such a wonderful prize and I am extremely happy for you!!! You are such an asset to the EU community and most importantly to The Knights of Entropia. Well done, Knight!

Best,
Tee

My honor to belong to such a Society, Colonel...thank you very much:) I asked William to help me sell it when i got it:) but the prize is ours not only mine. We are a team:)

Back