Mining Mania!

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Event Description
Entropia Universe is excited to present Mining Mania, a new universe-wide mining event open to all participants on all planets throughout the Universe.

Event Dates
Start: Friday, March 13 2015, 16.00 UTC
End: Monday, March 16 2015, 16.00 UTC

Format & Rewards
The participant who claims a mining loot closest to 150 PED on each of the qualifying resources listed below during the event will receive one of eight Mining Mania Reward Packages containing the following items:
  • Mining Skill Implant (20 PED)
  • Level VIII Finder Amplifier ‘Athena’ (L) (208 PED)
  • 1 x Neurobiotic Booster M5 10mg (10 Hours - 50% increased Mining skill gain)

Qualifying Resources
  • Alicenies Liquid
  • Belkar Stone
  • Caldorite Stone
  • Crude Oil
  • Gazzurdite Stone
  • Lysterium Stone
  • Narcanisum Stone
  • Zinc Stone

Bonus Reward
In addition, the colonist with the highest single mining loot on any of the qualifying resources during the event will receive a Level 7 Finder Amplifier (repairable).

Notes
All of the qualifying resources can be found on all Entropia Universe planets.

Qualifying loots will be determined using internal server logs, which record values to 6 decimal places. Note that in-game global messages only display integer values for loot PED values, and are sometimes rounded.

For the Mining Mania reward packages, there is a limit of one reward per participant. In cases where a single participant achieves a loot closest to 150 PED on more than one of the qualifying resources, the 2nd closest loot to 150 PED will receive the reward. Prizes will be determined in alphabetical order of the qualifying resources.

Originally Posted Here

Thank you, Klas, for ruining everything around.

So basically an event for a "bonus" reward worth sh*tloads of ped for gamblers mining foma/hell/und with lvl13 amps?

Nice...

Make sure to mine in Ark Underground!

Everyshit at 101% for some weeks....

they really wanna bring another higher ul amp into game?
wasn't there good reason removing them from loot pool?
i don't like it...

gl all competing...be careful with the gambling...

Ah you fucking kidding me...

OMG this is awesome.

I would come back for this, but alas. I am away this weekend :((

So basically an event for a "bonus" reward worth sh*tloads of ped for gamblers mining foma/hell/und with lvl13 amps?

Nice...

Yes, those that take the risk spend the money get the reward.

Why is that bad.

Better than an unamped noob getting it.

kinda like this, sort of a chance for anyone to win but i have a few questions

- is the 150 based on loot received or loot found (ie LA taxes) i would think found before taxes but MA's opinion on this would be nice

- and there is one L7 UNL for highest loot on all 8 resources? or one per resource? again i am thinking its the highest of all 8 but MA's ruling on this as well would be good

thanks
b

I guess they can justify doing it with lvl 5 and lvl 7s being damn near tt now.

- is the 150 based on loot received or loot found (ie LA taxes) i would think found before taxes but MA's opinion on this would be nice

- and there is one L7 UNL for highest loot on all 8 resources? or one per resource? again i am thinking its the highest of all 8 but MA's ruling on this as well would be good

thanks
b

Spawn Storm Bootcamp found a deposit of superduperturboslutter stones worth 156 ped - 4% tax

Spawn Storm Bootcamp found a deposit of superduperturboslutter stones worth 156 ped - 4% tax

Does this mean he received 149.76 PED, 156 PED or 162.24 PED?

And which of the three numbers are actually counted towards the score?

He received 156 after tax. 156 counts.

Don't over complicate.

Meh should be renamed to gambler's mania!

nope not funny

just like not funny those 3k exo young of the past

glad those are over now

thanks
b

one amp will be distributed for the one participant who got the highest loot in the competition, as long as the loot is from a resource that is found in the qualifying resource list.

only one amp total will be awarded

Shame I'm about to blow my crafting buffer later today. Oh well. :)

What if several miners find a deposit worth exactly 150 ped on the same resource (very likely to happen with enough people mining)?

What if several miners find a deposit worth exactly 150 ped on the same resource (very likely to happen with enough people mining)?

150.000000 for several miners?

6 decimal places.

Nice...

You will have a hard time trying to nail the 150 PEDs with Lvl 13 amps... :dunno:

Everyone complains when every event is for hunters... now miners get an event with some nice rewards for doing what they normally do anyways... and everyone gets pissy?

Sigh.

You will have a hard time trying to nail the 150 PEDs with Lvl 13 amps... :dunno:

Who cares about the 150 rewards? That's just worth the loss of a little mining run. The interesting thing is the UL lvl7 amp for HSL.

I think this is a cool idea - everyone has a chance.

Yawn.. another event to crash mu's....
If you do such a mining event.. atleast do it while running a crafting event to make sure mu% somehow doesn't crash to a NEW ATL...

About the text you posted.. no clarification, just minoir spelling changes done... so is this the silent "go spend & be suprised at how little prices we give?"
The word rewardS for the ul lvl 7 amp got changed to reward for example.

Is it that hard to be clear & honnest with the community?

Another 2 weeks I won't log in, you deserve it! :D

I think this is a cool idea - everyone has a chance.

kind of :p I don't max lvl 13 amps and since they directly affect multipliers, and since the competition is a HSL, it's not 100% level.. but I see what you're saying :)

kind of :p I don't max lvl 13 amps and since they directly affect multipliers, and since the competition is a HSL, it's not 100% level.. but I see what you're saying :)

You max ta9 and ta10. I will sell ta9s if anyone wants some to order.

Back