Ancient Pets always in the way

qamori

Stalker
Q Perv A
Hello,

My most skilled pet is a Ancient Snable.
I spawn him every time when im hunting solo, but he acts like a jealous girlfriend and is always in my way.
If I try to walk backwards and shot, he blocks the shots.
If I hit next target and the mob is behind me or on the side he blocks the shots
With the smaller pets this doesn't happen

Can you make it so the Ancient pets can stay a few meters away from the owner

Reactions: aia
haha he acts like jelous girlfriend :D

This is why I never plan to get an "ancient" pet. I'm so much happier with my little robotic goat, Arret! :yup:

You are heard, in the next VU ancients will be made the size of a bristle :D

Hello,

My most skilled pet is a Ancient Snable.
I spawn him every time when im hunting solo, but he acts like a jealous girlfriend and is always in my way.
If I try to walk backwards and shot, he blocks the shots.
If I hit next target and the mob is behind me or on the side he blocks the shots
With the smaller pets this doesn't happen

Can you make it so the Ancient pets can stay a few meters away from the owner

meatflutes (my lvl 12 ancient snablesnot strong male) acts the same way.. i know he's my friend and all but he really is an attention whore.. that or he is secretly working with the mobs i'm killing to get me killed instead! that bastard...

this is how "ancient" peds works... he blocks shoots (on pvp) or hits from mobs... when u don´t want it, skill an normal ped. gives @ level 5 the ped buffs too. my panther is still behind me... hop that helps a bit

Just wait until there are tamed Eomon!

All they have to do is make them so they are not solid and you can shoot through them. Ends PvP exploits and ends the nuisance the bigger pets make when you try to hunt.

Supported. The ancient pets are a bit large, and yes they are always in the way. I've stopped using my Ancient Daikiba and Ancient Exarosaur for this reason.

Back