Question: quess your UL 7 WINNER???

BoriSTheBlade

Dominant
So I think I know who will win the 7 UL amp.. check hof list no 1. and then tracker for epic finds :D today and yesterday! ... best miner I'v ever seen.. sry strash ur now second..

Event Dates
Start: Friday, March 13 2015, 16.00 UTC
End: Monday, March 16 2015, 16.00 UTC

Just a pity it won't count, a case of premature detonation?

Last edited:
my guess is my soc mate, Legalos Dif (Garoth? I forget his last name).

He is a lucky bugger and a serious gambler, so I'm hoping luck is on his side so he can win the grand prize :p

Event Dates
Start: Friday, March 13 2015, 16.00 UTC
End: Monday, March 16 2015, 16.00 UTC

Just a pity it won't count, a case of premature detonation?

lol yeah, those amps are so fragile, they go off at the earliest opportunity. :laugh:

Me.:eyecrazy:

Will stay planet side, but my 10,000 cald amplified to 200,000 with a L13 will take home the grand prize. :yup:

Anyone know what the current high total is?

Well i think we all know who's alt is Cieju :)
And i hope my soc mate "Lukasz" will get his hands on that lvl7 amp ;)

Lol yeah that one the OP mentioned is sure making it look easy.

But I think he's just some alt that blew his nut too early...it won't be him...

Top ten finishers:

1. Me, 171933 ped lyst (game pays me back for all the lyst I wasted with lyst power containers.)
2. Linzey, 171932 ped narc (somehow found with Terminator)
3. Strash, 132996 ped crude oil. (tower function disabled...must dig it up manually.)
4. Lunchbox, 111073 ped cald. (Oddly, this tower had 3 UL guns in it too.)
5. Kestukis, 47566 zinc (but MA keeps it all because kestukis keeps insisting he doesn't play any more)
6. fivedolla, 19388 popcorn stones. (Must be sucked out of the ground with his mouth and a grapefruit)
7. Chantra theProfit Moneymaker, 17934 Gazz. (he doesn't dig it up tho, he just tries to mentor it)
8. Rx Unit 16788 alicenes (once extracted, is brought to pvp4 to be intentionally delivered only to WSS)
9. Peezle 12909 cald (during extraction, the tower becomes too confused and disappears)
10. Magam 3999 lyst (he digs up one stone at a time with rookie extractor, then walks it back to storage, then walks back to get another stone)

Gahh! I forgot you!

​Must spread rep, blah, blah, blah...... <3 u!

2.5 Kitty kitty fire 158667 pairs of shoes.

Last edited:
That's what I really like on this event. I can't predict a winner. The playfield is even there is no unique terminator amplifier. Everyone given the small skill requirement it takes to use lv13 amps can blast away their money and hit big.

There are theories around, or maybe even proven facts in case of pyrite, that some resources have a limit and stop dropping until they get used by crafters or go into the TT. I wonder if we see the last day only lyst and oil dropping ,)

My number 1 guess is:

Xander Zan Catman

he will probably fly to foma, drop one level 13 amp and on the last drop hit that mega ATH. Wouldn't surprise me at all :D

Top ten finishers:
1. Me, 171933 ped lyst (game pays me back for all the lyst I wasted with lyst power containers.)
3. Strash, 132996 ped crude oil. (tower function disabled...must dig it up manually.)
5. Kestukis, 47566 zinc (but MA keeps it all because kestukis keeps insisting he doesn't play any more)
6. fivedolla, 19388 popcorn stones. (Must be sucked out of the ground with his mouth and a grapefruit)
7. Chantra theProfit Moneymaker, 17934 Gazz. (he doesn't dig it up tho, he just tries to mentor it)
8. Rx Unit 16788 alicenes (once extracted, is brought to pvp4 to be intentionally delivered only to WSS)
9. Peezle 12909 cald (during extraction, the tower becomes too confused and disappears)
10. Magam 3999 lyst (he digs up one stone at a time with rookie extractor, then walks it back to storage, then walks back to get another stone)

just ROFL!

Top ten finishers:

:lolup::lolup::lolup:
gave me a good laugh.... +rep

and my guess who will win, either someone absolutely unexpected (or alt) or some well known miner. i go for the second one, but its dynamic ;).

Top ten finishers:

​Must spread rep, blah, blah, blah...... <3 u!

lol,awesome post taco :)

Top ten finishers:

Gahh! I forgot you!

This was the funniest post I've read on this forums :laugh:

Top ten finishers:

Gahh! I forgot you!

I don't get #6? I thought you were the one grape fruiting people?:scratch2:

He does but I'll let him tell you the syphilis story.

Top ten finishers:

Gahh! I forgot you!

Best post of the year, have to spread some love first to give + REP

Top ten finishers:

Gahh! I forgot you!

This post literally made me cry :lolup::lolup: +rep

Back