Igni locations?

Not sure if entropedia is up to date as it doesn't seem to be with many creatures (can't find the combibo locations in the actual game, for an example) so does anyone know where I can find the Igni as I got that creature for the daily hunting challenge.

Probably the only feasible location is the small spawn E of Honuri, just near the TP. (make sure to walk out of the turret range :p) (edit - seems to be removed :()

There are some igni in the swamp S of Odysseus Landing but there are hordes of diripi, pupugi and gokibusagi there as well.

TBH, I usually find igni daily not worth bothering.

Last edited:
Not sure if entropedia is up to date as it doesn't seem to be with many creatures (can't find the combibo locations in the actual game, for an example) so does anyone know where I can find the Igni as I got that creature for the daily hunting challenge.
As for entropedia maps, they've been broken for quite some time, and no one is able to update them.

Only found a few Igni at 69304,79760 and its a lousy place to hunt them as there are about 4 other types of mob there.

Combibo can be found at the island in the lake south of Nymphtown, if you want Old Alpha to Stalker maturity then AOL #35 is a good place (20144,54756)

Some days ago i have seen a bunch of igni pupugi and dipri east of cayuze

Only found a few Igni at 69304,79760 and its a lousy place to hunt them as there are about 4 other types of mob there.

Combibo can be found at the island in the lake south of Nymphtown, if you want Old Alpha to Stalker maturity then AOL #35 is a good place (20144,54756)

Combibo can also be found SW of Twin Peaks and South of Billy's across the river.

Combibo also in the swamp around Fort Isis. But then mixed with a lot of other mobs. I like hunting the stalkers on the LA east of Shinook Jungle TP.

Combibo can also be found SW of Twin Peaks and South of Billy's across the river.

Combibo also in the swamp around Fort Isis. But then mixed with a lot of other mobs. I like hunting the stalkers on the LA east of Shinook Jungle TP.

Good info there,

Please be aware 'Creatures' section on the forum is now active here (wasn't live when thread created):

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?270609-Combibo

I'll hope to update it with your locations tomorrow. Thank you! :)

For clean Combibo high maturities spawn I go east of Shinook Jungle!
You can meet very very few Armax bulls or cows easy to avoid 'em if you don't want to engage.
I pretty much enjoy my hunt there.
Every global that I have on this mob and some surprising good loots also from there.

Tidewater Cave

/wp [calypso, 69359, 69375, 481, igni stalker]

copy that ingame, perfect location to get some codex ranks

oh thanks going to check, south of Odysseus is good except when 60-70% of spawn get stuck in trees

Update :)
Insane spawn of stalkers here here: /wp [Calypso, 54686, 64252, 147, igni stalker]

Back