Fools fooled me!

GoNi

Slayer
Society
freelancer
Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
Yesterday I went out for a little Foul hunt at TI (mainly youngs a few adult)

Goal was to receive some foul bones to use for my tailoring

After around 40 PED spend on them there was not a single foul bone in loot, the point I stopped that hunt.

Seems youngs are boneless these days, what maturity still got foul bones in loot and where do I find it?

Young do drop bones but probably at a rate of ~1:100 and in waves (you get three bones in a row after killing 300 or so).

Suggestions: try different time of day if possible.

Bigger foul occur:
NW of Echidna (might take some flying around to find, the mix is terrible there)
near the outpost on the way from Osere to Troy (haven't checked that one for a long time)

Young do drop bones but probably at a rate of ~1:100 and in waves (you get three bones in a row after killing 300 or so).

Suggestions: try different time of day if possible.

Bigger foul occur:
NW of Echidna (might take some flying around to find, the mix is terrible there)
near the outpost on the way from Osere to Troy (haven't checked that one for a long time)

Will check that, but think north of Troy is now warriors and farther north troopers, will check it anyways :D

The echidna spwan well really horrible mix when I was last there (year ago or so)

1:100 is really bad, in the past it was somewhere around 1:10

Maybe trying again tonight at TI if I don´t find spawn with bigger fouls :)

I remember doing the iron challenge near Boreas and through the whole quest, I think I got a handful of bones, so ratio could very well be 1 in the 100/200. But they do drop in waves that much I do know, you have to hunt them in the thousands to get enough of that type of loot.

I killed a stray one while hunting ambu today and got a bone, maybe it's back to normal now.

killed about 250 yesterday, got 13 bones

Back