New era of items to come

TheRock

Elite
Society
Pain Incoming
TheRock
Since we saw the reward from the core mayhem, I will think and kind of sure more of such items to drop with future events or even mobs...

Came to think of something to "boost" the dead market of the game.

1)
More items will drop for sure, so how about make them now ATTRIBUTE required to use including to the current skill lvl we have today?

This will set focus to people to do missions more to gain those attributes.

2)
Make the items require TOTAL skill of an avatar!
This will make a hunter mine, and a miner to hunt and "boost" the economy and activity.

This will either f*** up the game even or it will boost it as intended.
See what I'm pointing at?

Just my 2 peDs

Love this idea.

I only have 90k skills but I'm lvl 38. I'm sure this will suck for me but I still love it lol.

This will set focus to people to do missions more to gain those attributes.

You mean, put more salt in the wounds for those of us who didn't grind through the iron missions before the nerf, where 1 attribute gain was replaced with 0.10 attribute tokens?

It's already an endless grindfest. Is it not enough to have the weapon maxed and the ped to use it on full auto? I also see this detouring new players who don't want to have to do specific missions to make it to the next level of dps/dpp. I don't like the idea.

Valid arguments from the other opinions.

I too change my mind, I guess a guy like me who only plays 2 hrs a day and took few years to get to lvl 38 prob won't benefit this idea.

Doesn't seem to be very "casual player" friendly

Why not make PED card balance a requirement? :laugh:

Valid arguments from the other opinions.

I too change my mind, I guess a guy like me who only plays 2 hrs a day and took few years to get to lvl 38 prob won't benefit this idea.

Doesn't seem to be very "casual player" friendly

Seems like u misunderstood. I was saying skill/attribute require + the current lvl req of the item to use. Hence more powerful or just some special buff such as faster attribute buff?

You mean, put more salt in the wounds for those of us who didn't grind through the iron missions before the nerf, where 1 attribute gain was replaced with 0.10 attribute tokens?

I did not grind too back then, hence im low on attribute. But hey, we are talking about new items so new stuff for each and one lvl...

Nice idea and concept but we've already got to many items in game as it is and EU has effectively become a single player grind fest too focused on missions as it is.

If you want to improve the economy then the number of items have to be massively reduced to simplify things for miners and crafters.

Last edited:
Nice idea and concept but we've already got to many items in game as it is and EU has effectively become a single player grind fest too focused on missions as it is.

If you want to improve the economy then the number of items have to be massively reduced to simplify things for miners and crafters.

Totally agree. But the problem is, MA will keep adding new stuff :(

both your sugjestions are garbage, why use atributes if we allready have professions?
would stat requirements really make the game more appealing ? just add more items whit special abilities if you want spice things up

and why use total skill for items ?
force players to do things they dont want to do if they want to be efficient, i tried crafting and mining, and its super boring, i assume most people choose the things they enjoy and ignore the rest

the way leveling works now is good, you level in the professions from using the tools you enjoy using, the grind could be shorter tho

Rather than that, I'ld prefer more variety in the following way...

For instance
- Same gun...but different dmg type.
Eg. Same two opalos with same damage range, but different dmg type (burn, pen, electric, cold etc etc).
- Same gun...but with different "bonus" attached to it.
Eg. Same crafted (L) guns, but one may have a tiny "leech" (vampiric) bonus while the other may offer "chance" to burn target...or something like that.

(And on that note, maybe keep UL stuff as is...so as to provide an incentive to use crafted stuff?)

:silly2:

Back