Status

CloudyProducton

Guardian
Society
Extermination Core
Cloud
bad PvP at its core,here's some examples of what i see wrong with PvP
and some vid so you can see it.
hopeing we can open some eyes here to this,for those who would like to see fair PvP. :sniper:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRAy9P6DSqk&feature=youtu.be
hideing under pets to avoid takeing additional damage giveing you time to fap while makeing you very hard to hit unless rocketing. :mad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OegEUOQYe30&feature=youtu.be
Select Target you can link it from action library to your mapping keyboard and tap that key while aimed at a target to hit..
only hits players/mobs/pets
while they say you can use this as it is,useing this with a macro i wouldent advise that and you should know right from wrong.
alot of players mainly from just 1soc use this and has for a long time to benefit themselves within landgrabs, pvp4
this is not PvP, it is a special advantage people use to appear good and have that advantage over all the rest.
while natural PvPer getting the shaft from select users i think we can be alittle ticked to learn this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gorEz2F_B4I&feature=youtu.be
vehicles placed around the marker with purpose to hide and run out to save reset and run back.makeing you hard to hit or rocket.
if thats not bad enough how about a 30second timer to reset in which you cant let even 1 person from soc who has claimed the marker on it,oh wait it gets better..
you can also teleport directly back ontop of the marker so 30seconds seems like a lifetime when its so impossible to reset.whoever takes claim first wins
and current holder has greatest chance to take claim first since they dont go to revive when lg starts.seems noone has much interest to fight for lg anymore
as it is but this has been the case since lg was changed some 2year ago or better.
i hope more can take some interest in this and not just ignore it if you attend at landgrabs you can see just how broken it is.i used to enjoy doing landgrab and it was fun
and opposeing soc could stand some chance to win and it inspired more better fights but now it is very hard to get anyone interested when its impossible to reset.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6GxN2PgUGw&feature=youtu.be
another example of pet hideing here but also S.I. FlameThrower 83/83 att/min and less then a pec per shot as some use this and other si
guns to decay your armor or vehicles so getting hit 1. dmg over n over and with s.i. flame very easy to hit you most will swap armor out fast
then they can try to kill you when your defenseless.sure you can try kill them and avoid the decay np. but when used in combination with pet hideing your best bet is rocket or take off armor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gB6GgpgYHjQ
there is a faster way to fly in space it seems by clicking your map key over and over it will bump and or rubberbanding you forward makeing you faster
there has been some debate that some pirates go much faster and can seem to catch up to you useing the exact same vehicle.
my own experiences will verify it has been used for a long time.trying to outrun a pirate even with good headstart is a sure death.

these are examples and hopefully will open more eyes to the sort of behavior and course PvP related areas has taken.
i'm not saying anything shown here is ok to use or do and i advise noone does these to be safe,and i hope more can take notice to these things
it stands greater chance to get fixed by puting it out there then doing nothing at all.
and i'm not saying all do this so dont be afraid to enter PvP

~in fact PvP is in worst shape then i thought :(

2015-01-29 07:07:54 [Team] [GUST BOBY GUST] [Joker]: i am god, i can do whatever i want

U out of someone should not talk about cheating in PvP

So please.....

:censored:

is this an old video ?
since i saw joker using terminator

Is like throwing stones at a house made of glass.

You do the same or worse now you complain when its not working for you.
We'll see when the aim "cheat" is gone.

So please.....

lets keep this about what makes PvP bad, i enjoy PvP and allways come out shooting and would like to see these things fixed.
i tried to some it all up the best i could so i hope its clear ;)

Having you complain about decaying and stuff (since i wont botter reading your shit honestly just fast forwarding videos) makes the funniest comedy ever, when you were the one doing it since was possible annoying people with it (those who cared), so once its done at you, you cry :laugh: Pathetic!
Could name endless bugs/exploits you used over the time and all you do is deny when there's given proof
This isnt a pure pvp game, skills matter, so what would be the point if skills didnt made some different whatsoever?

Get over it, tomorrow there's a new VU, some fixes hopefully and new bugs / exploits for you to resort to :rolleyes:

lets keep this about what makes PvP bad, i enjoy PvP and allways come out shooting and would like to see these things fixed.
i tried to some it all up the best i could so i hope its clear ;)

You are the biggest namecaller, aimhacker, hiding inside pets was created by you........so clean outside your own door and let the one without sin throw the first stone!

//Linz

I just came here for the entertainment factor :laugh: :popcorn:

So please.....

Hahaha so right.

Now to cloud - you are f****** a**h***. You did use/still use ALL exploits you told about. So you should not cry about others... Each LG you run in yours quad or snablesnot... In pvp4 you use/did use aim shit too... So plz...

Last edited:
Having you complain about decaying and stuff (since i wont botter reading your shit honestly just fast forwarding videos) makes the funniest comedy ever, when you were the one doing it since was possible annoying people with it (those who cared), so once its done at you, you cry :laugh: Pathetic!
Could name endless bugs/exploits you used over the time and all you do is deny when there's given proof
This isnt a pure pvp game, skills matter, so what would be the point if skills didnt made some different whatsoever?

Get over it, tomorrow there's a new VU, some fixes hopefully and new bugs / exploits for you to resort to :rolleyes:

allways same ones who will complain but i'm sure you will want to keep useing this. but i expected this from you and wss :)
and yes i hope select is removed in next update will be good to see how some peoples real aim is.

Reactions: SHY
allways same ones who will complain but i'm sure you will want to keep useing this. but i expected this from you and wss :)
and yes i hope select is removed in next update will be good to see how some peoples real aim is.

Its fun how the few times i even care to pk im named of being aim-cheater or whatever :D
I usually even do it on stream for fun cos viewers taunt me into it.

I do it for fun not to match egos like you guys do, after all Im as noob as a chirpy :rolleyes:

Its fun how the few times i even care to pk im named of being aim-cheater or whatever :D
I usually even do it on stream for fun cos viewers taunt me into it.

I do it for fun not to match egos like you guys do, after all Im as noob as a chirpy :rolleyes:

i cant say if you used select or not but i have seen you pet hideing,among other things
but i not see you at rig lately just when i decide to break out the camera...

i cant say if you used select or not but i have seen you pet hideing,among other things
but i not see you at rig lately just when i decide to break out the camera...

Dont care when you film or not,
I've been enjoying skilling and cheaters like you and some more (from both sides, yes, both sides) ruin what should be the fun in pvp, but again, I don't even PK much.

But cant stop finding it fun the guy who does the most to take advantage over the flaws ingame makes a post complaing :D specially the decay, i really laughed because there's days you spent 50-100 ped purelly thru the flamer one :D

And all i did, i confirmed with support, so i sleep with a rested conscience

Dont care when you film or not,
I've been enjoying skilling and cheaters like you and some more (from both sides, yes, both sides) ruin what should be the fun in pvp, but again, I don't even PK much.

But cant stop finding it fun the guy who does the most to take advantage over the flaws ingame makes a post complaing :D specially the decay, i really laughed because there's days you spent 50-100 ped purelly thru the flamer one :D

And all i did, i confirmed with support, so i sleep with a rested conscience

if you go to rig now you wont see me flame. for sometime and you yourself have flame so dont play your saint card.. i have sometimes when someone flames me but its never good to do if you come to rig you will see i only shoot. and yes both sides have decayed but staying on topic it makes pvp bad and i hope we can see less of that

You are the biggest namecaller, aimhacker, hiding inside pets was created by you........so clean outside your own door and let the one without sin throw the first stone!

//Linz

Hahaha, you again! :)

is this an old video ?
since i saw joker using terminator

Why it would be old, Joker ava is sold to those guys, so why not to borrow yourself a terminator ;)

if you go to rig now you wont see me flame. for sometime and you yourself have flame so dont play your saint card.. i have sometimes when someone flames me but its never good to do if you come to rig you will see i only shoot. and yes both sides have decayed but staying on topic it makes pvp bad and i hope we can see less of that

If things make pvp bad - give the example - dont do them yourself,
You can check tier on my flamer, shows its been barelly used at all, that wont lie, you could tiered one up to t10 if you werent cheap for it.
Few times i decayed was when i was decayed for a while on purpose, and personally, dont like it, is the bottom of the bottom imo, and people that do it have no sense in math if their purpose is to damage the victim's card with extra cost.

But im done with this shit chat, always ends up with you trying to play saint and hero, when you did most of these things you exposed and even more for far too long

old video ..did you whipe the dust from it? if i can remember bk that far not sure but i get lag sometimes and cant pick vehicle.
i was going to post a vid about quad-wings landing on rig and true at the time lots of people did it but nobody does it now since lupus come to rig and sorted that out so i dont think its much of an issue now.and havent seen it in a long time so i decided not to make link.

but i'm glad it was brought up as it makes PvP bad, i just dont think its an issue since a long time

Just tell us why do u have "select target" icon at #2 of your config? U can see that at first video. Of course.. its not about some aiming eh? :ahh:

old video ..did you whipe the dust from it? if i can remember bk that far not sure but i get lag sometimes and cant pick vehicle.
i was going to post a vid about quad-wings landing on rig and true at the time lots of people did it but nobody does it now since lupus come to rig and sorted that out so i dont think its much of an issue now.and havent seen it in a long time so i decided not to make link.

but i'm glad it was brought up as it makes PvP bad, i just dont think its an issue since a long time

u try pick it up with repair tool? :laugh:

and no i do not use that i just never removed it and i recommend noone else uses it.i hear in next update it will be removed so i do have my fingers crossed there.

u try pick it up with repair tool? :laugh:
stay on subject xplo your asking me to go bk to the wild west with matt dilan. 2-3years into a time machine and take a trip. tbh idk looks like i repairing vehicle.

Too bad the game engine sux for any PvP with skillz..... No head shot? It's a joke of a system, and you will not catch me at the bread line, unless I'm just really that bored. There are too many other things in game that require my attention.... Like staring at this lovely wall :laugh:

Ohhhh well let the finger pointing begin! :laugh:
im just here for the cake anyway :p

Status
Back