When You Thought PvP was BAD

Status
Original fairy tails from pvp, aim macro and hiding in pets!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtN0_P_xjDs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVJXNmohSpE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYdXbCeXEHc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G3j_wqYsAw

"Unnatural."
"So good I almost cried...."
"Had to steal that sticky note idea."
"Impossible!"
"no natural aim can shoot you that fast so accuratly"

Never any trash talk from them though. I didn't have to clean up the comments of my youtube videos because of:
a) Demands for suicide
b) Claims the video authour looked miserable and needed her face kicked in.
c) Other small insults

(/sarcasm off)

Last edited:
AoE and allies is only depressed that they can only handle big oilrig vs noobs ;)

Omg the funny thing in this thread that non of the sides of this is innocent:laugh:
just waiting for the :"they did it first!" Comment :laugh: so prizeless

Omg the funny thing in this thread that non of the sides of this is innocent:laugh:

Euphoria did it first!

Euphoria did it first!

yeah i have an bot that makes me get my fat ass on the fence in first try :yay: looool even that no one would believe :laugh:
and you being mean again Jimmy, so rude :lolup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gB6GgpgYHjQ

Who ever's been killed in space should contact MA ASAP for their money back. This is a freaking disgusting exploit and should be fixed immediately or disable pvp in space for the time being. Or somehow alert everybody of the exploit to show people that it can be used to chase you down in space.

what's wrong with using low poly lods in eu again? :S

original.jpg

especially on mobs for random higher quality loot :D

also, when you hit pets they can block your shots, but you can kill them.

3616852-9894564714-why-n.jpg

Original fairy tails from pvp, aim macro and hiding in pets!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtN0_P_xjDs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVJXNmohSpE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYdXbCeXEHc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G3j_wqYsAw

"Unnatural."
"So good I almost cried...."
"Had to steal that sticky note idea."
"Impossible!"
"no natural aim can shoot you that fast so accuratly"

Never any trash talk from them though. I didn't have to clean up the comments of my youtube videos because of:
a) Demands for suicide
b) Claims the video authour looked miserable and needed her face kicked in.
c) Other small insults

(/sarcasm off)

:laugh: i see lots of missed shots
but your easy sapphire i can go orthos and see better moveing
but what i really see here is more examples of pet hideing so (GG)*
and we dont need to insult we prefer to shoot. we leave insulting up to you :laugh:

AoE and allies is only depressed that they can only handle big oilrig vs noobs ;)

did you really just say that? :laugh:

2015-03-03 23:01:34 [System] [] Fayt Cloud Lyngod killed mg Joda VVV using a Cryogenic Attack Nanochip VII (L).
2015-03-03 23:01:34 [Team] [] Cloud received Weapon Cells (48600).
2014-12-03 14:31:57 [System] [] Fayt Cloud Lyngod killed Cerb Hulk Beris using a Genesis Icerage E.L.M Edition (L).
2014-12-03 14:32:00 [Team] [] Cloud received Weapon Cells (22542).

did you really just say that? :laugh:

2015-03-03 23:01:34 [System] [] Fayt Cloud Lyngod killed mg Joda VVV using a Cryogenic Attack Nanochip VII (L).
2015-03-03 23:01:34 [Team] [] Cloud received Weapon Cells (48600).
2014-12-03 14:31:57 [System] [] Fayt Cloud Lyngod killed Cerb Hulk Beris using a Genesis Icerage E.L.M Edition (L).

I remember it. You did hit like 30-40 hits in a row. And when i took my sword and missed one - you killed me. Shame that MA do not ban more people, just Dro and Mega... They should ban all who use aim and other ilegal shit. So you too.

Before hulk post he's daikiba :laugh:

I got one daikiba too hulk say is good to use it :beerchug:

Meh whysoseriuos relax :)

I have alot of respect for ppl that pk, for their skills and for the money they use to do it! I also respect most of the guys from both socs but i honestly think you should look through your own ranks in your soc before pointing fingers at others! :)
Again nothing negative, just a thought :)

I remember it. You did hit like 30-40 hits in a row. And when i took my sword and missed one - you killed me. Shame that MA do not ban more people, just Dro and Mega... They should ban all who use aim and other ilegal shit. So you too.
30-40hits in a row? and you dont attack back mr. uber guy in all that time so you think people belieave that lie?

i remember it clearly hulk there was 2vs. me you and liberty i kill liberty as he pos you and you tp in then you tried to use sword...i killed you after 2 hits and is a high tier sword with amp i belieave

well 2 hits and you dead hulk so if ma want they can look at chat logs and see you lied.
30-40 hits... :laugh:

2014-12-03 14:31:55 [System] [] You inflicted 111.0 points of damage.
2014-12-03 14:31:57 [System] [] You inflicted 165.4 points of damage.
i went and checked,was exactly 2hits total just so there's no confusion

Last edited:
:laugh: i see lots of missed shots
but your easy sapphire i can go orthos and see better moveing
but what i really see here is more examples of pet hideing so (GG)*
and we dont need to insult we prefer to shoot. we leave insulting up to you :laugh:

(misses on or under daikiba, stop playing dumb. You have spent hours insulting, and attempt to insult someone after each kill.)

Last edited:
Im irrelevant in pvp sapp? True i dont pk but i use alot of time in pvp and know alot was going on so my comment is just as revevant as any others! And im not pointing my fingers at anyone here, only suggesting that ppl should look at them self before going into what others are doing or not doing!

Im irrelevant in pvp sapp? True i dont pk but i use alot of time in pvp and know alot was going on so my comment is just as revevant as any others! And im not pointing my fingers at anyone here, only suggesting that ppl should look at them self before going into what others are doing or not doing!

Select target is the only real problem in pvp. Everything else has legitimate and easy workarounds. Being hit 100% at max dps is a bit hard when you can only fap 20 times a minute. Why should I have to spend 30k on a fap just to fight cheaters? No other game has this requirement. I only bought a pet because you know who kept using one. When I found how it screwed the macro users it was the best purchase i ever made.

If he was making 30 and 40 DMG against you mod fap be impossible to kill you so I'm guessing you just full of bs
Be more realistic so I people can believe you :lolup:

30+ 40= 70 and hit one. More what was it other 30 ? Is only 100 and you die :lolup:

Reactions: das
On a more constructive note I think lg should be easier to reset too. That first lg aoe actually fought at I felt they kind of deserved to win.

I thought maybe pausing the capture timer while an enemy stand on it is a good idea. Like "contesting" a claim. And a complete wipe should be more punishing. 30 sec to cap is too long

I don't enjoy a free win, it's something that delayed my joining wss. When it looked like we almost lost a lg, I joined :p wish I did sooner even if it has come back to free win.

You guys need to bring all your key players, plus the additional canon fodder like the first time. If MA witness a real concerted effort on multiple occasions, they will be able to tweak things to make them fair. Current system has hardly been demonstrated to be unfair cos no one really tries.

Don't get me wrong I want us to win, but at least more interestingly :p

I'm going to try and add a constructive comment to this BAD thread.
Hiding behind pets is really stupid. The reason is that pets shouldn't be allowed in the red zones. If you go to CP and try and spawn your pet it says "this area isn't suitable to spawn a pet" or something like that. So I say if a space station isn't suitable.. then why would a TOXIC ZONE be suitable? That doesn't make sense. I know this game isn't about making tons of sense, but if I need a toxic shot... why can my pet just roam in there?

Solutions: make it not suitable for pets to spawn inside the zone
pay for a toxic shot for your pet
pay for a buff at the stables (same as toxic shot)

i dont remember who it has, but someone here has a Signature that fits this thread pretty much:

There is no good or bad side, only "the other side"

useless to point finger at "the other side" saying they play unfair or even cheat, what we need is a solution, a rebalance of PvP thats flawless in terms of abusable ingame mechanics (next target, right click spam when on move to target ect.) while still involving both real live aim skill and moving technic on mouse and keyboard, aswell as taking ingame skill and gear in consideration.

its bad if its heavy for ingame skill and gear, cause then we have pvp like back in "the old days" where modfap + eon = god mode

its bad if it just relay on real live aim, as that would render skill and gear obsolete and making it even more vulnearable to cheats, hacks or whatever you call it.

with all the threads about broken pvp recently its about time the platform developer needs to come up with a balanced solution to the overhaul of pvp that has been announced some time ago :twocents:

lets keep this about what makes PvP bad, i enjoy PvP and allways come out shooting and would like to see these things fixed.
i tried to some it all up the best i could so i hope its clear ;)

"allways come out shooting" thats a good one, you never shoot unless you are 100% sure that you and someone else is able to "combo" someone to death.

and about the rest, you are like the inventor of most of these things, now you point your finger at others.

i tried to broker a peace between us that you constantly keept screwing with.

gl with not spawning your pet in pvp.

Jimmy, that video shows one heavily outnumbered BA fighting for his life against a massive onslaught from all directions, bravo may he rest in peace :cool:

well thanks for the kind words, onslaught, hmm that sounds like im a one man army :)

i was the only one attacking cloud untill xp started to fire his rocket.

Select target is the only real problem in pvp. Everything else has legitimate and easy workarounds. Being hit 100% at max dps is a bit hard when you can only fap 20 times a minute. Why should I have to spend 30k on a fap just to fight cheaters? No other game has this requirement. I only bought a pet because you know who kept using one. When I found how it screwed the macro users it was the best purchase i ever made.

maybe if select gone you can still run in pet and flame right? but i can work around i guess and use rocket only as you become much harder to hit.
killable pet, or some collision/solid and made pushable i think could help fix that
or remove pets from PvP :wise:

Status
Back