Question: Highest pet experience level?

Kombinator

Marauder
Society
CCCP
Velikii Komby Kombinator
Curious what experience people have gotten their pets to, I saw there are some pets at 40+ levels, but for smaller pets that is not a lot of experience points.

So, would love to hear where people have gotten to:)

41k xp here , and passive a fkin lame 10% skill increase buff -.-

15 ancient daikiba strong
I have others too, thats why this one is low due to training all together :D

Now time to focus on only 1 i think :p

15 ancient daikiba strong
I have others too, thats why this one is low due to training all together :D

Now time to focus on only 1 i think :p

did you get any buffs with your daikiba?

did you get any buffs with your daikiba?

Hmm the passive buff is at lvl 25 to get 20% skill gain buff
Others at lvl 27 and less skillgain.

But I bought a 17% skill gain for 24hours for 1-2 peds i think it was

my newly acquired bunny pet has acceleration : running speed.

8% at the first unlock ( need lvl 17 pet)

Last edited:
Waiting for Perv to show up; IIRC His ASSM had 46k+ XP last week.

I have been training my daiki, it is at almost level 35 and near 200K XP, going pretty slowly at this point though.

Not sure what usage pet XP has at this point, seems level matters quite a bit more...

I have been training my daiki, it is at almost level 35 and near 200K XP, going pretty slowly at this point though.

Not sure what usage pet XP has at this point, seems level matters quite a bit more...

It is important, so that noone comes with a level 40 bristlehog and calls your pet a noob :wise:

Hehe:) apart from that I do not see any use of pet XP as of now though, correct?

I plan to keep raising the daiki up, level 40 may take a bit to get to though, but I guess will be interesting to get the XP to 250K, which is where I think it would be by then.

Curious what experience people have gotten their pets to, I saw there are some pets at 40+ levels, but for smaller pets that is not a lot of experience points.

So, would love to hear where people have gotten to:)

The biggest must be from your socmate that is afk 24/7 next to the pet center at Emeral lakes mall.
Mine has only 91k experience

I think I read on the Arkadia forum that Dan has his pet at level 43 and 296K XP, so that kicks my ass by a wide margin for now:) Still not clear how XP will be useful, so far only level seems to matter.

Back